• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhats001

Smash Rookie
European code please! From UK and loves smash! If nice people can help out, I would appreciate your kind thoughts

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I bought guns of icarus 4 game pack and only used 3 on steam. Give it to ya for NA code sorry, it's all i got.
Sorry, but you can't put up offers on the thread, it's perfectly OK to put them up through PMs, but posting them here makes it unfair to the other users, and risks us losing the thread.

Vulk Hylan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vyce_E
3DS FC
4553-9965-3961
I will put my name in here, I would love a code, if someone is generous enough.
EDIT: My bad I meant a code for US just wanted to put that out there

Last edited:

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
The Demon King does not beg for demo codes... he DEMANDS them!!!

or maybe he is... pls?

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
A got one from a friend!
Don't need it anymore, just warning. If I get another one, I will give for someone here.

StudMuffinScott

Smash Rookie
I would greatly appreciate an extra NA code, and use it to write up a demo review on the gaming community 3 Day Respawn where I cover the Nintendo side. Thanks!

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
It would be awesome if someone could get me a NA code. (PM me) have a few friends with codes that have conspired to not give me one for the sake of being spiteful, haha.

Last edited:

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
I'd LIKE to get the demo. Don't really need to have it, but if anyone wants to give me a code I'll take it.

SuperLuigiKart

Smash Rookie
Edit:Nevermind, I just got my email. :D The others are for my friends, though. Sorry :(

Last edited:

Vytrova

Smash Rookie
Get all the news last haha. Caliiiiforrrniaaaa problems. Don't have any platinum friends either.

metrolink

Smash Rookie
If anyone could give me a EU code I would be really grateful and just make my week 10000x better :D

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
One of my three extras didn't work, said it was already redeemed. So I need a code for my friend, please. Thanks so much if you can help out.

EDIT: NA code, sorry, forgot to specify.

Last edited:

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
GUESS WHAT GUYS? SOMEONE MESSAGED ME FOR A TRADE WITH 20 STEAM BUCKS AND HE HAD SOME BS DIVORCE STORY AND I SAID SURE WHY NOT, AND AFTER I GOT THE CODE I GOT THIS MESSAGE:
YOU JUST GOT SCAMMEDDDD!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GOODBYE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm. I don't like begging for things, but I feel like it would really uplift my day if I could get a hold of the North America 3ds demo. If some of you are wondering why (I don't want anyone to pity me) my day isn't going to well, it is because I was diagnosed with ALS earlier today...It runs in my family. I knew this day would come eventually. I'm trying to keep my head high tho, trying to stay positive after crying a lot today.

I would really appreciate a demo.

Thanks......

EDIT: Guys, I would like to let you guys know that each and everyone of you should not take life for granted... Life is scary as **** and you should live it to the fullest everyday, because you'll never know when something tragic strikes (whether it be cancer, disease, etc.)

Alright peace smashboard friends. I'm gone for now.

Last edited:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
could anyone give little old me a NA demo code pretty please???
you would be my hero for the month~

CRMS

Smash Rookie
Any one willing to share NA code? Doesn't hurt to ask. Edit:Nevermind

Last edited:

FieryFetus

Smash Cadet
NNID
FieryFetus
3DS FC
1263-7040-1503
MFW I was 2 seconds short putting in a code that was posted on twitter

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
Luckily, I know his Steam account, IP address AND his home address! And I know a thing or two about revenge. ;)

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Well, I really, really, want this demo. You know, here in Brazil we don't have Club Nintendo at ALL, add that to the fact the games get here 2-3 months after the US release, so please, could a kind soul spare with me a code? You'll make my day.
Just pointing out that it can be from NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom