• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyattkins

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wyattkins
3DS FC
2707-1796-0102
I'd love to get an NA code if possible. I can wait til the 19th though if needed.

dan3888

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys, Im a die-hard smash brothers fan since N64. Really keen on getting both games upon launch and would greatly appreciate a AUS demo code for my 3ds, Thanks So much too anyone who's willing to send me one :)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Please. I am actually begging anyone! Anyone. I have 3 Us/Na codes for trade! I really just want an Australian code. If anyone can get one Australian code just for me then I will give them 2 Us codes! Email me at isaacrobertfernandez@gmail.com
I can get one.
Keep me on hold or something.

EDIT: Nevermind :p.

Last edited:

ShadowMasterFluffy

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterFluffy
3DS FC
0731-5123-3029
Might as well try,
A NA code would be greatly appreciated, but if not than I can wait until the public release,

but I can still offer a shiny Pikachu in Pokemon XY, or one of a few other shinies, PM me for the full list

MicManGuy

Smash Rookie
Guys. Get creative and offer something in trade for spare codes. I traded a shiny pokemon for a code on reddit.

Fares612

Smash Apprentice
I know my chance is slim to none but I would love to get a code for Smash Bros for 3DS to surprise my fiancee for her birthday tomorrow because she loves Smash even more than I do. She has a 3DS and I don't.

Lane2045

Smash Rookie
Im just gonna go to bed. If anyone wants to make my day tomorrow and send me a US code it will be the first thing i check in the morning. If not then ill be the first one back on here looking for a code. LaneCowles@gmail.com

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I don't think I have anything to give really, but I would love to get a US code, if anyone were to have any spare extras lying around.

Caio Brisolla

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, i recently bought my n3ds zelda version and the only game i have is A link between worlds. SO my club nintendo account doesnt work with my n3ds and i dont have money to buy a new game so if an good person wants to help me, send de code on pm or on my e-mail caio.brisolla@hotmail.com sad history =/

GoldeenLocks

Smash Rookie
I don't have anything to offer, but I'm just hoping there's someone out there who's nice enough to send me a code. I don't really believe in taking something without giving something back, but I'm empty handed at the moment. I only started playing Brawl competitively last year and I've enjoyed my time playing the game a lot. Being part of a community and learning from other players ( while getting bodied might I add ) was a huge push of inspiration to me to get really good at the game. My dream is to make it into the PR for my area, and one day be able to travel around playing people, teaching people the things I know about the game and trying to share the same passion I found for the series with everyone I meet. Here's hoping someone is nice enough to send me a code, but thanks for reading this far anyway, it means a lot to me and I hope to meet you in bracket one day! c: Have a good night ^^
(NA codes please) o:

Last edited:

Farapalap

Smash Rookie
Hello! I am looking for an NA code so I can play with my friend! I have an EU code to trade in return, so PM me if you're interested ^.^

Jatte

Smash Rookie
NNID
OneTwoJango
Would love to get a USA/NA smash 3ds code. Here's a pic of my smash set up:

imgur.com/MKhogGG

BTW, there are like a dozen of us waiting to play it (living in a dorm if you can't tell)
No worries if I don't get one, and thanks in advance!

Hellhaunt

Smash Rookie
Figured I'd throw my name in here. It's worth a shot, I'm a die hard smash fan. I've been playing since 64 and would love to get my hands on the new one. I'm really looking forward to Robin and hope he feels great enough to become my main. If not I will more than likely main Samus/ZSS/Zelda.

Waku

Smash Rookie
Everyone's been trying the past two days for a code, and so have I. End my journey, and donate an NA code to the Waku Foundation.

Last edited:

chrisall76

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chrisall76
3DS FC
2921-9185-8763
Willing to give any (one) game currently on club Nintendo for a smash code.

They have:
-Mario Bros. (Wii U)
-Kirby Super Star (Wii U)
-Super Punch-Out! (Wii)
-Nes Play Action Football (Wii)
-Super Mario Bros. (3ds)
-Legend of Zelda (3ds)
-Touch Solitaire (3ds)
-Pictobits (3ds)

Last edited:

Juanmanuel Ortega

Smash Rookie
Hey Remember me? If not oh well. Anyway, i have one more smash bros demo code and will release the info and stuff about it in my next update video. Got to my channel and stay tuned for my last CODE! Youtube: fraustega62.

GetEmSean

Smash Cadet
if you got a extra code send it my way.. please and thank you

North America please

Last edited:

PikaPizza07

Smash Rookie
This would be really awesome to get. if someone is generous enough to give me a code, you are awesome :)
Thank you, and i hope i can get a code :D

PikaPizza07

Smash Rookie
It would be really awesome to get an NA demo code. If you guys are generous enough to give me one, i will cherish you forever. Thanks :)
Hope i can get one :D

PikaPizza07

Smash Rookie
It would be really awesome to get an NA demo code. If you guys are generous enough to give me one, i will cherish you forever. Thanks :)
Hope i can get one :D

Farapalap

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for a NA code! If anyone feels like making my weekend, that would be awesome if you could give me a code!

HoodsxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanhouDrops
3DS FC
3067-5933-7964
If anybody has any extras I'd appreciate it if you could send me a code, really hoping to get into smash competitively as I'm fairly new, thanks in advance! :)

Noisyhsk

Smash Rookie
Guys I need a code I've been waiting 3 days I also have a rare knee disorder please dont make me wait just give me a NA code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom