• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

pennylessz

Smash Cadet
This wait sure is keeping me occupied, it's nice to have something to look forward to every now and then. Besides I prefer this over the wait for Duke Nukem Forever.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Today is more than likely the big day for the demo release. Not saying 100% since anything can happen

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
We all should be able to play online matches, I hope. As long as the ones who are playing online download Hamachi then yea. If im wrong, correct me now XD

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
I already have my Hamachi account, but I'm still a bit off on how the online connection is suppose to work.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Its simply just getting the IP of the host or you giving your IP to the people you play against to get connected

TTrain

Official Terminator Train
NNID
ThomasTerminator
3DS FC
4613-7026-8628
The new Hyrule Castle looks nice!

Btw, will other past stages get revamps? (Ex: Saffron City)

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
I understand a lot of people are losing tons of patience with this demo, but believe me and take my word for it that it is definitely worth the wait once its out. :D

ensane

Smash Apprentice
Not like he cares, and he'll never remove it. The best part is that people will just let it slide because "it's just Felipe."

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Generic. Just deal with it, thats crusade's new style. Jstt deal with it (Pseudo3d + Spriter)

And at least i am doing something.

=========================================================

EDIT:

Working on this:

ensane

Smash Apprentice
And if I suddenly said on the Balancing thread "Make MK just like Brawl MK", I'm sure you would accept "just deal with it" as a valid excuse, right? Point is, you push your opinions down people's throats and never admit that they're anything less than perfect. All while straight denying anything you don't agree with like everyone else's opinions don't matter.

pedro702

Smash Cadet
the game sure seems fun any chance of playing this game on the wii? or its only possible to play on the pc?

LuigiWee

Smash Rookie
Generic. Just deal with it, thats crusade's new style. Jstt deal with it (Pseudo3d + Spriter)

And at least i am doing something.

=========================================================

EDIT:

Working on this:

A 3D version of Green Hill Zone...
Not bad! :)

Sonicheroesfan1

Smash Rookie
Hmm... that's a great work Felipe! Green Hill Zone will look much better!

I'm seriously thinking that you should make a "Generations-like" GHZ and CPZ. Maybe for 0.9, or 1.0, but it would be cool and would look even greater. Just saiyan.

Top Bottom