• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not even a Smash day, is it.....

I think.... I think I may be giving up.

I just wanted ONE.... ONE live reveal. I've seen none, and every single one was spoiled for me, even though most were not that surprising anyway.

I GIVE UP!

troll me Sakurai-san
No one trolled you. You literally set your expectations too high for something that had a 0% chance of happening, dude.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
No one trolled you. You literally set your expectations too high for something that had a 0% chance of happening, dude.
You miss my point.

I just want a reveal--

my joke was that he would troll me to surprise me WITH a reveal, that when my hope was lost, in comes Sceptile, or Toad, or Balloon Fighter.

Untouch

Smash Master
I like to imagine he wasn't even invited, he just walked on stage and to avoid embarrassment they're running with it.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I thought Michael Rooker was going to reveal a Wii U version of The Walking Dead. Michael Rooker is not really helping the Stream for me.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
From that Mario-fight though, it makes me think of aggressive playstyle akin to Melee again. Was pretty engaging to watch.

Last edited:

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
They just tried to reveal Ridley, but he was so big he broke the stream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom