• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Flash 2

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
If I remember correctly, this is supposed to be

Lake of Rage from Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal, right?
Yeah, im pretty sure it is as it fits none of the other leaked stage names and it has a lake in it
and the imgs file name is rageofcrimsonred.png so it has to be

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Master Ball looks so amazing and trolly XD. Love it. We already new about the fireworks, but they still look like a great item. Glide tossing being in is also really nice. This is the first time that I can say that I'm looking forward to play with items in a Smash game lol.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Really love how Brawl-inspired Bowser is. It looks like plays like a mix between Brawl and Smash 4, but better. The d-air -> Bowser Bomb was nice and reminds me a bit of Greninja FF U-air combos.

That Bomb-omb move with Sandbag also looks interesting. Perhaps a special move similar to Charizard's Flare Blitz?

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Yeah, I think I prefer the original Jungle Hijinx in almost every way. They did say that they're still working on the background though, so maybe it will end up better. The Lake of Rage and Steel Diver look really nice.

Last edited:
Yeah, not a fan of new Jungle Hijinx, either. Old one is much better.

But other new stages (well, I'm not sure can MK II be considered "new", as it was in the game before) look awesome.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They should've just upgraded the way it was...

Now, it doesn't look as good AND it's worse since we'll likely lose the ability to wall jump on the sides...

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Week Ten: Poké Balls

Wow, they have a **** ton of Pokémon variety. I LOVE IT!
:sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:R.I.P Pichu and Charizard.:sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:

Seriously, I REALLY hope in Pichu's case, that's a Final Smash. I mean, it's not like he's returning to the OFFICIAL Smash games anytime soon. What's more, a deconfirmation like this hasn't hurt me so much since Bandana Waddle Dee was confirmed to be an Assist Trophy....:sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Given the decreasing relevance of Flash, are there any plans to port the codebase to something more lasting? I think in a few years' time, it'll be rare for people to install Flash or a SWF player on a new computer.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Week Fourteen and Half: Dev Blog Redux From Cleod

- Basically a recap over every past blog (with new screenshots)
- Dev Blog is taking a two week hiatus to take a breather
- Super Smash Con '16 is August 11-14 and SSF2 will be there
- v0.9 BETA WILL HAVE NATIVE USB CONTROLLER SUPPORT!!!
- Free wallpaper

Noice!

Last edited:
Top Bottom