• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHamburglar

Smash Cadet
Lol if only we could do a smash match with those of us here waiting/hoping for a code to post, with the code going to the winner :D
I'd get a code lol
Bro, I'd probably win. I play Brawl on the Dolphin emulator on my laptop erry day at school. I have one all hosted tournaments at my school since the beginning of second semester last year.

Not to toot my horn or whatever.

Last edited:

Mac-attack9688

Smash Cadet
well, i could be wrong, but was there even some form of a hint that somebody would be posting a code here tonight?

LukieDook

Smash Apprentice
Bro, I'd probably win. I play Brawl on the Dolphin emulator on my laptop erry day at school. I have one all hosted tournaments at my school since the beginning of second semester last year.

Not to toot my horn or whatever.
We'll see about that....

GameyDJ

Smash Rookie
Dude ive lost all of my friends cause brawl. Im a champ in my town. But then again im the only one with the game in my town. *sob*

Isen1123

Smash Cadet
Someone studied the pattern on a eu code and generated a working one, so I tried to do that but I suck soo...

Lotionless

Smash Rookie
Probably next to 0% chance of getting a code but I'm looking for an NA one if anyone could be so kind. Been scouring the internet only to miss out on all the ones I could find. Thanks!

LukieDook

Smash Apprentice
I have an amazing idea. When Smash comes out, instead of this page being black and white, it should be colored in.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
11:00 EST exactly, time to post the last code.

A05VDS1L2HR79S89

GO GO GO!
I.....failed so hard.

Yeah, I was planning to get off, but I decided to come back on and stalk this thread some more. Now that this final code is posted, and I failed to get it, I don't know if any other codes will come on this thread.......

I really wish the people with codes did giveaways.....

Last edited:

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
Sorry guys. If I get my hands on anything, I'll post it immediately.

If you feel better, it takes forever to download!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom