• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super 'stache Bros: A Wario Fight Club

KillingJoke

Smash Cadet
In my opinion, the best way to learn a character better is to see or fight against someone who is more experienced or has a different playing style than you. So what better way than to play in some friendly exhibition matches against other Wario mainers?

So just post your friend code (or just post saying that you want in if your friend code is under your avatar) and make a room or join a room that someone else from this thread made. And pick Wario as your character (obviously)

This is just an effort to sort of root out the more skillful Wario players besides those that are already established and to show those with less skill how it's done.

I hope nobody thinks this is a dumb idea because I think it could be fairly beneficial to everyone except for things like specific match-ups but whatever.

For best results, everyone on this list should add each other so we can easily get into games.

Friend Codes:
KillingJoke:5241-3312-6978
Bassem6:1461-5877-8758
WarioNut:0602-6005-3792
Al_Di:3050-7261-1788
Gooc:0860-2949-1871
MC=3:4081-5170-1322

bassem6

Smash Lord
ehhh, I dont think many people look there though, and this is more of a guild then it is a friend code topic. Count me in.

KillingJoke

Smash Cadet
This isn't as much of a "LOL FRENDZ CODE PLZ" thread as much as it is promoting research into more advanced Wario tactics by seeing how other Warios play.

KillingJoke

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'll update the first post with a list of everyone's Friend Codes. If you want in, just add everyone on the list or however many you can.

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
Im in, i love Wario dittos, and i love getting my *** handed to me even more. :p

Code: 3050-7261-1788
Name: Al_Di

And I would love it if you all told me when you added me, so i can actually play you. XD

KillingJoke

Smash Cadet
I have added everyone so far, and as soon as I hook my wii back up (just got home from a tourney) I'll ad Al_Di_Medola and anyone after as soon as they post.

Ace55

Smash Lord
You can't name a Wario club after a Mario game series. Don't you know the history between them? Just the 'bros' part would make him turn away from it. You can't hurt Warío's feelings like that, because he will hurt you back.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
Is it going to be like ranked match to get the most skilled wario in dittos? if its like that Im in...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Too lazy to scroll up... I'll add you now, since it takes a million years for us to get doubles matches.

EDIT: Scratch that, haha. We'll play after.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
GGs man... you gotta roll less, it gets easily readable and punishable after a while XD

And God**** it was impossible to land a SH FF upair for me on FD XD

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
LMAO, yeah GGs, it was fun, but my 4yr old nephew was bugging me, so lets play again sometime when hes not here. I think hes only staying for one more day.
The FD match was funny, how i stayed alive long enoght to actually come from a stock behind XD.

datazndude91

Smash Rookie
4210-5042-4307
since i just picked up wario 2 days ago, i'll probably be doing most of the learning =].

Taxi

Smash Cadet
Err yeah, my fc is 2492-3958-2486 so anyone who wants some of my sweaty 'stached step up to the plate! Ha ha seriously though I look forward to fighting you fellow wario out there.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Anyone looking for a WiFi game like, in the very very near future (as in now), AIM me at juanxalda10 for some games... boredom is ftl.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
GGs, daniel. Your Wario's gotten a lot better (though you fell for that mindgame on Lylat, haha), especially since you don't roll a bunch anymore.

Our lag is pretty sucktastic though, makes it hard for me to do combos T__T.

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
yeah its been doinf that lately, its probably my fault T_T
but i did quit the rolling ****, and im trying to get good at mindgaming an air-dodge so i can get Uairs, i did it a couple times on you ^_^.
and the lag ****s up my Boost smash too... i use it alot, but i couldnt, i just kept dash attacking >.<

Top Bottom