• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ver 3.1.0 Update Released

Patch3_10_Ban.jpg

Today, Patch Ver 3.1.0 for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was released, following early leaks provided by SSBUBot on Twitter.

Patch ver 3.1.0 includes:
  • Game balance alterations including Pichu nerfs and Rosalina & Luma buffs
  • Multi-hit adjustments to many fighters
  • An all new VR Mode! Experience the action from a whole new perspective.
  • Amiibo will now be available in Battle Arenas.

Want to read up on the full patch notes for gameplay adjustments? Nintendo has a page covering all the character balance changes here. If you want more detail, check out the official Smashboards v.3.1.0 Patch Notes thread. This thread will be updated as we learn more about all the details of these changes.

Author’s Note: What are your predictions for the Treehouse Direct? What juicy tidbits of information do you think are coming our way?

Madda

Comments

Pichu is gone!!!

...But little did we know his death was a sacrifice to revive the two long-dead goddesses of despair and destruction. Will their reign match the wake of destruction they left in Smash 4?? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!

Pichu is gone!!!

...But little did we know his death was a sacrifice to revive the two long-dead goddesses of despair and destruction. Will their reign match the wake of destruction they left in Smash 4?? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!
LOL, if you can get someone to actually voice that, it'd get pretty popular, especially if you can insert a record scratch and correct yourself xD

personally, I'm pretty pleased to find amiibo being made possible for Battle Arenas. From what I've heard, it's a toggle option just like Custom Stages, so now I can make a side hobby of pitting my customized AI fighter against someone else's.

dunno if Alpharad is going to make a video series out of it, but it would be fun to see it.

Top Bottom