• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
I feel like someone had to have said that.

Do you have another challenge?

Last edited:

MikeGMoni

Smash Rookie
NNID
MichaelGMoni
3DS FC
0819-8007-0900
This where the party's at? lol I need on NA code as to if you would be so kind to lend one to me. c:

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
maybe or the twitter crowd was on it quicker?
Guys remember that non members can see the codes as well and twitter loaded a bit faster

Perhaps tomorrow i will get an extra 4 from my ex gf so i will post them for sure. Call it a night, peace.

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
Guys remember that non members can see the codes as well and twitter loaded a bit faster

Perhaps tomorrow i will get an extra 4 from my ex gf so i will post them for sure. Call it a night, peace.
You're stealing demo codes from your ex? You get a gold star.

D

Deleted member

HEY EVERYONE, INSTEAD OF JUST POSTING THEN IN THE THREAD, HOW BOUT YOU PM ALL THE PEOPLE who have posted

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
more then a single question would have been nice and then PMing them... if you do get more codes think up 4 more questions so everyone actually has a chance

D

Deleted member

Also, does anyone know where to go to put in the codes? I can't find anywhere on eshop.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Anyone here play the demo on a regular 3ds? How does it feel? Can you see everything clearly?

I only have a regular 3ds and with the new 3ds on the way it doesn't put me in the mood to get a 3ds XL. So I'm hoping the regular 3ds holds out well.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
You're stealing demo codes from your ex? You get a gold star.
***** doesn
Anyone here play the demo on a regular 3ds? How does it feel? Can you see everything clearly?

I only have a regular 3ds and with the new 3ds on the way it doesn't put me in the mood to get a 3ds XL. So I'm hoping the regular 3ds holds out well.
I play on the regular 3DS and i can say it looks perfect. I was worried about this before but now i can say that it looks perfect.

Smithy26

Smash Rookie

I am playing with a regular 3ds and it feels fine to me. I have only been doing 1v1s but I think it should be fine in free for all too.

Eccentricsarcasm

Smash Rookie
Been looking for an Australian super smash bros 3ds code for ages, if anyone is kind enough to help me out it would be greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom