• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think Blizzard are content with Hearthstone on mobiles as their portable market but if the laws should change and they have a reason to release games instead of adding more lootboxes, maybe they'll consider a Switch version of Overwatch.

Honest;y though,I'd prefer Heavy Weapons Guy.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I want Tracer for One Million (Rich White Dudes) I mean Moms to complain about how they put a lesbian next to Mario.

The new gay agenda?

Pollute Smash Brothers with a spunky optimist who just happens to like girls.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
I want Tracer for One Million (Rich White Dudes) I mean moms to complain about how they put a lesbian next to Mario.

The new gay agenda?

I mean Corrin's Bi.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I want Tracer for One Million (Rich White Dudes) I mean Moms to complain about how they put a lesbian next to Mario.

The new gay agenda?

>Implying my Lucina x Palutena ships aren't canon.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

The new gay agenda?

I'm all for this, however:

You can't convince me that Bayonetta isn't at least bisexual. She literally went to Hell and back to save Jeanne, and she has a lot of oddly tender moments about her. (Losing her composure in the middle of battle, carrying Jeanne's body in her arms, getting more actively upset than typical for her when Enzo is being a creep, the whole scene when she saves Jeanne from Alruna, etc.)

I mean Corrin's Bi.
You right. I'm all for gay dragons.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

You can't convince me that Bayonetta isn't at least bisexual. She literally went to Hell and back to save Jeanne, and she has a lot of oddly tender moments about her. (Losing her composure in the middle of battle, carrying Jeanne's body in her arms, getting more actively upset than typical for her when Enzo is being a creep, the whole scene when she saves Jeanne from Alruna, etc.)

You right. I'm all for gay dragons.
Hm, then Ike x Soren must be canon too.

Because intimate = romantic.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101

The new gay agenda?

Nobody even said that. Why complain about hypothetical situations?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Speaking of PC characters, Chell appeared in Lego Dimensions which is on the WiiU.

GLaDOS: Food for thought.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion

The new gay agenda?

As if Bayonetta isn't gay...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
>Implying my Lucina x Palutena ships aren't canon.
:4pit: X:4lucina:/:4palutena:/:4robinf:/:4corrinf:/:4bayonetta:/:4zss: > the rest

Everyone in those games is a THOT.

I've barely played them and all I know about them is they fight with weapons and then play with each other's weapons afterwards.
They only do that if you make them (well except for Chrom, Alm, and Celica atleast)

I'm pretty sure Modern Sonic is asexual.
Or he doesn’t want Amy (Boom Sonic definitely wants some Amy however)

As if Bayonetta isn't gay...
Also Bayonetta is bisexual asf.

Luka will never get any unfortunately

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
daily reminder that this is official art

and that this exists

If Bayo 3 doesn't officially confirm this I will personally fight hideki kamiya

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
But one that could easily set people off. I've seen many threads on various sites turn into political fights because of comments like this.
I'm a gay man.

Joking about a LGBTQ character and the asinine reactions people sometimes have to them.

If people want to get up in arms?

By all means.

Go off then.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Everyone in those games is a THOT.

I've barely played them and all I know about them is they fight with weapons and then play with each other's weapons afterwards.
Only in Genealogy where it actually makes sense with the gameplay and plot. Awakening made sense because of the plot, but it was only added because it was a popular feature from Genealogy. Fates just wanted to piggyback off of Awakening and now we have a dating sim with a tactical RPG tacked on.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Speaking of Amaterasu, I would be so down for a triple wolf fest composed of Lycanroc, Wolf Link and Amaterasu. Smash kinda needs more quadrupeds now that Ivysaur is gone.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
>People didn't vote Dante and Trish

See, this is how you recognize **** taste.
Dante and Trish?

Bayo and Jeanne are centuries old witches. One poses as a nun. One poses as a school teacher. They think Christmas isn't complete without caviar. One literally went to the depths of hell for the other.

Best couple.

10/10.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'm a gay man.

Joking about a LGBTQ character and the asinine reactions people sometimes have to that.

If people want to get up in arms.

By all means.

Go off then.
This is it. This is my entire emotional state 100% percent of the time.

You don't speak off all lgbt+ people so please watch it.
I mean, he's still more than welcome to voice his own opinion as a gay individual, my dude. I don't think he was implying that he spoke for the entire community.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Aaaand now I just realized I helped the only fresh newcomer discussion we've had in months transition to a character sexuality discussion in under half a page. I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Oh please we all know that the true ending to Super Mario Odyssey was Mario and Bowser deciding to marry each other and run off people into the sunset together.

You don't speak off all lgbt+ people so please watch it.
And I never once said I did.

Ya'll are making something super serious out of nothing and it's exhausting. I'll remember to never joke again. :rolleyes:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Dante and Trish?

Bayo and Jeanne are centuries old witches. One poses as a nun. One poses as a school teacher. They think Christmas isn't complete without caviar. One literally went to the depths of hell for the other.

Best couple.

10/10.
Yeah, but which one would rather have a good and fun as **** Pizza night?
Pizza Night > All
Don't @ me.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I'm a gay man.

Joking about a LGBTQ character and the asinine reactions people sometimes have to them.

If people want to get up in arms?

By all means.

Go off then.
The only problem I have is that comments like that can completely derail threads and ruin them if the wrong person sees them. I'd hate to see this thread decend into politics. It would be the complainer's fault, for sure, I just get worried is all.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Are you implying it isn't?

I'm only half joking.
We-heh-ll, for a half-joke then...

8kqrtQiz9YqnS.gif

But really Smash Fans × Ridley is the greatest ship.

Because I'm not sure it'll take another absence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom