• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfrog

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone!

I know the chances are slim, but if anyone nice enough out there could spare a EU demo code I would be very thankful.

If you want I could do what the Gears of War forums do as a thanks, by saying something along the lines of: Big thanks to "You" for the demo code! in my signature.

So if anyone could lend me a hand, please PM me and let me know if you would like the signature treatment!

Max C.

Smash Rookie
I hate having to keep saying this but, I really want a NA demo code. I've been looking for a day now, so I'm really desperate. If you want to give me a code or ask what I can trade for it, PM me or send your message to maxwellccurley@gmail.com . Thanks!

HexSun13

Smash Rookie
I'm from Mexico, so no Club Nintendo for me, if anyone is kind enough to give me a code i will appreciate it

_waffles

Smash Rookie
NNID
xXKuppaXx
3DS FC
3780-9487-0614
If anyone has an extra US code please pm me...I'm a Club Nintendo Platinum member but I didn't get the email.

Last edited:

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
I finally got a NA code :) The game is freaking fun I already played 10 matches and I master MegaMan whoo I am going to be busy til release :)

flyrsfan94

Smash Rookie
Hey very disappointed platinum fan here who did not get his code :( don't know of there are any codes left but just figured id throw my name out there. A north America code would be awesome and id be forever grateful! !!! Thanks please p me me!!!!!

Last edited:

LonelyJaguar

Smash Cadet
If anyone has an extra NA Code they don't need, I would really appreciate being given one. PM me if you'd like! :ness:

Edit: all I could offer for possible trade is a few shiny Pokémon, so if you're into that, ~

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
HIIIII!!! I need an EU code so I can play with my friends and brother, it would mean alot to me if anyone gives me a code... I'll sooooo love you forever, this game is my life, I've been waiting to play it for 5 years!

Help out a guy please!!! <3<3

Send it to ianash123123@hotmail.com or PM it to me, LOVE YOU!!! <3

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
hmm....I doubt I'll get anything out of this- but I suppose miracles do happen to those who least expect it...
Anyways, I would love to have the demo early. I'll give fair credit to anyone who PM's a code, although I can't really offer money- I can offer friendship.

(yes, this was necessary)

Last edited:

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
hmm....I doubt I'll get anything out of this- but I suppose miracles do happen to those who least expect it...
Anyways, I would love to have the demo early.
Speed what are you doing in this corner of SmashBoards!? You don't have it yet? If you want you can join our cork board to make finding it easier for you. :)

EthanMM

Smash Rookie
If anyone is feeling generous enough, I would appreciate an NA code. Thank you so much.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Hey, for all these "generous people," I think I will not share my recent NA code I just obtained with anyone just because people decided to ignore my request of me wanting one a while back to cheer me up, after being diagnosed with ALS. I know you guys don't care.... Go ahead and hook your friends up!!! But it's all ok now because I've received 4 codes.
You lucky *******!!!! I wish I could get one too....

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Oh...? What is this "cork board" you speak of...? o.o
It's a system I created when I went scouting for Good and Polite people in the horrors that was the IGN comment section. It's a little messy right now but two people have gotten the code as of now. If you wanna join just get a disposable e mail and send it to me, I've seen your conduct enough to know that you are a good person. :)

Ninjaduck21

Smash Rookie
I have waited for these games for a long time. I am probably just as hyped as anyone here is. If there is anyone here who still has codes to give away, I would be very grateful. You can name what I should give you in return. Thanks in advance!

Edit: US code, please

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Smash Bros EU Code please ianash123123@hotmail.com or PM it

actually, why would people give they're codes to random people, maybe they would just keep it or something?

OH WELL SEND ME A FRIKKIN EU CODE!

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800

actually, why would people give they're codes to random people, maybe they would just keep it or something?

Its lovely how just 16 letters could mean a whole lifetime filled with entertainment, hahahah :D

DuskRaider

Smash Rookie
NNID
SOS_Victor
3DS FC
2981-7523-4182
I need a NA code, my 3DS won't work with club nintendo (idk why) and I've been looking for one all day

Help a smasher out

Last edited:

ollidab

Smash Rookie
Registered all my games to recceive platnium and then I read that I had to have platnium before June for it to count :/ Anybody willing to spare a code?

imgur.com/Y7F3ABp

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800

Last edited by a moderator:

DesperateCow

Smash Rookie
As much as I hate to bother time of others and ask but I would be ver very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very thankful if I could be given a US code that would allow me to play the new demo, thank you for reading.

Max C.

Smash Rookie
I'm getting tired. I would really like a NA code, please. I've been looking for one for a day now. If you want to, I can give you a Pokemon from Pokemon Y or a Club Nintendo reward. PM the code to me or send it to maxwellccurley@wrsg.com . It would really make me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom