• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogwa

Smash Rookie
Please, everyone who joined just to request a code, don't leave Smashboards. This is a great place and I would hate for people to miss out on this awesome place after signing in.
I won't leave. To be honest, I never knew there was a place like this, It's pretty awesome!

YouAreOutOfMy5

Smash Apprentice
Please, everyone who joined just to request a code, don't leave Smashboards. This is a great place and I would hate for people to miss out on this awesome place after signing in.
You know about more than half of the people will never return. However, I really appreciate your enthusiasm for these boards.

Eccentriczebra

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kurogaijin93
3DS FC
0619-4015-4628
K so I'm not from here and just made an account (as you can see). Well here goes. After signing up to 3 social network sites, waiting for 8 hours and not eating. I've decided to make an offer: iTunes account, PSN account and Netflix account. iTunes and PSN has over 200 dollars of content, which is pretty good for a demo ._.

Anyways. Email is tden493@gmail.com

I'm gonna eat and watch anime. Thanks in advance and hope people get a code if they were waiting longer than me.

BulleDeChagrin

Smash Rookie
Well, I actually discovered it a few months ago, when I got really into Smash again (as usual right before a new one comes out), just never managed to think of something interesting to post. Now that I have an account though, I might as well use it. =3

funtend0zii

Smash Cadet
Well I have pokemon y, i have an extra yveltal ooooohh you want it? it's yours my friend. as long as you have rupees. i mean a Na code .. heh

Last edited:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I joined after realizing I came here pretty often... Then I noticed this thread, threw my hat in... and gave up. Now I just see so many desperate people wanting a smash demo code... Not that I blame 'em, I want one to.

Prostar

Smash Rookie
I joined after realizing I came here pretty often... Then I noticed this thread, threw my hat in... and gave up. Now I just see so many desperate people wanting a smash demo code... Not that I blame 'em, I want one to.
Thats kinda true

trainer668

Smash Rookie
Who here with an extra code wants to give someone the chance to share smash bros 4 demo with all his friends and family?

trainer21@yahoo.com

but seriously i would really appreciate a code from someone, i've been searching for HOURS for no avail.

kylemii

Smash Rookie
I know this isn't likely to be fruitful but, if someone were to send me a code for NA I'd be incredibly grateful.

MegaSomari

Smash Rookie
NNID
MegaSomari
3DS FC
0216-1583-2135
If anyone has a spare US/NA code, they probably would mind, but if you don't mind, I wouldn't like one, but It would be cool to have a demo, if anyone happens to read this and respond send me a pm. Thanks for your time and consideration. :)

Last edited:

Slashdash12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Slashdash12
3DS FC
1091-9725-3648
Please get me a code, I don't have a sob story, but the first time I played smash I loved it to pieces. I have been scrambling around websites since yesterday. PLEASE SEND AT willkid117@gmail.com

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Guys, don't post your emails. People can private message you with the 'start a conversation' feature.

Stage4Boss

Smash Cadet
I dont have anything I can or would trade, but I am throwing my name on here all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom