• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash flash, perfect way to pass time!

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
It's an interesting, addictive little game that obviously had a lot of effort put into it, but for some reason I'm not having very much fun. And yet I continue to play.

I need a hug. :(

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Btw, wouldn't happen to know the name of the music used in Burly Brawl Mode, do you? It's good.

I defeated 16 Lloyds with Inuyasha in that mode. Already got all but 3 characters, and I just started playing this today. Lol.

Tera253

Smash Ace
Tera killed like 49 of some character in Burly Brawl with Inuyasha. it gets infuriating, but if you use Inuyasha's knockback cancel, you can get to like 515% and still get back on.
also noteworthy: damge does not stop at 999%. Tera has seen it reach about 20000% through a 'glitch' thingie.
Naruto takes forever to earn. Mr. incredible is much easier. and then G&W is a snap.
~Tera253~

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Got 26 KOs with Knuckles from throwing boulders, I should work on getting all the characters (more), then the Battlefield stage, then move onto some more Burly Brawl Melee probably, it's pretty fun when you can stop yourself from flying off the stage too far most of the time. Lol

Btw...I just realized something...

Shadow- Beat adventure with tails, sonic, and knuckles

Strategy: Uh... put it on very easy and 5 lives for esy accomplishment. Also on the anoyying levels where you have to jump alot, remember... knuckle and sonic deal dmg in there jump form.

Super sonic- beat very hard classic with sonic

Strategy: 5 lives. His Nuetral P punch is rather effective.

Blue- beat adventure with blade on at least normal

Strategy: 5 lives and on normal. His jump does dmg.

Inuyasha- Beat adventure without losing lives

Strategy: AH! This is tough, even on very easy. Either use Sonic or Sheik. Sonic can beat the annoying levels with a little more ease with his dmging jump. And to beat the Master hand and crazy hand fast, jump and punch in mid air. For sheik, she has good moves and can throw junk.

Llyod- Beat adventure with over an hour of total playtime (not just that adventure)

Strategy: not much of a strategy here.

Cloud- Beat 100 man melee

Strategy- go in the middle with llyod and hold down P+down.

Crono- Beat 3 minute melee

Strategy: Stand on the top middle platform and and hold in 'o' (jump) they're AI won't know what to do.

Naruto- Complete Adventure with all starter characters.

Strategy: Very easy with 5 lives to have it go easier.

Young link- Beat classic with link on at least normal

Strategy: 5 lives...

Jigglypuff: Beat adventure on any level and with any character.

Mr. Incredible- Beat classic with every starter character.

Strategy: Very easy and 5 lives

Mewtwo- Beat adventure with pickachu and jigglypuff.

Strategy: 5 lives, very easy mode.

Luigi- Beat adventure with mario on at least normal.

Strategy: 5 lives. Use fire ball attack when enemies go off edge.

Mr. Game and watch- beat target test with EVERY character.

Strategy: Go to target test and go through your characters.
There are still 2 characters left to unlock, but the only one on there that I don't have already is Mr. Game & Watch, what is the other one and how do I get it?

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Ah, okay, thanks, now I should be able to get all the characters no problem now, just two to go, soon one, and then none.

Fox is pretty good in Burly Brawl Melee, using forward+P to dash back onto the stage and do damage, and up+P attacks in general seem to often be extremely effective.

Game Complete: 100%. Guess I've gotten all characters and stages. There something weird though, when I go into Data > Misc. Records, it says there's 30 available characters, rather than 28.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Ah, okay, thanks, now I should be able to get all the characters no problem now, just two to go, soon one, and then none.

Fox is pretty good in Burly Brawl Melee, using forward+P to dash back onto the stage and do damage, and up+P attacks in general seem to often be extremely effective.

Game Complete: 100%. Guess I've gotten all characters and stages. There something weird though, when I go into Data > Misc. Records, it says there's 30 available characters, rather than 28.[/QUOTE]

thats odd...

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
You can skip it, you know. I got to the top once, but it didn't seem to end it, so I just skip it, it's pretty hard.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Me too, it's probably one of my worst characters.

Crono sounds just like Roy in SSBM, is it the same voice actor?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Man, this game is sick! I love Lloyd, Blue, and Blade. I'm also pretty good with Mario, Jigglypuff, Pickachu, Capt. Falcon, and Kirby. I still need to get Mr. Incredible, and G&W. Gotta complain DK wasn't in it, and wat with Naruto+Inuyasha? Also Yoshi, Peach, and Bowser would be sweet, but o well. Guess random anime characters gotta make it here and there, lol!

I don't like Floating Island, and lol, only time I didn't lose a life in adventure mode was very hard with Blade (I own with him, Blue, Sonic, and Mario now)! I got Inuyasha, from that, lol!

HarryPotter

Smash Cadet
Pikachu can do some impressive >P hopping, and Fox can do Illusion and still jump. but for my money, just be Inuyasha, sit in a corner and press >p and you can pwn n00bs till you cry or until Inu walks off the screen. Tails is also real good at cancelling knockback. that same move though, is like his only goos one.
someone should make a tier list of this. Blade does suck.
-HP-

Top Bottom