• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Odyssey

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Well, i'll be sleeping for the next 3 months. If zeeke updates before then, wake me up.

comicoolprince

Smash Cadet
how long has it been since i last posted? and this story is awsome -----------------------------------------------------------comicoolprince :psycho: hello zeek anyone?

Keotalf

Smash Cadet
Not to nag, but would you update? You take a three month break and update once in the past month.</Ungrateful rant> Sorry, I'm impatient.

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, I fully understand the frustration. I read fanfics, too, and I have favorite stories that have gone on unexpected year-long hiatuses for no reason.

But yeah, I do plan on updating within the week. It woulda been sooner, but it was finals week in college, and I had to give up all leisurely activity. It's over now, though, and I'm back on the grind.

What to expect? Well, you'll actually be getting two updates. One is the revision of the last chapter. I think it sucked immensely. Nothing came out the way I wanted it to, but this revision is looking a lot more enjoyable. Classic ZeekeXIV story-telling.

The other update will definitely be a new chapter. I could give you details, but that idea can go to Hell. You're gonna have to wait for the chapter to be posted. Bwa ha ha!

Here's something you can do in the meantime:

http://www.robertart.net/heroes/0001.htm

This has absolutely nothing to do with my story, but it reminds me of it vaguely. It's also pretty good. If you like this story (and could you not?!) then I highly recommend this sprite comic.

So sit tight, Keotalf et al. This particular story is almost over and I plan on getting it done soon. Just have patience.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Bro, great job. Took me a few days to read it, but great great stuff. Took about 3 seconds to get used to gangsta Ganondorf. Never quite saw Link as that much of a ladies' man, but that dude is a playa!

You just have to promise me you'll read mine, too. Just about to get it started.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This totally pissed me off. I saw this title, and I thought that Arrow had updated his fic from several years ago. I got incredibly happy.

And then I saw that it wasn't Arrow, and wasn't about SWF.

You upset me.

comicoolprince

Smash Cadet
Eorlingas said:
This totally pissed me off. I saw this title, and I thought that Arrow had updated his fic from several years ago. I got incredibly happy.

And then I saw that it wasn't Arrow, and wasn't about SWF.

You upset me.
the story is good though right?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
comicoolprince said:
the story is good though right?
I havn't read it, and don't have any desire to read a SSB fic. I was just posting that because I was angry at it.

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
Comicoolprince...

I coulda sworn I asked you to ease out with the spamming. Please stop.

Eolingas...

I dunno what to say. I would say I'm sorry this isn't what you were looking for but... I'm not.

DDM...

Welcome to my story! Glad you're enjoying it.

Everyone else...

The update is on its way. Like I keep saying, patience is a virtue. Besides, complaining about it won't make it come any faster.

Raikou`

Smash Rookie
This story is amazing! One of the best I've ever read online. The plot is very interesting and your personalities are awesome. I hope the next chapter is posted soon! :D

comicoolprince

Smash Cadet
Raikou` said:
This story is amazing! One of the best I've ever read online. The plot is very interesting and your personalities are awesome. I hope the next chapter is posted soon! :D
yep i agree and please hurry

DarkLink567

Smash Journeyman
Its been a while, but you've come out with the goods. I actually enjoyed that chapter. I started to think that i had missed a chapter, very smart of you. Anyway I'll check in everynow and then. Cya at the next update.

comicoolprince

Smash Cadet
DarkLink567 said:
Its been a while, but you've come out with the goods. I actually enjoyed that chapter. I started to think that i had missed a chapter, very smart of you. Anyway I'll check in everynow and then. Cya at the next update.
i thought i missed a chapter too

xXxmarthpwnagexXx

Smash Rookie
3 words : Best fanfic ever.
I just couldn´t stop reading till this very point.
So now I have to patiently wait till you continue ( .... yer right).
You story seems a little stretched at some parts bt it really is good and not like some cheap ripp-off.
Please keep up the good work man.

Keotalf

Smash Cadet
Why must we wait again? You're a great writer and should be rushed- but still. This is mostly worth the wait, but regardless.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Please stop complaining about the waiting. It won't help him update faster. It could get on his nerves, and mines. He could be doing something else. All the complaining of slow updates will probably repel readers instead of attract.

comicoolprince

Smash Cadet
MEWTWOMASTER2002 said:
Please stop complaining about the waiting. It won't help him update faster. It could get on his nerves, and mines. He could be doing something else. All the complaining of slow updates will probably repel readers instead of attract.
ya i agree but i still think he should go a littel faster

Duality

Smash Journeyman
I read the first part of the first act and I'm finished. I can't beleive people would spend like 4 hours on a story. Link doesn't even sound street, maby you should go out and see what it's actually like. He sounds like a little boy wanting to be a wigger. I was scanning through the story so I can see Ganons "ebonics" which you don't know too well either. Rofl “This **** is all good and gravy" seriously guy wtf is that.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
there's plenty of 4 letter words to get edited out at this point in time, so i'll just say "you're a 3=>"

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I just started reading the story about a weak ago and I got to say that it is awesome. Just plain awesome. I kinda hate how Mario doesn't seem any where near as good as he should be, I mean he sounds like he isn't all that powerful. I just got to Act 10 and I kind of bummed Metal Mario hasn't made an appearence. But enough of my complaining, you still have a 10/10 story going on. Seriously, it is cool. Well I'm readed out, I'll begin reading Act 10 tommorrow and tell you what I think.

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
Zeeke, Great Job. I've been with this story from the beggining. Its sooo awesome. I can't wait for the next update. See you then.

P.S. I haven't been on here in sooo long. Smashboards....I remember when they had RPG on here....do they even still have that?

DarkLink567

Smash Journeyman
It seems the RPG is gone. I wanted to try but it seemed a bit too complicated to me. I have been on this forum FOREVER. I pretty much outdate most active members apart from the Admins, however I don't post that much these days.

@Duality
The fact that Link and Ganondorf have been given a "street talk" style is way more appropriate for this story than any other. I wouldn't have it any other way. Mario may seem weak, but he does advance (slightly) through in the story.

EDIT: Oh wait there is a Smash RPG, just that it doesn't show up under our names anymore.

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
Gee RPG...that brings back memories....i remember my old clan....my old leader with me being co-leadr *tear* it was so great.....lol.....nah it was great. IM starting all over again...

Anyway back to the subject. Zeeke! Don't Leave me hanging here for 3 months at a time. Link....being my favorite character...I must see how this goes on......

KRSplat

Smash Rookie
wow... this fanfic is so amazing it warrants my first post in years (note my join date is september 2001 and I have 4 total posts). I read it over the last few days.. Great job Zeeke

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I finally got a chance to read Act 10. I haven't been since my computer was working because of the d*** phone line but now that I have read it, I've got to say that it is very cool. This act is so long I'm beginning to wonder if there will be an act 11! Anyway, I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update.

Keotalf

Smash Cadet
Here, I need to post somewhere. Keep up the good work and sorry for pestering you Zeeke.

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
Zeeke...story time.....please....OMG Post something. Oh well tke your time, and make it good...or else.... :chuckle:

Top Bottom