• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Odyssey

Keotalf

Smash Cadet
I give up. I'm just gonna stop reading if he doesn't give us a proper update soon.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
ok, ok, i understand that to make a great story, it takes time. But if you don't throw us a bone, i'm gonna have to start killing babies.

*click click*

choose wisely.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Wow...you do realize he has a life right? He might not even have time to update at the moment because of school or university. Besides...I don't see why babies should die because of one guy having a life (and I know you aren't serious about killing babies).

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Wow...you do realize he has a life right? He might not even have time to update at the moment because of school or university. Besides...I don't see why babies should die because of one guy having a life (and I know you aren't serious about killing babies).
Haha, joke's on you. I actually WAS serious about killing babies.

but in all seriousness, i just wanted to keep this one up towards the top so more people could see it and read it. and seeing people just post the word "bump" is annoying.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm pretty sure it's still bumping without the word bump. Plus the complaining is as annoying as seeing the word bump, so that's not really helping much.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
but some complaints, (like from yours truly) contain a little creativity. So if there isn't an update to the story, they can at least get a little laugh.

P.S. Just for all this, your first born is mine.

Akebo

Smash Apprentice
Gah! Noo!! I was going to write a SSB fanfiction as soon as I could...at least I'll start writing my StarFox fanfiction tonight...*crosses fingers*

I really loved this. It was so funny...

Keotalf

Smash Cadet
Seriously. I'll bet he never updates this.

Then again I do take forever to update my stories....

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
i am going to finish this story expect updates soon. Is anyone opposed to this? im a pretty good writer and ill keep it the same style as he did.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm opposed to it unless you actually get permission from him, and he says he gives permission by posting here.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I agree, its wrong to continue someone's story without their permission...but with Zeeke not being on smashboards at all for the past 4 months, its gonna be more than a little hard to get a hold of him :ohwell:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Technically, you can reach him, he has a Xanga. Did you even look at his public profile?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, I had to look at his public profile to see how long its been since hes been on. And I did check his Xanga, and since he hasnt put out a new blog since August 2005, i think its pretty safe to assume he doesnt really use that anymore.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
oh... well, go could message him, then te message goes to his e-mail... i think... never used xanga before ^_^; all myspace.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, so, like everyone else, I want an update. BADLY. So I figured I would try and contact him. Checked his prfile. Ooh, a Xanga accout! He hasn't updated since '05. Goody. He didn't have an instant messanger, so I had to think of a new idea. So I typed in "Super Smash Bros Odyssey" into Yahoo search. I found this:

http://www.outpostnine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26

Yeah. Seem familiar? So I went to the last page. He had a post there last month.

Check it out.

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
So Zeeke went to a different site eh? Well I guess Ill talk with him and have him post something on here. Apparantrly from what I read on the other site, Zeeke still wont be posting the actual next chapter for a while....

Keotalf

Smash Cadet
OK. I'm back. What's this about Zeeke on a different site? He's Cheating on us, Isn't he?

o.Odyssey.o

Smash Cadet
I went to the last page of the post and found this last post from him:

"Nah, Zeeke is still very much alive. I just haven't had time to write anything worth reading. The last thing I wanna do is bang out some piss-poor chapter. Don't think of this as me pronouncing this story dead, though. That idea can go to Hell. I'ma definitely get back into it. Until then... just sit tight, I guess. I'll be back before you know it! ...in 2008..."

Unquote.

RDK

Smash Hero
That's too bad that he's not writing any more chapters...it was a good story.

*sigh* I should start writing again, and finish Smash Epic...the Creative Minds threads always remind me of my creative side...

Blackadder

Smash Master
hey, Zeeke.
Sorry for only reading acts 1 and 2, but I'm on a tight scedual right now.
Anyways, contrae to other peoples comments, I actually really enjoyed the story (that amount that I got to read right now) really enjoyable.
The swearing was excessive, but it worked, I thought.
You portrayed the chaacters in ways that I have'nt seen all that often, and made quite a creative little story!

I actually really enjoyed the read, thanks for it! :D

8/10 (for what I read anyways)

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Well Zeeke, started reading and couldn't stop, I've read it all in a single row!
THAT is how good I think your story is.

I'm anxious to see the final battle, and anxious to see Dr. Mario and Mewtwo again, as well as the other SSBM characters you said you'd put in.

in any case, keep up the good work!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Guys, he won't be back. EVER.

EDIT: Just so you guys know, he abandoned his friends at Outpost Nine, too...

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
I'm literally... LITERALLY astounded that I'm still getting replies to this story a year after my last post. I'm actually laughing that so many people were/are screaming for me to continue. The ironic part is that back in the day when I first started this, I only had TWO consistent readers. Wow...

Anyway, what can I say to excuse this ridiculously long hiatus? ...I'm in college. That sounds good. But during the times when I wasn't working myself ********, I HAVE been working on the story. It's been mainly revisions of previous chapters because that's a lot easier than creating something new. Sorry... But I have revised the story all the way up to Act 9 Part 4 (excluding all of Act 8). I'll be posting that shortly, so for those of you who haven't read this in a while, now would be a good time to catch up.

As for a new chapter... it's coming. Contrary to popular belief, I actually have started something new and I know where it's gonna go from there. Just to confirm a few people's speculation, yeah, this particular story's gonna end pretty soon.

As for a sequel... I dunno. I thought I'd be done with this story back in 05' and halfway through the sequel by now, but look at where we are. I'm not saying anything for sure, though, but we'll see.

So anyway, I'ma post those revisions and see what I can do with the next chapter. I'll come back with an edit to let y'all know when all the revised chapters have been posted.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
YAY Zeeke is back!!! I've been waiting for some news but not actually posting because I don't want to reply to people complaining about no update =/. Well, I can't wait for the next update.

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
Aight, screw the edit. I updated Acts 1-7. I'll fix what I have for 9 and 10 later. It's not amazingly different from what you already read, so only those who haven't read the story since my last update (lmao, EVERYONE) should check it out.

Top Bottom