• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
browningit
3DS FC
4313-2000-6519
A05V9MRS23086GRT Second last one. I am reserving the 'last one' for a post I sent to the GameGrumps to see if they want/need a code.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
A05V9MRS23086GRT Second last one. I am reserving the 'last one' for a post I sent to the GameGrumps to see if they want/need a code.
GOT IT

WHAT HAPPENED IT WAS GIVIG ME THE ESRB THING THEN IT SAID IT WAS TAKEN F*****K

Last edited:
NNID
browningit
3DS FC
4313-2000-6519
;) Not that you didn't have an upper hand in getting it. Glad you got it. I'll do my last code on here if GameGrumps don't want the last one that I have offered up. Sadly not enough PM's to complete my first random contest idea.

Cheers,

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
;) Not that you didn't have an upper hand in getting it. Glad you got it. I'll do my last code on here if GameGrumps don't want the last one that I have offered up. Sadly not enough PM's to complete my first random contest idea.

Cheers,
I didn't get it i missed it :/

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225

Cheers,
Any idea when that'll be?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
....I keep missing the codes.
Dang. You leave the thread alone for a bit to hunt elsewhere, and then you come back to find codes that have been used. There's really this many people who don't want to wait for Friday? I can't help but want to hunt codes, also, but come on....

LukieDook

Smash Apprentice
....I keep missing the codes.
Dang. You leave the thread alone for a bit to hunt elsewhere, and then you come back to find codes that have been used. There's really this many people who don't want to wait for Friday? I can't help but want to hunt codes, also, but come on....
I feel you...

Luigi333

Smash Journeyman
Just got a code, so editing this message so no one tries to send me one. :)

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I've heard some people doing bizarre things in order to get a code, like heating up mountain dew in the microwave and drinking it. I'm just going to wait til Friday for the demo, or if I meet up with some friends that have the game already.

Last edited:

flacofaloc

Smash Cadet
I just spent my whole check on a XL today, im gonna be in the car all day friday, and i've had a major lack of sm4sh in my life. Plz

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
I didn't get the needed number of replies to my PM box, and I noted the winner who sent me the first message already had one earned in the thread. Thus, I have two more to give away but I will stagger them by a few minutes to give others a chance.
I forgot to say this! Thank you so much!

AdamHamburglar

Smash Cadet
I would really like a NA code. I've been searching the internet for a days and I can't get one. I've gotten close so many times.

I had Club Nintendo Platinum a while ago, but I didn't have it when the demo codes were released. I just want one so much.

So, yeah, anybody who's really nice enough to give me one for free, a PM would be, like, the best thing to ever happen to me in my life.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
I would really like a NA code. I've been searching the internet for a days and I can't get one. I've gotten close so many times.

I had Club Nintendo Platinum a while ago, but I didn't have it when the demo codes were released. I just want one so much.

So, yeah, anybody who's really nice enough to give me one for free, a PM would be, like, the best thing to ever happen to me in my life.
I am on your level, my friend. Thought I had platinum.

X3r0void

Smash Rookie
I give 27 million bells and every i have in animal crossing new leaf for JUST ONE CODE! (US code)

Edit: EVEN MY GOLDEN ROSES AND ALL MY RARE FURNITURE IF I HAVE TO EVEN 10 ROYAL CROWNS I JUST REALLLLLY WANNNT THE CODE!!

Last edited:

AdamHamburglar

Smash Cadet
If it increases my chances, I could draw a silly picture for whoever gives me one. I mean, I'm not too bad of an artist.

NNID
browningit
3DS FC
4313-2000-6519
I forgot to say this! Thank you so much!
No worries. Now get out of here and play smash. I'm training with Mega Man myself. I haven't been smashing regularly since 2008 or so. I've got a lot of catching up to do since my brawl days.

Mac-attack9688

Smash Cadet
Hello! I would be eternally grateful if some kind soul would let me have a spare code. My justification of why you should pick me? 'Cause I didn't start a new thread spamming and begging! :D

Thank you in advance kind sir or madam! :D

Derp forgot to specify:

NA Demo code pleeeeaaase!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom