• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Nausicaä

I put the thingys over the A!!! its a totally different spelling right!!??? (sorry @ capn' capn' i'm out for blood for a demo code haha)

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
Nuna ? Neia ? Naga? Come dude answer we all listed like a billion N names with A's at the end

Last edited:

capn'

Smash Rookie
Nausicaä

I put the thingys over the A!!! its a totally different spelling right!!??? (sorry @ capn' capn' i'm out for blood for a demo code haha)
It all comes down to the accent, we must let the cat's true name ring.
*but secretly, wishing the best, I know we're all hurting in here.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Guys none of you are even close LOL

last hint! second last letter is t

Last edited:

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
Come on man we listed so many names are we hot or cold I just wanna know if some of us are getting demos tonight or not

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Guys i am just gonna be giving 4 codes away, i will sell the rest. So who ever redeem them first gets the demo. Keep in mind its not just smashboards, also twitter will see the codes so SWF vs Twitter let see who gets the codes. I will post in both sites at the same time just to be clear.

i am gonna play 2 matches and post the codes so STAY TUNE!!!

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Guys i am just gonna be giving 4 codes away, i will sell the rest. So who ever redeem them first gets the demo. Keep in mind its not just smashboards, also twitter will see the codes so SWF vs Twitter let see who gets the codes.

i am gonna play 2 matches and post the codes so STAY TUNE!!!
... can we still know your cats name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom