• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Brawl ~July 18th 2009 Results

sauc3

Smash Lord
Its only beef if you want it to be, I was simply critiquing his ice climbers.

You can't just call something your main, you have to work at it first, he took offence to that, so I lol'd.

And that goes both ways, I don't know nor do I care about most melee players, but I got a select few that I keep close cause' they are such nice people, just my oppinion though, and lol @ tourney johns I took a plane to axis gaming in 08 summer when I was a scrub and only had that ammount of money in my pocket, thats dedication :chuckle:
im trying to not get mad here, but you making it very difficult,
all i can say is im sorry that im not worthy to main ics in your books, but i simply dont care, i am just gunna call ics my main, even if im lol'd at, A DO WHAT A WANT!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
im trying to not get mad here, but you making it very difficult,
all i can say is im sorry that im not worthy to main ics in your books, but i simply dont care, i am just gunna call ics my main, even if im lol'd at, A DO WHAT A WANT!
Just get in his head when you play him. Smple as that. Or the two of you should use Chaingrabs IRL and see who wins for realz.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
OMG Marik's posts bug me D:

DOC OCK VERSUS LITTLE GREEN MUSHROOM
Yeah that was one of the smashers I was talking about, but he called me ****, I just got burned lol, I still got respect for him though he gave me a ride from too poor 4 genesis.

As for marik, come on guys lets get real, HOW MANY tournamnts does this guy go to? I've been to EVERY tournament despise threats, I'm obviously not scared, otherwise I'd skip them.

Culex knows I was joking with him, we already talked about that, hes been my online friend since time we're in the same clan he knows I'm a joker, so that was not a fight.

You said I started a fight with unknown522, I don't even know the guy..... Gotta love it when the most POPULAR people know me and I don't know them, thats.... FUNNY :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Guys no beef, and if you got some then approach me in real life, dimmy is the only one to do that, he came up to me like a man and said I was an *** hole on smashboards, gotta have respect for someone who can actually speak their mind.

And look what ended up happening, we're friend's now, take a lesson from him, if you got hate talk to me about it and I'll see if I can work it out.

And Marik, for the love of god, please go to a tournament.

& sauc3, you're young now, like the rest of us, but when you get into your 20's / 30's, you need to learn to take a joke, if you had seen I posted on smashboards that your ics are good and you should be u and c's, but as soon as I pinched a nerve you gave me every reason to call you a scrub, its my online personality, why do you think I never get into these rash arguments with people on the pr that know me?

Done here, sorry for wasting your time people, mine mostly.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Doc how much respect do you have for me? I've called you a douche IRL.

If Dimmy gets respect for internetz i best gett more props for IRL sh*t:laugh:

SBaN will be ripe with drama, I can't wait!

sauc3

Smash Lord
Yeah that was one of the smashers I was talking about, but he called me ****, I just got burned lol, I still got respect for him though he gave me a ride from too poor 4 genesis.

As for marik, come on guys lets get real, HOW MANY tournamnts does this guy go to? I've been to EVERY tournament despise threats, I'm obviously not scared, otherwise I'd skip them.

Culex knows I was joking with him, we already talked about that, hes been my online friend since time we're in the same clan he knows I'm a joker, so that was not a fight.

You said I started a fight with unknown522, I don't even know the guy..... Gotta love it when the most POPULAR people know me and I don't know them, thats.... FUNNY :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Guys no beef, and if you got some then approach me in real life, dimmy is the only one to do that, he came up to me like a man and said I was an *** hole on smashboards, gotta have respect for someone who can actually speak their mind.

And look what ended up happening, we're friend's now, take a lesson from him, if you got hate talk to me about it and I'll see if I can work it out.

And Marik, for the love of god, please go to a tournament.

& sauc3, you're young now, like the rest of us, but when you get into your 20's / 30's, you need to learn to take a joke, if you had seen I posted on smashboards that your ics are good and you should be u and c's, but as soon as I pinched a nerve you gave me every reason to call you a scrub, its my online personality, why do you think I never get into these rash arguments with people on the pr that know me?

Done here, sorry for wasting your time people, mine mostly.
how young do you think i am lol? and i never saw that post but i did see you bash my ics for no reason (although apparently i gave you reason and for which i guess im sorry), you either have a terrible sense of humor or are just lying through you're nose right now.
if you're wondering why i said we ic mains gotta stick together, its cuz me and raidos team, and go doubles ics, and we cant give up on that ****. 4 on 2? it wins itself. and if you enjoy pinching nerves then i guess thats your thing, but dont expect a lot of respect from me or the smash community if thats the case.

P.S. Is this the post you were talking about where you said my ics were good

"You guys should consider sauc3 for noob tier, he really knows how to make ics look like they belong on the E tier collumn."

cuz if so then thanks man, any publicity is good publicity

Top Bottom