• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. BARLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Very entertaining. Especially liked the two DeDeDe parts. Oh, and the Norfair lava/house spike

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
There'll be one, I've still got more footage to go through + stuff I've saved on Boxman's (the Dedede I teamed with at the end of the vid) Wii that I need to get recorded + stuff in the future that'll get recorded + whatever anyone sends me to use for the video.

Anything crazy happens in a game, feel free to send it to me, I'll add it and add you to the credits.

Taymond

Smash Journeyman
A very enjoyable video, nice job. As for other material to add, that video from a while ago where Lucario is killed by the first bomb to fall in sudden death while taunting after knocking the opponent away for a in-the-distance death is pretty funny, you might consider adding that. People seemed to love that video.

Taymond

Smash Journeyman
I looked for it briefly but I couldn't find it. Before Brawl was released in NA, there were loads of threads started linking to that video, if I remember right. I'll look more and get the link to you if I find it, but I'm generally not usually too great at digging up old, obscure threads, so I wouldn't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom