• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

survive falco spike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikalicious

Smash Rookie
Hello there

this is my first post

I was playing vs a falco (me D3)
then when he spike me to my doom in the spikecontac moment i DI'In(with the stick only 1 time ,no quarter) in the stage(final des)
and i survive the spike.
NOTE: This require perfect timing o u gonna have a spike in the A**.
Any1 try this and upload a video it would be appreciated.:dizzy:

My english sucks lol:psycho:

See ya

*NINJA*

Coney

Smash Master
As far as I know, it's not impossible to survive Falco's spike. I don't play with too many Falco players but the ones that I have weren't able to gimp me at a low percent with the spike--just start jump-a-jump-a-jumping and you'll make it back just fine.

Keep in mind this is at lower percents. The higher your percent, the more likely that you're getting dunked.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Meteor cancle by jumping/using up b with most characters.
Or as its been said before, tech the ledge.
But yeah, it all comes down to percent and decay.

You'll have a much higher chance at surviving it at 0-40% than you would at 90-150%

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I don't really have problems getting killed by Falco's spikes if they just cg into it. It puts me in a bad position and there's a good chance I'll miss the upB if they grab the ledge, but I usually don't die from it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom