• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4468-1123-9238
He play Smash on the NES? Smash Bros: The Prequel confirmed.

Last edited:

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
I'm debating on leaving the stream or not. I don't want to miss an announcement, but this is so boring.
I'm having a hard time too, this is super boring.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I can't imagine they would just get a bunch of people no one really knows, to just play various Nintendo games, and a bit of Smash during a huge event like Comic Con and not announce something decent.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Okay, I'm leaving he stream for an hour. Hopefully we get another announcement.

Adio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4468-1123-9238
Do you guys see that there are stocks at the top of the bottom screen? what if you lose those stocks?

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
I honestly dont care if there isn't a charcter announcement just would like to see some announcement actullay related to the damn game instead of the bull**** we got yesterday.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I honestly dont care if there isn't a charcter announcement just would like to see some announcement actullay related to the damn game instead of the bull**** we got yesterday.
The Finals Match between the Two Bowsers on the 3DS was pretty Hype to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom