• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

superdude`s sprite shop

superdude44

Smash Cadet
I can ppl sprites of pokemon (EX: two or more pokemon mixed and reduced size) I am also taking request so enjoy and plz dont post so much.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Hm. It would help if you had a list of what you can do.

And, if you want any tips; I've been spriting for a few years now if you want to PM me ;D

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Sure. You just go to an image uploading site such as Photobucket, Tinypic, Imageshack and then you upload it. Then you take the direct link to the image. If you want to put the actual image here, then post it in

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Those are pretty good. Why don't you try some regular fusions with two Pokemon, they look pretty nice. You take two Pokemon, and then recolor one of them to have the colors of the 2nd one. And then you take parts from the second one and put them on the first one.

Just an idea. I usually prefer those over Splices.

superdude44

Smash Cadet
really thanks. Well I was really wandering if someone could animate some of my sprites?

Top Bottom