• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Splash Cards + Tutorial!

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
Yes, I use a template I found on DeviantArt, though I HAVE downloaded the sumi strokes.
If you have downloaded the brushes and installed them, use them instead. It will improve the appearance a lot.

MrThatkidalex24

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrThatKidAlex24
Last edited:

EBFandom

Banned via Warnings

Chorus Kids, Bring a Beating!
More Requests:
Character: Ness
Phrase: "Ness Hits it Home!!"
Background Color: C9000
Phrase Text Color: B6AA00
Symbol: EarthBound SSB Symbol

Character: Ralph
Phrase: "Ralph Busts it Up!!"
Background Color: 00B3FF
Phrase Text Color: FFE600
Symbol: The two F's on Felix's hat.
Picture To Use: http://orig05.deviantart.net/2c99/f...__transparent_render_by_zelc_face-d8yvh2p.png

Character: Kumatora
Phrase: "Kumatora Sticks into Battle!!''
Background Color: 72F8FF
Phrase Text Color: FF1AF4
Symbol: EarthBound SSB Symbol
Picture To Use: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...raSmash.png/revision/latest?cb=20150509171406

MrThatkidalex24

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrThatKidAlex24
Whoa Whoa slow down there.... I don't think I can do them...... I take requests on my instagram though (@Dank_pit)

EBFandom

Banned via Warnings
Whoa Whoa slow down there.... I don't think I can do them...... I take requests on my instagram though (@Dank_pit)
Ok, nevermind, LOL. BTW, if you have a YouTube channel, I would really appreciate it if you did a tutorial. The way you make your Splash Cards looks so realistic, and I wanna learn how to make them like you do. Keep up the good work!

MrThatkidalex24

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrThatKidAlex24
Ok, nevermind, LOL. BTW, if you have a YouTube channel, I would really appreciate it if you did a tutorial. The way you make your Splash Cards looks so realistic, and I wanna learn how to make them like you do. Keep up the good work!
I get asked this all the time.. I might but theres already a tutorial here though by Aegis.

EBFandom

Banned via Warnings

spanks

Smash Rookie
Would someone be able to post a photoshop .psd file with most of the work already done? I'd be happy to credit you in my final image, I just don't want to spend like an hour trying to imitate Aegis's style and probably not even getting it right.

HighPoweredArt

Smash Cadet
Hello! I am actually @ EBFandom EBFandom . This is my new account, and I'll be posting on here from now on. Check me out on DeviantArt! highpoweredart.deviantart.com

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282

Okay, so this is my very first DECENT Splash Card. Any feedback, @ Desert Croc Desert Croc ?
You've pretty much got the hang of it. The only feedback I can give is that it will look better if the perspective of the tagline is parallel to the name. You can do this by merging the layers before altering the perspective.

HighPoweredArt

Smash Cadet
You've pretty much got the hang of it. The only feedback I can give is that it will look better if the perspective of the tagline is parallel to the name. You can do this by merging the layers before altering the perspective.
Alright! Thanks for the feedback!

Top Bottom