• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doncalot

Smash Rookie
Would love an EU code if someone has a spare. Got some stuff on steam I potentially could trade for it!

ayylmao

Smash Rookie
my uncle works at nintendo and he said that if no one gives me a code hes gonna delay the sm4sh demo by 2 weeks

act quick guys, dont ruin it for everyone else

if you want everyone else to enjoy smash 4 PM me a code

Last edited:

Dustination

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dustination
3DS FC
5215-1019-9015
Hey guys, I know this may be a pretty strange request, and I'm not sure if I'd be breaking the rules here, but I have one NA code that I was wondering if someone would be willing to trade me for an EU code? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
I really can't give you anything, but please, I'M CRAVING for Sm4sh 3ds. In Brasil we can't register for Club Nintendo, we weren't able to at least have a hands-on in Sm4sh and the game will only reach here next year. Please, donate me an american code. You'll make my day, month, year. PLEASE.

Harry9855

Smash Rookie
NNID
yo9855
3DS FC
3265-5509-5736
I know that the Smash 4 demo comes out for everyone on Friday, but gosh diddly darnit that is just too long. If for some reason somebody decided to be so extremely kind as to give a demo code at all, they are a kind and incredibly generous soul. If that person decided to pick me, well I would be in ectasy, or some other joy infueled trance. I would be beyond grateful if someone decided to give me code. Thank you (hopefully) for considering giving me a NA demo code. P.S. just pm me if so, thanks! P.S.S. If you want something in return, which I don't at all blame you for, we can discuss it in a pm.

Last edited:

Max C.

Smash Rookie
I would be really happy if someone could give me a NA code. I'm going more and more insane by the minute. Like I said, I've been waiting since 9 at night yesterday. If you do have a NA code, PM me or send it to maxwellccurley@gmail.com . Thanks!

misakeaton

Smash Rookie
i wonder if anyone here actually GOT a code from anyone...i really need a code ahahhahahaa
everyone here is so thirsty for code, i need one to honestly, my email is still misasoki@gmail.com
so yeah, if anyone feel generous enough to give me a code, just send it there

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If anyone wants to give me a demo code, that'd be awesome. :)

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Everyone should thank @dimensionsworld64 for his extreme generosity! After recently being diagnosed with ALS, I cannot express how happy I am for how kind Dimensions was for going out of his way to find me a code. If he does not already have one for himself, he definitely deserves one. My life has become happier!

Attachments

Jimmy127

Smash Rookie
I will give 10 shinies to any1 who is kind enough ti giv me a code there arent event shinies

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Does someone has NA spare code there to donate? I'd be eternally grateful to you, I might even befriend you in the 3ds and Wii U, we can even trade Pokémon if you want!

EDIT: Plus, here's my e-mail! @arthurhb1@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have a Tomodachi Life Move-In version available for exchange for an NA code....

dadabalepo

Smash Rookie
My little brother want this game so much.
he always saying he want link to fight with pikachu but my dad says he buy him that game in his birthday.
its on august (yep he get his normal 3ds a month ago)so he have to wait the whole year for that game.
so... i heared the demo code is not limited by use (not like the store in the 3ds it only 30 or 15) so if he will get the code he will play it tons of times! :)
so im going now play with him AR Cards and watch nintendo videos on youtube with him later.
also when my father tell him to wait until next year he cried... i dont want him to be sad.
so if anyone have US code (we live in EU but we bought it from ebay for cheaper price)
if you have US code pls pm me or send to this email:
fxpavatar@gmail.com
thank you

freefun55

Smash Rookie
So Nintendo hates me. I couldn't get the codes cuz i didnt have the special emails enabled long enough (I had em on for a LOOONNG time) I had it on for years but still nope so if someone could plz gimme a code cuz I DESERVE one

GlitchyFireEmblem

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nowiwowi
By this point I doubt there are any left here, but I would love to take a NA code. My old post is buried in page 14 or something. Please PM me.

Last edited:

Noisyhsk

Smash Rookie
I have 8 NA codes but i am not giving them away that easy.

who ever answer dis question correct gets da code

1. what is the name of my cat? starts with an n and ends with a

Go
Natalie?
Nanita?
Nana?
Nisha?
Ninja?
Nala?
Nina?

Maresch

Smash Cadet
NNID
Maresch
I feel like it's somewhat pointless trying to ask for one like just about everyone else here, but I can't get one soon enough. I'm willing to trade multiple club nintendo rewards (if you want any) for a NA demo code. If by some miracle I get even one, I will make sure lots of people get to try the copy given to me, it will not go to waste. PM me or email me at

nevermind, just got one from a friend

Last edited:

General-Guy

Smash Cadet
I've been so hyped about this game ever since the E3 2013 trailer when Mega Man was announced. I've loved Smash all my life and I would be beyond thankful if someone was generous enough to give me a code. If someone was kind enough to gift me a code I would need a NA code. Just send me a PM with the code if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom