• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
You mean Falco.
I definitely mean Falco. Some other speedster can have Fox. Marth?

Navi tags along with :link2: in SSE because she knows he is :linkmelee: reincarnated. She doesn't bother with :toonlink: because he's actually a different spirit, coming from a timeline that :linkmelee:'s spirit disappeared from.

When SSB4's :4sheik: (adult timeline :zeldamelee:, not TP :4zelda:) meets :4tlink:, she'll discover what happened to Hyrule because of her. I wonder how she'll react.

Last edited:

TopSecretZone

Smash Cadet
I don't think Marth would have a fursona, he's just fabulous.

Mario likes dressing up like Koopa Troopas though.

murdokdracul

NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
Mario likes dressing up like Koopa Troopas though.
He tries to only do it when :4luigi:'s not around, though, to avoid getting kicked around in his shell like a football. He rarely succeeds; :4luigi: has a sixth sense for it. :4kirby: and :jigglypuff: enjoy the reprieve when it happens. :4samus: stays out of her morph ball when she sees a certain look in :4luigi:'s eyes. :4metaknight: is too intimidating to kick and :4sonic: is too spiky.

:4pacman: has not been warned.

Oh, also: to avoid confusion, :4robinm: and :4robinf: are nicknamed Robin Hood and Ribena, respectively. Likewise, :4wiifit: and her male counterpart are called Fit and Mitt. :4peach: came up with the nicknames because she's cutesy like that.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Dr. Mario was absent from Brawl because he was disbarred following accusations of malpractice, but he's now returning after passing the exam and reacquiring a legit doctor's license.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
:4villager: looks like a child, but is in actuality much more mature, being the mayor of Animal Crossing after all. He applied for a letter of invitation from Sakurai in order to get more publicity for Animal Crossing, since many view it as nothing more than a silly children's pasttime. By participating in the Smash tournament, and adopting a sort of quirky persona, he is gaining the recognition he needs to bring Animal Crossing back from the brink of economic downturn via tourism and new residents.

His 'alternate costumes' are not really costumes at all, but close friends that have joined him in his endeavors. While they have very different personalities, they all try to act as much alike as possible under public scrutiny. While :4villager: entertains the general notion that he's a child and looks up to certain other smashers, he doesn't really. This is particularly true with Rosalina, who extends her motherly instinct to him without realizing his real maturity. He doesn't want to make her unhappy but at the same time he really doesn't want to be the object of her affection.

Out of all the smashers, :4villager: only really respects :4palutena:, :4robinm:, :4robinf: and strangely enough :4dedede:. This is primarily because he knows that they, like him, have to make tough decisions and personal sacrifices to do what is best for others. With :4dedede: not so much, but the King of Dreamland was companionable enough to compensate.

Isabelle is at the tournament against her will, however. She believes there are other ways to save Animal Crossing that don't involve the mayor risking his life on a daily basis. As such. when :4villager: insisted that she come, she took up a healing role among the assist trophies.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Duck Hunt Dog and Ducks have been friends ever seen the release of their game. That's why Dog always laughs when the player missed his friends and why the Ducks are helping Dog in his moveset

TopSecretZone

Smash Cadet
Little Mac and Doc Louis threw Mac's Sweatpants and Hoodie in the wash with Doc's red jacket while picking up some food and that's why it's pink.

They went out jogging anyway and Mac was commended in the press for raising breast cancer awareness.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
The hell's a fursona?
To quote WikiFur:

A fursona (pl. fursonas, sometimes furson; a furspeech portmanteau derived from the terms furry and persona), refers to a (normally furry), character, persona,alter ego, avatar, or identity assumed by a person or player normally associated with the furry fandom.

The fursona itself consists of a name (usually fictitious) and a species, as well as any distinctive colors, markings or body features. An artist's typical commission is a rendition of a fursona.

To put it bluntly, think of it as an OC.

Last edited:

Iggy K

Smash Ace
This is more of Xenoblade one, but I always thought of Shulk and Reyn as basically being Turk and JD from Scrubs.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
He tries to only do it when :4luigi:'s not around, though, to avoid getting kicked around in his shell like a football. He rarely succeeds; :4luigi: has a sixth sense for it. :4kirby: and :jigglypuff: enjoy the reprieve when it happens. :4samus: stays out of her morph ball when she sees a certain look in :4luigi:'s eyes. :4metaknight: is too intimidating to kick and :4sonic: is too spiky.

:4pacman: has not been warned.

Oh, also: to avoid confusion, :4robinm: and :4robinf: are nicknamed Robin Hood and Ribena, respectively. Likewise, :4wiifit: and her male counterpart are called Fit and Mitt. :4peach: came up with the nicknames because she's cutesy like that.
Robin hood. How has no one ever thought of that before? Dear lord that's brilliant.

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
Incoming wall of text, but I promise, I feel it is worth the read. I wanted to turn this into a graphic novel but resigned that I just do not have the time at present, despite having a few pages halfway done. Maybe I will in time. Keep that in mind I suppose, and if I do make a graphic novel, act surprised? I have more outlines about interactions if people enjoy these. Never really thought of them as head canon since I just think of it as potential for a good story, but I wanted to share what I thought up. Took some inspiration from Fox's Drive, MadWorld, and Shaman King.

Overarching story explained:
In my storyline, the challengers take part in a cosmic scale tournament as many have suggested. The main progression is not unlike Subspace Emissary, with characters frequently crossing paths or teaming up. One massive change is that contestants (SSB4 characters only) are only eligible if they have a sponsor (commonly not SSB4 characters) who may provide information and gifts such as weapons to their hero. The envelope (such as the one the villager received in a canon scene) is one such transmission. This really adds incredible depth to story. The reward to the tournament's victor is the ability to manipulate the universe at will - changing, protecting, resetting, or even destroying if they so wish.

Example plot elements (character partnerships)
:4luigi:& :4lucina:: Luigi and Lucina start the story having already met with Lucina wearing her mask and Luigi masquerading as Mr. L. The two act as an idealistic vigilante duo. Luigi, having seen Mario has been sponsored, sets off to do some good in the world and step out of his brother's shadow. Lucina fights for Good not only has she already been sponsored, she has received many generous gifts to help her along. Eventually, though, it is revealed that her sponsor is Majora who gifts her the infamous mask along with the message "a new mask, more befitting your journey" which she then dons, essentially becoming an evil character (which helps since there are a lack of villains at present). Luigi, failing to immediately save her, wants desperately to help his friend and prove to himself that he has inner strength. Luigi is then sponsored by Chrom who reaches out to the plumber as he is aware he and Lucina traveled together and asks that Luigi rescues his daughter.

:4lucario:&:rosalina:: Lucario is a wild pokemon - a loner as the canon lore suggests. I had the idea that the pokemon would be looking up at the stars all wistful like and a Luma would tap him on the shoulder. To Lucario, it would seem as if a star, the only constant presence his whole life, was offering him friendship. Luma would lead the tentative Lucario back to Rosalina who is camping nearby, already sponsored with the predictable motive to be the ultimate maternal protector over all creation. They would then travel together and (though undecided) I believe I would eventually have Lucario be sponsored by Ice Climbers who recognize his deep need for companionship and wish to help him.

:4villager:: The scene where the villager receives his envelope is actually the first contact made by his sponsor who is Ganondorf. In the letter, Ganondorf explains that there is a tournament going on and that he has kidnapped [insert favorite animal crossing NPC]. They will not be harmed so long as the Villager acts as a mercenary for Ganon, eliminating or hindering the heros he chooses. Villager races off after reading the letter as in the video. In this way, Villager acts like a bloodthursty character but he does so against his will, adding a touch of humanity to him as he carries out atrocities - all the while, searching for Ganon to put an end to his plot. To balance his frightening nature, I thought it would be comical to have the Chorus Men follow him around in the background, like ominous acapella musicians that no one ever addresses while he drags his axe towards his victims...

:4samus:&:4palutena: Samus and Palutena are paired together by their sponsors - Samus' sponsor being Midna and Palutena's sponsor being Ameratusu (the similarly divine wolf from Okami). Unlike other sponsors, Midna and Ameratsu watch over the pair protectively from afar, Midna riding atop the Ameratsu in imp form as she did in twilight princess. Samus was chosen by Midna because of her harrowing experience with the shadow realm and Metroid Prime has secretly risen to great power, attempting (successfully) to make dark counterparts of all the heros who have shadow versions in their original canon (Link, Mario, Bowser, Kirby...) She periodically saves the animal heros (Fox, Pikachu, Sonic....DeErFoRcE!) from this dark fate as she crosses with each of them. Dark Pit leads the shadowy conversion on behalf of Metroid Prime.

:4pit:&:4zelda:: Zelda is being sponsored remotely by the Shadow Queen (Thousand Year Door) who, having failed to be revived a thousand years ago with Peach, saw opportunity to mislead another princess for sacrifice. The Queen obviously directs Zelda to opening the door with promises of an ultimate good that she will need waiting behind the door. Pit was paired with Zelda because he obviously has the need for a maternal presence and discovers the Shadow Queen's true intention along the way but is detained by Captain Falcon (who acts as an authentic merc, likely sponsored by Vaati) and Zelda ultimately becomes possessed.

:4kirby:: I wanted Kirby to be sponsored by the Elite Beat Agents who enlist the star warrior to help those in need, though Kirby does not really under stand alliances very well and may be taken advantage of by malevolent forces...

:4megaman:: Megaman would be sponsored by Mewtwo who sees Megaman as very similar to himself - artificially created. Mewtwo feels clouded in his judgement and that this is not his fight so instead, chooses to consul the hero into reflecting whether he, Megaman, would take vengeance on the ones who created him or forge a new path of benevolence.

:4pacman:: Pac-Man's sponsor is Commander Video.

:4olimar:: Olimar's sponsor is Corobo Bred, as his canon game lends itself towards wanting to command a forest person in a pikmin-esque fashion. I also wanted Olimar to begin his journey by being chased by Mr. Resetti (who he disturbed mistaking his helmet for a ship part) into a minish portal which would explain his transformation into average height. Resetti would then vengefully follow Olimar on his jouney, occassionally breaking the forth wall with walls of text which startle the poor captain. I was thinking of pairing olimar with Peach...

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4lucina: had her mask fixed by Gerome after the events of Awakening, at the request of :4robinm:. No one (except for :4robinm:&:4lucina:, of course) knows why :4robinm: wanted it fixed. (Although some people have an idea of what the reason may be.)
:4luigi: tends to stare at people who annoy him, which is pretty much everyone nowadays.
To quote WikiFur:

A fursona (pl. fursonas, sometimes furson; a furspeech portmanteau derived from the terms furry and persona), refers to a (normally furry), character, persona,alter ego, avatar, or identity assumed by a person or player normally associated with the furry fandom.

The fursona itself consists of a name (usually fictitious) and a species, as well as any distinctive colors, markings or body features. An artist's typical commission is a rendition of a fursona.

To put it bluntly, think of it as an OC.
Thanks.

Last edited:

murdokdracul

NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
Incoming wall of text, but I promise, I feel it is worth the read. I wanted to turn this into a graphic novel but resigned that I just do not have the time at present, despite having a few pages halfway done. Maybe I will in time. Keep that in mind I suppose, and if I do make a graphic novel, act surprised? I have more outlines about interactions if people enjoy these. Never really thought of them as head canon since I just think of it as potential for a good story, but I wanted to share what I thought up. Took some inspiration from Fox's Drive, MadWorld, and Shaman King.

Overarching story explained:
In my storyline, the challengers take part in a cosmic scale tournament as many have suggested. The main progression is not unlike Subspace Emissary, with characters frequently crossing paths or teaming up. One massive change is that contestants (SSB4 characters only) are only eligible if they have a sponsor (commonly not SSB4 characters) who may provide information and gifts such as weapons to their hero. The envelope (such as the one the villager received in a canon scene) is one such transmission. This really adds incredible depth to story. The reward to the tournament's victor is the ability to manipulate the universe at will - changing, protecting, resetting, or even destroying if they so wish.

Example plot elements (character partnerships)
:4luigi:& :4lucina:: Luigi and Lucina start the story having already met with Lucina wearing her mask and Luigi masquerading as Mr. L. The two act as an idealistic vigilante duo. Luigi, having seen Mario has been sponsored, sets off to do some good in the world and step out of his brother's shadow. Lucina fights for Good not only has she already been sponsored, she has received many generous gifts to help her along. Eventually, though, it is revealed that her sponsor is Majora who gifts her the infamous mask along with the message "a new mask, more befitting your journey" which she then dons, essentially becoming an evil character (which helps since there are a lack of villains at present). Luigi, failing to immediately save her, wants desperately to help his friend and prove to himself that he has inner strength. Luigi is then sponsored by Chrom who reaches out to the plumber as he is aware he and Lucina traveled together and asks that Luigi rescues his daughter.

:4lucario:&:rosalina:: Lucario is a wild pokemon - a loner as the canon lore suggests. I had the idea that the pokemon would be looking up at the stars all wistful like and a Luma would tap him on the shoulder. To Lucario, it would seem as if a star, the only constant presence his whole life, was offering him friendship. Luma would lead the tentative Lucario back to Rosalina who is camping nearby, already sponsored with the predictable motive to be the ultimate maternal protector over all creation. They would then travel together and (though undecided) I believe I would eventually have Lucario be sponsored by Ice Climbers who recognize his deep need for companionship and wish to help him.

:4villager:: The scene where the villager receives his envelope is actually the first contact made by his sponsor who is Ganondorf. In the letter, Ganondorf explains that there is a tournament going on and that he has kidnapped [insert favorite animal crossing NPC]. They will not be harmed so long as the Villager acts as a mercenary for Ganon, eliminating or hindering the heros he chooses. Villager races off after reading the letter as in the video. In this way, Villager acts like a bloodthursty character but he does so against his will, adding a touch of humanity to him as he carries out atrocities - all the while, searching for Ganon to put an end to his plot. To balance his frightening nature, I thought it would be comical to have the Chorus Men follow him around in the background, like ominous acapella musicians that no one ever addresses while he drags his axe towards his victims...

:4samus:&:4palutena: Samus and Palutena are paired together by their sponsors - Samus' sponsor being Midna and Palutena's sponsor being Ameratusu (the similarly divine wolf from Okami). Unlike other sponsors, Midna and Ameratsu watch over the pair protectively from afar, Midna riding atop the Ameratsu in imp form as she did in twilight princess. Samus was chosen by Midna because of her harrowing experience with the shadow realm and Metroid Prime has secretly risen to great power, attempting (successfully) to make dark counterparts of all the heros who have shadow versions in their original canon (Link, Mario, Bowser, Kirby...) She periodically saves the animal heros (Fox, Pikachu, Sonic....DeErFoRcE!) from this dark fate as she crosses with each of them. Dark Pit leads the shadowy conversion on behalf of Metroid Prime.

:4pit:&:4zelda:: Zelda is being sponsored remotely by the Shadow Queen (Thousand Year Door) who, having failed to be revived a thousand years ago with Peach, saw opportunity to mislead another princess for sacrifice. The Queen obviously directs Zelda to opening the door with promises of an ultimate good that she will need waiting behind the door. Pit was paired with Zelda because he obviously has the need for a maternal presence and discovers the Shadow Queen's true intention along the way but is detained by Captain Falcon (who acts as an authentic merc, likely sponsored by Vaati) and Zelda ultimately becomes possessed.

:4kirby:: I wanted Kirby to be sponsored by the Elite Beat Agents who enlist the star warrior to help those in need, though Kirby does not really under stand alliances very well and may be taken advantage of by malevolent forces...

:4megaman:: Megaman would be sponsored by Mewtwo who sees Megaman as very similar to himself - artificially created. Mewtwo feels clouded in his judgement and that this is not his fight so instead, chooses to consul the hero into reflecting whether he, Megaman, would take vengeance on the ones who created him or forge a new path of benevolence.

:4pacman:: Pac-Man's sponsor is Commander Video.

:4olimar:: Olimar's sponsor is Corobo Bred, as his canon game lends itself towards wanting to command a forest person in a pikmin-esque fashion. I also wanted Olimar to begin his journey by being chased by Mr. Resetti (who he disturbed mistaking his helmet for a ship part) into a minish portal which would explain his transformation into average height. Resetti would then vengefully follow Olimar on his jouney, occassionally breaking the forth wall with walls of text which startle the poor captain. I was thinking of pairing olimar with Peach...
Sounds like it should be called The Hunger Videogames. Nice connections between characters, anyway.

:4lucina: had her mask fixed by Gerome after the events of Awakening, at the request of :4robinm:. No one (except for :4robinm:&:4lucina:, of course) knows why :4robinm: wanted it fixed. (Although some people have an idea of what the reason may be.)
My headcanon of this headcanon: Robin has the mask repaired so he can don it himself and become a Superhero Smash Bro. NIGHTWING joins the battle! (Please someone come up with a better reveal line than that.)

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
When Marth and Lucina first met, they were literally all like "Who the frick are you?" to each other. (bonus points to whomever gets that reference)

Luigi likes to crack puns a lot.

The girls of Smash moonlight as an idol group. (I was thinking a bit of Idolmaster here, but also a bit of Ladies' Code.
#RIPRiSe #RIPEunB :c)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • The Subspace Emissary is canon for the Game & Watch universe. The Mario/Popeye/Charlie Brown there are shadow bug copies.
  • Dr. Mario is Mario when he's older, thus the lower mobility ("lack of exercise" according to his Smash trophy) and his ability to spend most of his time researching.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I have an interesting AU headcanon that's pretty much like Danganronpa with Smash characters. I may write a fic on it, I dunno.
So basically, 16 (maybe more?) chosen Smashers go to a "Smash Academy" to perfect their skills and presumably prepare for the next tournament, but have their memory taken from them and are locked in. Oh and there's a sadistic mascot-type character like Monokuma (Mono-Peepers? Monochu?) that forces them to try to kill each other with certain motives, which is followed up with a trial to find the culprit.

And Snake is the Sayaka Maizono aka the first one to be murdered. :c The first one executed will likely be Wolf. (since they're most likely cut)

Either Robin or Shulk will be the Makoto Naegi aka the hero (both will be among the final survivors btw)

Oh yes, and one of the 16(+) is the mastermind.

And of course they all have "Ultimate ______" titles.

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I like to think that Peach considers Marth her biggest rival in the tournament scene. She could easily best everyone else EXCEPT Marth.

In fact, it's always hype when it's :4marth: vs :4peach: because it's almost like watching a dance of death.

Lucina, for some reason, find herself in
a middle of Ness's baseball game. She hit the ball and it hit robin right in the eye. Later on Lucina swung the bat and got a home run, which gives Robin matching black eyes.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
A lot of the Smashers call Olimar "Ollie". Apparently Olimar hates that nickname.

Sheik and Greninja have breakdancing dance-offs against each other.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Sounds like it should be called The Hunger Videogames. Nice connections between characters, anyway.

My headcanon of this headcanon: Robin has the mask repaired so he can don it himself and become a Superhero Smash Bro. NIGHTWING joins the battle! (Please someone come up with a better reveal line than that.)
I'm picturing Robin running around like a dumb ass wearing that mask while a displeased Lucina watches. Also, that's not why he fixed the mask, sadly.

:ganondorf: tends to get stuck babysitting the younger Smashers and baby!Morgan. The fully grown Morgan is still in Ylisse at the castle with her Grandpa Chrom

Last edited:

murdokdracul

NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
So you know how I said Smash takes place in a world made of characters' dreams? Well, um...

Master Core is definitely the Nightmare from Link's Awakening.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Roy and Chrom are hiding naked in the bushes because Marth and Ike stole their clothes. :troll: (referring to Marth and Ike's new alts)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Roy and Chrom are hiding naked in the bushes because Marth and Ike stole their clothes. :troll: (referring to Marth and Ike's new alts)
First Robin takes his spot on the roster and his daughter, then Ike takes his clothes. It sucks to be Chrom, doesn't it?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
There's more than one [duck hunt dog] roaming around, and the alt colors [are his puppies].

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
The Duck Hunt dog and duck's personalities contrast. The dog is snarky, immature, and kinda dimwitted, always wanting to do things his way. The duck always has to keep him on track and protect him, making sure the dog doesn't accidentally kill himself. :p

...Oh, and the dog has a crush on Isabelle. :awesome:

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
In middle school, Samus bullied Kraid for being fat and Ridley for being short.

Also Bowser is a Pokémon.

Last edited:

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Master Hand and Crazy Hand are not children playing with toys. Master Hand is just a cool giant arm thing that likes doing stuff, and Crazy Hand is a disguise of Master Core (Smash 3DS, yes) who tricked Master Hand into thinking he was one of him.

Dr. Mario is Mario in the future when Bowser finally gives up, and Mario hangs up his cap to be a doctor.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Picturing how :4robinm: tipped :4lucina:'s scales after they defeated :4falcon:.

...Wolf's favorite song is "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette
because his series, Star Fox, is getting a new game, and yet he was excluded from the next tournament.

Last edited:

Waterwraith

Smash Cadet
Wii Fit Trainer is the reason for Bowser's improved posture, speed and strength in Smash 4. Because of this, now they're bros, but Bowser won't admit it.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
EDIT: Terribly sorry about the massive wall of text, I got a bit carried away. I haven't slept at all today so I guess it made me go a bit overboard...

Features: :ness2::4peach::4marth::snake::4sonic::rosalina:

The story starts in Super Smash Bros 64, namely with Ness. Now, Ness is no stranger to weirdness, this taking place after the events of EarthBound...but when the young psychic boy is pulled from his own world into the Smash Bros. world by Master Hand, he sets out to defeat the mastermind behind all of the worlds being pulled together. Ultimately, Ness defeats the Master Hand, only to be turned into a Trophy until the next game...

This carries on into Super Smash Bros. Melee where Ness is once again awakened with seemingly no time having passed since the last adventure in Smash 64. Here, Master Hand is joined by the diabolical Crazy Hand, adding even more to the threat. Realizing from his past experiences that a journey like this is much easier to undertake with friends, Ness sets out to try and find some allies in the battle against the hands. Most of the other Smashers are just trying to get out themselves however, so they don't pay too much attention to the young psychic lad unless they're actually fighting him. The first exception however is Peach. Seeing Ness as a young boy alone by himself in a strange world, the compassionate princess agrees to travel with him in his journey to get back to their home worlds. Fighting on, the duo faces many more opponents before ultimately meeting their next party member; the prince of Altea himself, Marth. Realizing that his "opponents" are a noble princess and a young boy respectively, Marth joins the duo to finally make the Marth Trinity (Peach is far too generous to take the name for herself and Ness is too modest to want a flashy trio named after himself).

The three continue on, defeating all foes in their path before fighting Master Hand and Crazy Hand themselves. After a grueling battle, the trinity defeats the hands...only to have a mysterious new challenger appear; Bowser himself! Hearing of the princess' travels (and that that pesky plumber was far away!), Bowser decides this is the best time to kidnap Peach for himself, bwah hah ha hah! After all, how could that puny sword pierce the super strong bod of the Koopa King?! In true Bowser fashion however, he sorely underestimates his opponents and is soundly defeated in both his regular and Giga forms.

Moving onto Brawl, the trinity is split up and the SSE plays out relatively normally...it seems like nobody but those three really remember all they fighting they've been doing because of the Master Hand. After a long adventure, Marth and Peach finally meet up, along with most of the other Smashers...but Ness doesn't seem to be there! The true villain, Tabuu, reveals himself however, turning the royal prince and princess into Trophies along with all of the others. He then proceeds to pull the worlds together as usual. Fortunately, Ness is revived thanks to the Dedede of this game's magic...button...thing. Either way, along with Dedede and Luigi, the two set out into Subspace to rescue his friends. Not long after however, Ness finds himself alone in the mysterious new dimension, but his determination to find his friends drives him forward. Navigating through the weird world of Subspace, Ness manages to revive his Trophified allies and the trinity is reunited once more. Tabuu appears again, this time bent on finishing what he started...but his Off-Wave based plans are foiled when Snake and Sonic show up! Realizing that Tabuu's world pulling plot may eventually lead into worlds even outside the Nintendo universe, the 3rd Party characters (who seem to be the only real characters besides the trinity...everyone else seemed a little too...realistic in this game...) team up for the final battle! Defeated, Tabuu begins to break apart before fading away...

The adventure isn't over though...there's still one last battle to endure...and this time, they're going to need to add to their ranks. Fortunately, the all powerful, all knowing galactic goddess herself, Rosalina, answers their call. Realizing much like Sonic and Snake before her that the fate of all worlds was at risk, Rosalina jumps into action herself to aid the trio (and her friend Peach specifically, of course). Joined by a fourth party member (but still refusing to change their name for sake of branding), the Marth Trinity continues onward to face their final foe and, hopefully, return home. Upon fighting more of their seemingly brainwashed friends, the trinity (and Rosalina) are confronted once again by the two hands...however, something doesn't seem right...

Much to their shock, the core of Tabuu itself survived their previous battle, creating a replica of the fallen hands to challenge the quartet in the final battle! Swarming with dark energy, the core took on many forms in an attempt to Game Over our heroes for good! But with a little cosmic help, the core, the evil mastermind which held them to this world, was finally defeated for good. Of course...there was the downside. For the past -THIRTEEN YEARS- almost, the trinity had remained the best of friends, despite the challenges that stood in their path. They had been so focused on getting home, that they didn't really stop to think that "getting home" meant splitting up from each other. Even Rosalina, despite only being with them a short time, was crushed by the news.

Sometimes however, it takes the pure heart of a child to come to the conclusion that adults so often pass up; no matter how far apart they may be, they'll always be together in their memories. And deep down inside, they all knew it to be true; the past adventures they all shared would always live on in their hearts, no matter which world they were in. And who knows? Maybe one day there will be a Smash Bros 5. and the adventure will continue on? Until then...

Yes we who shared our smiles and our tears…

…we three are now…

…far apart.

By the gods I can't believe I randomly wrote all that off the cuff...

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
EDIT: Terribly sorry about the massive wall of text, I got a bit carried away. I haven't slept at all today so I guess it made me go a bit overboard...

Features: :ness2::4peach::4marth::snake::4sonic::rosalina:

The story starts in Super Smash Bros 64, namely with Ness. Now, Ness is no stranger to weirdness, this taking place after the events of EarthBound...but when the young psychic boy is pulled from his own world into the Smash Bros. world by Master Hand, he sets out to defeat the mastermind behind all of the worlds being pulled together. Ultimately, Ness defeats the Master Hand, only to be turned into a Trophy until the next game...

This carries on into Super Smash Bros. Melee where Ness is once again awakened with seemingly no time having passed since the last adventure in Smash 64. Here, Master Hand is joined by the diabolical Crazy Hand, adding even more to the threat. Realizing from his past experiences that a journey like this is much easier to undertake with friends, Ness sets out to try and find some allies in the battle against the hands. Most of the other Smashers are just trying to get out themselves however, so they don't pay too much attention to the young psychic lad unless they're actually fighting him. The first exception however is Peach. Seeing Ness as a young boy alone by himself in a strange world, the compassionate princess agrees to travel with him in his journey to get back to their home worlds. Fighting on, the duo faces many more opponents before ultimately meeting their next party member; the prince of Altea himself, Marth. Realizing that his "opponents" are a noble princess and a young boy respectively, Marth joins the duo to finally make the Marth Trinity (Peach is far too generous to take the name for herself and Ness is too modest to want a flashy trio named after himself).

The three continue on, defeating all foes in their path before fighting Master Hand and Crazy Hand themselves. After a grueling battle, the trinity defeats the hands...only to have a mysterious new challenger appear; Bowser himself! Hearing of the princess' travels (and that that pesky plumber was far away!), Bowser decides this is the best time to kidnap Peach for himself, bwah hah ha hah! After all, how could that puny sword pierce the super strong bod of the Koopa King?! In true Bowser fashion however, he sorely underestimates his opponents and is soundly defeated in both his regular and Giga forms.

Moving onto Brawl, the trinity is split up and the SSE plays out relatively normally...it seems like nobody but those three really remember all they fighting they've been doing because of the Master Hand. After a long adventure, Marth and Peach finally meet up, along with most of the other Smashers...but Ness doesn't seem to be there! The true villain, Tabuu, reveals himself however, turning the royal prince and princess into Trophies along with all of the others. He then proceeds to pull the worlds together as usual. Fortunately, Ness is revived thanks to the Dedede of this game's magic...button...thing. Either way, along with Dedede and Luigi, the two set out into Subspace to rescue his friends. Not long after however, Ness finds himself alone in the mysterious new dimension, but his determination to find his friends drives him forward. Navigating through the weird world of Subspace, Ness manages to revive his Trophified allies and the trinity is reunited once more. Tabuu appears again, this time bent on finishing what he started...but his Off-Wave based plans are foiled when Snake and Sonic show up! Realizing that Tabuu's world pulling plot may eventually lead into worlds even outside the Nintendo universe, the 3rd Party characters (who seem to be the only real characters besides the trinity...everyone else seemed a little too...realistic in this game...) team up for the final battle! Defeated, Tabuu begins to break apart before fading away...

The adventure isn't over though...there's still one last battle to endure...and this time, they're going to need to add to their ranks. Fortunately, the all powerful, all knowing galactic goddess herself, Rosalina, answers their call. Realizing much like Sonic and Snake before her that the fate of all worlds was at risk, Rosalina jumps into action herself to aid the trio (and her friend Peach specifically, of course). Joined by a fourth party member (but still refusing to change their name for sake of branding), the Marth Trinity continues onward to face their final foe and, hopefully, return home. Upon fighting more of their seemingly brainwashed friends, the trinity (and Rosalina) are confronted once again by the two hands...however, something doesn't seem right...

Much to their shock, the core of Tabuu itself survived their previous battle, creating a replica of the fallen hands to challenge the quartet in the final battle! Swarming with dark energy, the core took on many forms in an attempt to Game Over our heroes for good! But with a little cosmic help, the core, the evil mastermind which held them to this world, was finally defeated for good. Of course...there was the downside. For the past -THIRTEEN YEARS- almost, the trinity had remained the best of friends, despite the challenges that stood in their path. They had been so focused on getting home, that they didn't really stop to think that "getting home" meant splitting up from each other. Even Rosalina, despite only being with them a short time, was crushed by the news.

Sometimes however, it takes the pure heart of a child to come to the conclusion that adults so often pass up; no matter how far apart they may be, they'll always be together in their memories. And deep down inside, they all knew it to be true; the past adventures they all shared would always live on in their hearts, no matter which world they were in. And who knows? Maybe one day there will be a Smash Bros 5. and the adventure will continue on? Until then...

Yes we who shared our smiles and our tears…

…we three are now…

…far apart.

By the gods I can't believe I randomly wrote all that off the cuff...
...Somebody fanart this.

Reoyoshi8

Smash Apprentice
The Duck is a parasite that feeds off of the Dog and guides him to defeat the other Smashers.
Also Master Core is the personified anguish and hatred from all the cut characters that somehow infected the Hands.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I just thought of something.
You know how we're all surprised that :4darkpit: got in?

Well i bet you he was more surprised than we were. He was probably been notified literally the day before release, so he had to scrambled for a move set.

I am sure :4darkpit: doesn't want to be a clone of :4pit: but didn't have enough time to create a move set from himself.

Laniv

Smash Champion
The Duck Hunt Dog sleeps outside in a doghouse. He doesn't really mind. The Duck speaks in a Bronx accent for some reason.

Ganondorf finally threatened persuaded Master Hand to let him use his sword. (Nobody wants to tell him that he can't use it online.)

When Dr. Mario joins the battle, Nurse Peach and Dr. Luigi are in charge of healing fighters post-match. "Leave it to us!"

Ness is sad because after finally getting another character from his series, he is dropped immediately.

Rosalina and the Lumas get along well with Jigglypuff.

The fact that Kid Icarus got three reps compared to (INSERT FAVORITE SERIES HERE) really ticked off some of the other Smashers vying for more representation. :4falcon: hates :4pit: and :4darkpit: for being "Sakurai's pet" , while :4bowser: and :4ganondorf:dislike them simply because they're the villains.
Also there's a rift between Mario and Zelda characters else for having 7 characters.

Pikachu and Charizard are constantly against each other to see who is worthy of becoming the new mascot of Pokemon.

So, with the release upon them, new alliances have been formed:

:4villager: :4luigi: :rosalina: :4robinm: :4robinf: :4kirby: :4dedede:
Luigi and Rosalina are saddened by the fact that Mario and Link have gone from being true companions to bitter rivals all over one of them getting more characters than the other. They find solace in Kirby's boundless happiness, and Villager, who also is worried over the state of affairs among the Smashers. Dedede, meanwhile, has given up his attempts to get into Bowser's Villain Club, and instead enlists the Robins to help Luigi and the others patch things up between everyone.

Master Hand and Crazy Hand invited the most polarizing characters, knowing that their inclusion would cause even the most precious friendships to be shattered. So, thinking that the Smashers hating each other would lead to more interesting battles, Crazy Hand sows the seeds of discord among the Smashers.

Also Master Core is the remant of Tabuu's influence.

A certain dastardly draconic dwarf star destroyer, a psychic purple cat, and a kruel, krazy krocodilian king, feeling wronged, have joined forces against the Smashers...

Last edited:
Top Bottom