• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Hit & Give

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ259

Smash Apprentice
Tomato Kirby and Plasmid got messed up. Ice climbers should have +1 and Yoshi -1
Fixd

IC: 23
Kirby: 48 +1
Lucas: 2
Yoshi: 67 -1

for easy

IC: 23
Kirby: 49
Lucas: 2
Yoshi: 66

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Can we just stop now and say Yoshi wins, with Kirby 2nd and ICs 3rd? All of the non-Yoshi fans left here because of the major Yoshi flood.... its pointless to continue to post when we already can determine the results.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Can we just stop now and say Yoshi wins, with Kirby 2nd and ICs 3rd? All of the non-Yoshi fans left here because of the major Yoshi flood.... its pointless to continue to post when we already can determine the results.
Nope! Not until Yoshi wins this thing for real.XD Plus the kirby fans are playing, and it'll be rude to just cut on them like that.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I will stand here...HEY! MakoEnergy! I know you mean well...except you just subtracted 19 points off of Kirby! NINETEEN POINTS!

IC: 17
Kirby: 49+1=50 (I return the points)
Yoshi: 73-1=72

Charizard92

Smash Champion
No, just a bunch of Yoshi haters (like myself) left, so yoshi lovers (and their alt accounts) are all that's left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom