• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
All right, this is very hard to tune into late, there is no way to rewind on twitch and the info so far announced is difficult to find on any site. Can anyone catch me up?

Shiliski

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4570-7099-6924
They didn't think to counter Bill's strategy by killing YD? Doesn't that cause a Nova-bomb like explosion that would've cost Pikachu a stock?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
All right, this is very hard to tune into late, there is no way to rewind on twitch and the info so far announced is difficult to find on any site. Can anyone catch me up?
Because there was nothing announced.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
The Nintendo Employees said they will be challenging each other at games and "Talking Trash"

Rob was the first one up and sucked at Zelda 2, but got somewhat far. Rob also showed off Daruania (Goron Leader in Ocarina of Time) gameplay in Hyrule Warriors.

Bill won the first 3 v 1 (Bill was the 1) challenge in SSB4 Wii U .

They are now doing a free for all.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Is Sonic like trash tier in this game or something? I've seen him even less than Marth in both the Wii U and 3DS versions.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Is Sonic like trash tier in this game or something? I've seen him even less than Marth in both the Wii U and 3DS versions.
I just think none of the Nintendo Employees have gotten used to his moveset or prefer other characters.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I don't find this gameplay to be fun to watch at all, yet I'm still watching it... I guess I just love Smash Bros that much.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
I don't find this gameplay to be fun to watch at all, yet I'm still watching it... I guess I just love Smash Bros that much.
I'm basically the same, none of these streams have been really good at all, but my deep and primal hunger for more smash info cannot be satiated, and so I must consume what is given to me.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
NES Remix Pack.

Please Sakurai this will not be the only announcement.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The Nintendo Employees said they will be challenging each other at games and "Talking Trash"

Rob was the first one up and sucked at Zelda 2, but got somewhat far. Rob also showed off Daruania (Goron Leader in Ocarina of Time) gameplay in Hyrule Warriors.

Bill won the first 3 v 1 (Bill was the 1) challenge in SSB4 Wii U .

They are now doing a free for all.
That twitch feed makes it quite confusing. I kept reading different new techniques for gameplay were shown off.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
That twitch feed makes it quite confusing. I kept reading different new techniques for gameplay were shown off.
Oh. Sorry about that. I was sure I posted the right information, but maybe I was wrong.

Edit: I now think you were just talking about what the people in the Nintendo Direct said not me.

Last edited:

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Bayonetta confirmed for Smash.

Man, considering the game is rated E10+, can you imagine how much they'd have to change her to fit into it? She's just be one huge censor bar, and all her lines would be 4kids'd. "...or I'll have to, what do the Americans call it? Oh right, kick yo booty."

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Footstooling is back, I haven't seen flying or Isaac.
Gliding was cut from Pit, if Pit doesn't have it, then Broken Knight and Fire Lizard don't have gliding either. Curiously, Isaac hasn't appeared in any form, not in the Direct, or Filler of the Day, or E3 demos.

Last edited:

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Bayonetta confirmed for Smash.

Man, considering the game is rated E10+, can you imagine how much they'd have to change her to fit into it? She's just be one huge censor bar, and all her lines would be 4kids'd. "...or I'll have to, what do the Americans call it? Oh right, kick yo booty."
Man if it is her I really hope they play Fly Me To The Moon for the music:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'm debating on leaving the stream or not. I don't want to miss an announcement, but this is so boring.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I'm debating on leaving the stream or not. I don't want to miss an announcement, but this is so boring.
Nintendo knows that people want more Newcomer Announcements, so if they have one, it will be revealed at the end of the Stream.

Edit: More Super Smash Brothers for those who asked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom