• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Ike is confirmed, but, as with all the Fire Emblem characters right now, doesn't have a complete spritesheet.
Chuck Norris is just lolno. He'd be too difficult to balance. :p

dettadeus

Smash Lord
We're getting closer and closer, but there's still quite a bit to be done, tbh. Online is still in the works (Jaklub is recoding a bunch of stuff so it stops desyncing), Ridley and DHD are being coded still, Falco is in line for coding. We've delayed the demo to January so we can fit more content in.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Dash Attack Cancelled into Up Smash. You cancel your dash attack with an Up-Smash input and get a big boost in movement speed.
Snake and Sheik have two of the best DACUS's in Brawl.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Very nice combo vid. But what is this DHD that felipe is taking about? (between add online play and Falco) Is it a character, a Smash Term, something else?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Its a character, Duck Hunt Dog
Ah. That's going to be interesting to see in action. And I bet there are more characters in the next demo rather than DK, Ridley, DHD, & Falco, right? (If so, don't tell me who the rest are as I want surprises unless they've already been revealed before this)

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Those are the only characters we plan to have in the demo. It's not likely, but not entirely impossible that Shadow the Hedgehog may make it in as well, but his sprites are not yet finished.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Sounds awesome! Duck Hunt Dog should be first since he's the other character that's currently coded, but besides that, just take a look at the roster thread I linked you to and you should be good to go!

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Just a friendly piece of advice, you just really should consider making Duck Hunt Dog's nair hit once, and work sorta like Diddy Kong's nair in Brawl. It'd be a lot more useful for combos that way. I see in the video it looks like a move you kinda just throw out that's borderline punishable-on-hit.

Top Bottom