• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash flash, perfect way to pass time!

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Ever get tired of waiting for SSBB? Are you running out of things to occupy your SSB hunger? Well i found the computer game for you!

http://www.gamerebels.com/game/1866/Super-Smash-Flash.html

It is very similiar to SSBM, but has a lot of different characters. There is a guide to unlock the characters in that site, but to save you some trouble, ehere's how to unlock all the characters, and ill put in some strategies to get them.

Shadow- Beat adventure with tails, sonic, and knuckles

Strategy: Uh... put it on very easy and 5 lives for esy accomplishment. Also on the anoyying levels where you have to jump alot, remember... knuckle and sonic deal dmg in there jump form.

Super sonic- beat very hard classic with sonic

Strategy: 5 lives. His Nuetral P punch is rather effective.

Blue- beat adventure with blade on at least normal

Strategy: 5 lives and on normal. His jump does dmg.

Inuyasha- Beat adventure without losing lives

Strategy: AH! This is tough, even on very easy. Either use Sonic or Sheik. Sonic can beat the annoying levels with a little more ease with his dmging jump. And to beat the Master hand and crazy hand fast, jump and punch in mid air. For sheik, she has good moves and can throw junk.

Llyod- Beat adventure with over an hour of total playtime (not just that adventure)

Strategy: not much of a strategy here.

Cloud- Beat 100 man melee

Strategy- go in the middle with llyod and hold down P+down.

Crono- Beat 3 minute melee

Strategy: Stand on the top middle platform and and hold in 'o' (jump) they're AI won't know what to do.

Naruto- Complete Adventure with all starter characters.

Strategy: Very easy with 5 lives to have it go easier.

Young link- Beat classic with link on at least normal

Strategy: 5 lives...

Jigglypuff: Beat adventure on any level and with any character.

Mr. Incredible- Beat classic with every starter character.

Strategy: Very easy and 5 lives

Mewtwo- Beat adventure with pickachu and jigglypuff.

Strategy: 5 lives, very easy mode.

Luigi- Beat adventure with mario on at least normal.

Strategy: 5 lives. Use fire ball attack when enemies go off edge.

Mr. Game and watch- beat target test with EVERY character.

Strategy: Go to target test and go through your characters.

This game is loads of fun. ENJOY!

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Ever get tired of waiting for SSBB? Are you running out of things to occupy your SSB hunger? Well i found the computer game for you!

http://www.gamerebels.com/game/1866/Super-Smash-Flash.html

It is very similiar to SSBM, but has a lot of different characters. There is a guide to unlock the characters in that site, but to save you some trouble, ehere's how to unlock all the characters, and ill put in some strategies to get them.

Shadow- Beat adventure with tails, sonic, and knuckles

Strategy: Uh... put it on very easy and 5 lives for esy accomplishment. Also on the anoyying levels where you have to jump alot, remember... knuckle and sonic deal dmg in there jump form.

Super sonic- beat very hard classic with sonic

Strategy: 5 lives. His Nuetral P punch is rather effective.

Blue- beat adventure with blade on at least normal

Strategy: 5 lives and on normal. His jump does dmg.

Inuyasha- Beat adventure without losing lives

Strategy: AH! This is tough, even on very easy. Either use Sonic or Sheik. Sonic can beat the annoying levels with a little more ease with his dmging jump. And to beat the Master hand and crazy hand fast, jump and punch in mid air. For sheik, she has good moves and can throw junk.

Llyod- Beat adventure with over an hour of total playtime (not just that adventure)

Strategy: not much of a strategy here.

Cloud- Beat 100 man melee

Strategy- go in the middle with llyod and hold down P+down.

Crono- Beat 3 minute melee

Strategy: Stand on the top middle platform and and hold in 'o' (jump) they're AI won't know what to do.

Naruto- Complete Adventure with all starter characters.

Strategy: Very easy with 5 lives to have it go easier.

Young link- Beat classic with link on at least normal

Strategy: 5 lives...

Jigglypuff: Beat adventure on any level and with any character.

Mr. Incredible- Beat classic with every starter character.

Strategy: Very easy and 5 lives

Mewtwo- Beat adventure with pickachu and jigglypuff.

Strategy: 5 lives, very easy mode.

Luigi- Beat adventure with mario on at least normal.

Strategy: 5 lives. Use fire ball attack when enemies go off edge.

Mr. Game and watch- beat target test with EVERY character.

Strategy: Go to target test and go through your characters.

This game is loads of fun. ENJOY!
already played it on Newgrounds.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
How to Play as some characters on SSF

Naruto- When surrounded constantly use Down+P to clear them away. Up+P brings your opponent up in the air and if they go high enough an ariel down+P is nice! Over+P pushes people to the edge if they have a decent amount of dmg on them.

Super sonic- Same as Naruto with the Up+P and ariel down+P. Ariel down+P can be subsituted with jumping into them. Ariel Down+P is a nice edge guard.

Samus- Samus is good at pushing players off the edge. P and Over+P stops working after a few seconds after use, so combo P and P+Over. Also her jump does dmg so it can be pushed into a combo. Her Up+P is useful alot for edgeguarding.

Megaman- Very similiar to Samus. Neutral P does not have much of a delay for the next attack so its nice. If your opponent is nery dodgy i think Over+P is faster.

Mario- His Up+P can be good for combos( and killing the hand). Also use fire ball attack for edge guarding. Over+P (for most characters) is good for leading players to the edge.

Sheik- Her needles are good for edge guarding. Her Up+P is nice for comboing and destroying the master hand. Her OVer+P is a sweeper too (and can be a last resort to reach a platform).

Llyod- Down+P is good for edge guarding, and his Up+P can make you a very scary target. His ariel Down+P is good, and not used much but UP+P can leave an opening for that.

Link/Young Link- Down+P and P is good for edge guarding and alll their other attacks own. =)

Fox- hes a fun character. p is good for edge guarding, plus his Over+P is a sweeper and can lead to good combos (plus if you trying to make a jump or trying to reach the egde it can be used for last resort) Plus being above everyone is actuallly not bad with his awesome Ariel Down+P.

Pickachu- Down+P is very good for hand owning and P should be your main attack. Up+P can leave an enemy open for Down+P.

Captain falcon- His Up+P can kill a hand faster then anyother character. His P is rather lame, and his Over+P is a sweeper.

SORRY THESE AREN'T VERY GOOD LOL. I couldn't think of much helpful stuff. Heres more stuff

All-Star mode- Get all characters. You can unluck Battlefield by completing it once.
Final Destination- Get every character.

Link to a strategy guide that has glitches and some other strategies:

http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?t=154

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Nice, thanks for posting it. I'm still a bit surprised to see Naruto and Inuyasha, but I can live with it.

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
I've played that game I'm 3 characters away from beating it. I was gonna post it but never fond time. I'm just glad someone finally has posted it. It's like a wieght has been lifted off my shoulders. :)

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
I've played that game I'm 3 characters away from beating it. I was gonna post it but never fond time. I'm just glad someone finally has posted it. It's like a wieght has been lifted off my shoulders. :)
lol anytime. what 3 characters, i have them all, ill help you out with some more id depth strategies then the ones i posted.

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
The 3 I don't have are Blue(terrible with Blade) Naruto( I'm just to lazy) and G&W(don,t have above dudes). So I'm doin okay just to lazy, thanks anyways. Eeerg I wish my Wii would stop putting us after all my periods.us:mad:

Yoshi Jiggler

Smash Rookie
I play it often, but I'm too lazy to do anything other than vs. mode. However, I have unlocked some people.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
^^^
Mario
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Blade
Pikachu
C. Falcon
Megaman
Samus
Kirby/Meta
Link
Zelda
Fox
Jiggs
Luigi
Mewtwo
Super Sonic
Shadow
Blue
Lloyd
Mr. Incredible
Zero
Crono
Naruto
Inuyasha
Cloud
Young Link
G&W
...Well, at least the kept Mr. Game & Watch.

And no, I didn't read the first page, I just went right for the game, sorry.

Naruto in a SSB game would suck big, since SSB is for VG characters ONLY!

If it had Luffy (or perhaps Franky), though...

GuyverProxy

Smash Rookie
Fun

This is pretty fun, but a little too slow and laggy for my needs. The controls are kind of awkward too, but I like how much the game has to it. I like the selection of characters too lol.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
oh xD. Well, how did u do it with luigi? lloyds up+P owns in this mode. Srry aout zero, but hes in the other guide i posted. actually i think its on the game too...

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
Wow, is this the same as that old newgrounds game? Haven't seen it in ages. Does it still feel like everyone has shoes on made of ice?

Tera253

Smash Ace
Shiek is good in that game. She, like Inu, can pwn all n00bs by pressing side+P.
Step 2. over and over. over and over. again! repeat! again! repeat step 2 until you die.
NOTE: there is at least one 'advanced technique' known that Tera has dubbed: "knockback cancelling". with some characters (Fox, Inu, Pika, and Shiek to name a few) have a side+P atack that will cut off knockback. just make sure you don't get hit until you land back on the stage.
~Tera253~

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
It is fun, though Jigglypuff can't sing though can it? Lol.

It's got neat selection of characters. Does it auto-save, or how do you save it?

Top Bottom