• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicManGuy

Smash Rookie
I posted this on reddit, but I guess I'll post it here too. For anyone who plays Pokemon XY, I have a shiny Goomy that I'd be willing to trade for a code. It has perfect HP, DEF, and SpD IVs.

Crowbow

Smash Rookie
Gonna throw this in here.

I would like a US demo code. That's pretty much all I need to say. Thanks

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I made a twitter account just for this contest...

Mewtader

Smash Cadet
If anyone still has any spare codes left I would really appreciate it if I could please have one :/ been looking for one for the past 6 hours. All I've gotten is a bunch of used codes so far. Please I'm going desperate here... PM me please

Last edited:

xgdi99

Smash Rookie
IM sharing my steam account with skyrim borderlands 2 and Hitman absolution for code

Dragon1128

Smash Cadet
I met all the criteria, and I didn't get any codes.

/wrists.

Whatever, 3 weeks isn't the end of the world, I'll probably just skip the demo at this point(cause it'll be 2 weeks by then) so the game feels completely fresh to me.

Best of luck to you others still hoping for codes.

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
I need a NA demo code. I would greatly appreciate it. PM me with one and if you would be so kind. I will also add your friendcode.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hey guys, if anyone has a code I would love it ~

PM dis *****

Also /ssbg/ has no rules. If you want a code bad enough, go there.

Last edited:

BigVegeta

Smash Rookie
Ladies and Gents,

I've been anticipating the release of Smash for 3DS for some time now and am officially entering myself as a candidate in someone's code giveaway. You may ask, "Well BigVegetaBluntz so has everyone else what makes you different?". To which I would reply, "For the past year I have been playing Super Smash Bros Melee in a hyperbolic time chamber. The past year has unfortunately felt 365.242 times as long. Some could say I've been waiting longer than anyone. So please, kind soul, lend me a code. I'd play you everyday on my stream, where we stream wall to wall ass beatings 24/7. It'd be fun."

PM if you a gdlk

Last edited:

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm the longest active member of this website. Does that get me a code?

Christian Nunez

Smash Rookie
i would love a code. i also stream and would not mind highlighting you in my stream. i also do alot of pokemon so if theres anything you'd like, please PM

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Had no luck all day today getting a working NA code, so if anyone is generous enough, send me a PM. gracias. lol.

Last edited:

capn'

Smash Rookie
EHH, WHY NOT? You've got a friend in me, please feel free to spread the love. Cheers!

Arudo

Smash Rookie
Since theres unfortunately no club nintendo in my country, I'll join the beggar train and wait for a kind soul no matter how long it takes.
A thousand thanks in advance

Smashfan08

Smash Rookie
I would sincerely appreciate it if anybody would be generous enough to spare a code, since I won't be able to buy the game until around a week or two after it comes out.

I can also offer a shiny Sceptile or Greninja, for any Pokemon fans. I've got two of each so I'm totally willing to spare one.

Last edited:

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
I'm starting to lose all hope because honestly I know the demo will be released next Friday but I'd rather have the one with unlimitied uses then the one with 30...so please anyone that has a spare please can I have it ?

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
I'm not sure if there are even anymore codes out there in the wild, but if anyone would want to give lil ole' me a code I'd be eternally grateful

Kit 265

Smash Rookie
NNID
kit265
3DS FC
3265-5528-4965
READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!
This is where you can request for codes, and, since the last thread was taken down due to things getting out of hand, please abide by these rules:
1. NO selling codes. If you want to be generous and give a code, give it to someone, do NOT sell it, otherwise you can take your business elsewhere.
2. NO offering to purchase codes, you can negotiate this through PM-ing if you want to give back.
3. Don't post multiple times, put your post and wait.
And, with that: I don't have a code, so, unless people give me more than 1 (which it isn't even likely I'll get 1!), don't ask me for codes, please.
Remember: Everyone else is just as excited as you to get their hands on it (including me), so be patient, and wait for your turn.
Don't just put a code up for the dead on the thread, though, PM it to whoever you want to give it to.
(This being said, I, too, would appreciate a NA code, if anyone has one available)
Special thanks to PTHsmash for donating to me!
An Eu code would be awesome. Please =)

Bunny5390

Smash Rookie
I would be so grateful for a code. I quite literally cried when I found out earlier that my notifications were turned off. (Sorry if I sound whiney!) (NA btw) Yay! Someone on GameFAQs gave me one! [though my sister would probably love one ;D. ] Thank you anyway guys! And a huge thank you for being so generous to everyone giving out their codes!

Last edited:

QuackMania

Smash Rookie
Hello, fellow Smashers. I would like a US code. Hope I get lucky. ^^ Quack quack :v xD lol

Edit: My first post here got a like? :o I'm on the road to popularity! >:D XD jkjk

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
NADemoCodePlease.jpg

I make funny images, make you laugh long time. NA demo code yes please.

(actually could use one for my brother as well, but if you only have one we can share.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom