• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Flash 2

VoiD-

Smash Apprentice
I inadvertently picked a few too many clips involving bair is all.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Wow, all the music in the character videos are absolutely amazing, mad respect to the SSF2 composer making them. This new Dragon Ball one makes me want to listen to the old opening and rewatch the whole Dragon Ball Z series again in 90's television quality.

VoiD-

Smash Apprentice
That would be 194 doing the bulk of our music. He's done it for all of the character videos thus far except the first one (an OCRemix) and the fifth one (which I did). He is incredible.

Ghost ^-^

Smash Rookie
With all the progress that has been is there a possibility that Online mode could be in v0.8. Also is there any chance the Ice Climbers might be in? (are they uncodable?).

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
We fixed her bair right after making that video, too. And she has item pluck (which items though... you'll have to wait and see c: )

Ghost ^-^

Smash Rookie
Anything is possible!
Okay I will keep that in mind. I am confident the Ice Climbers or "hard to code character(s)" (ex. Pokemon Trainer) will appear in the next demo or final version ^_^ . Good luck on finishing up v0.8 .

4nace

Smash Ace
Very cool post. I enjoy your writing style and your posts have more and more content with each release. I would think there could be a way to better show that big group of screenshots. Perhaps scaling them down and aligning them 3x2 or something of that matter.

I like how it feels short and easy to read even as the content amount increases. You could definitely have a future as a community manager for a game like LoL or DotA 2 or something :)

-4nace

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Very cool post. I enjoy your writing style and your posts have more and more content with each release. I would think there could be a way to better show that big group of screenshots. Perhaps scaling them down and aligning them 3x2 or something of that matter.

I like how it feels short and easy to read even as the content amount increases. You could definitely have a future as a community manager for a game like LoL or DotA 2 or something :)

-4nace
Aw thanks!
I'd go resize them now, but I'm extremely busy >_<. Maybe later this week. But I appreciate your input a lot.

mariodk

Smash Ace
awesome can´t wait to see Goku and Naruto (not only cuz im making SSBB moveset for them with many ideas from this game)+ the others thing

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest.

After all, we don't want a repeat of v0.7's first release.

Ghost ^-^

Smash Rookie
Can you give us a time estimation or no ? Thanks for all the hard work you all put in the demo btw.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
32 minutes to midnight here, i it doesnt come out i am going to be dissapointed at you TSON >:/

EDIT: ****ing guests, YOU ARE NOT SATTISFIED FROM COLLAPSING MG FORUMS!!!! DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS ONE TOO!!!!! I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

AÑVNAÑBJJABVÑJABVJPAB VJABÑJKVBKABFÑKÑAJBFJK

XD

Tid

Smash Cadet
Demo released! Go enjoy guys, we hope it was worth the wait.

-Better performance (plus new and improved loading system!)
-New characters
-New stages and music
-New intro movie
-Lots of new items added
-New Assists and Pokemon
-Characters sizes have been updated
-Improved physics
-Improved graphics
-More stage hazards
-Tons of new sound effects (including randomized attack audio!)
-In-game quality options! (Set to low for less lag on older computers)
-Unlockable content!
-Lots of bug fixes
-...And more!

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Title updated. Please note that v0.8 is only downloadable at the moment, and our site is being flooded with downloads. Give it some time.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
I'm guessing that's why my computer says it's going to take an hour to download :\

mariodk

Smash Ace
just a idea
you guys can maybe first upload the game in mediafire so we can download it faster and after afew days you can use the link on the website like as now?

Top Bottom