• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
BTW, I haven't been going to the Skype chat(s) because my computer is hating Skype for some reason.

I hope to be on for Saturday's chat and stuffs (in regards to that project).
In other news, **** playing Project M using a Wimote (+ Nunchuk). Been trying to tolerate that, but no matter how much I fiddle with that I cannot find a sweetspot. This is especially painful when you cannot even preform L-cancelling or Wavedashing because of the awkward placements of the buttons.

Gamecube controller is not an option, playing the game on a Wii U. Thank you Nintendo, you ****ers.
Project M also makes fun of you by saying "failure" in the Wiimote speaker if you use it as a controller.

Also, the GameCube controller (or some wired sequel) is the only controller Smash Wii U could have that I would love to use.
It has lag issues, and will inevitably have issues working at tournaments with lots of these controllers active.

Oh, and I don't think this controller works on Smash Wii U.

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I remember him and him trying to fit in.

Like that time he made that very descriptive fan fic about the first sexual relationship and encounter between Fastblade and Roy! :rotfl:
omg

that fanfic

roy x spock x fb

i couldnt finish it without destroying my brain

so it's probably why I'm half ******** yup

thanks obama

Oh add me I will revive you and show you my plans for reviving the Ike meta with eruption

yeah I may or may not have perms to add you :p

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
It has lag issues, and will inevitably have issues working at tournaments with lots of these controllers active.

Oh, and I don't think this controller works on Smash Wii U.
Habanero said he was using Wiichuck because he was Wii U locked for P:M, and complained about button placement, so clearly the lag isn't a problem for him. I proposed the CCPro as an alternative.

And given that the Wii U doesn't have wired controllers, I imagine any issues with Wireless controllers is just something tournament organizers will have to deal with.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I don't think I'll ever has as much fun as when Wii Fit Trainer was revealed, again. Going through those posts, I'm not sure Sakurai could possibly troll us better than he did then (really hope he does). I literally looked like this GIF for that 15-20 minute frenzy.

Especially when we prank revealed the Wii Fit Trainer to Manly, Manly's brother, augusto flores, and a few other folks in the Skype chat! :rotfl:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Like that time he made that very descriptive fan fic about the first sexual relationship and encounter between Fastblade and Roy! :rotfl:
Just remember.

[collapse="Warning: GAY"]"Roy then unzipped his pants, and Fastblade became excited."
"Roy and Fastblade, rubbing each others chests, their heavy breathing making the room hot and steamy"
"When the situation mellowed out, Roy went up to Fastblade's ear and muttered, 'Fill up my cute little asshole with your **** cream'"[/collapse]

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Just remember.

[collapse="Warning: GAY"]"Roy then unzipped his pants, and Fastblade became excited."
"Roy and Fastblade, rubbing each others cheats, their heavy breathing making the room hot and steamy"
"When the situation mellowed out, Roy went up to Fastblade's ear and muttered, 'Fill up my cute little ******* with your **** cream'"[/collapse]

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Habanero said he was using Wiichuck because he was Wii U locked for P:M, and complained about button placement, so clearly the lag isn't a problem for him. I proposed the CCPro as an alternative.

And given that the Wii U doesn't have wired controllers, I imagine any issues with Wireless controllers is just something tournament organizers will have to deal with.
Yeah, the next model of the Wii U should have controls that can be wired and wireless. You know, like what the Xbox One and PS4 can do, or heck, what the Xbox 360 and PS3 do, or really, what we call a "standard feature" in video games today=??? How hard is it to make USB ports operate that way=???

I mean, I would be fine with the Wii U Pro Controller if it was a wired and wireless controller, but since it isn't, and since I like going to tournaments and smashfests, this is totally gonna either kill those things, or force the community to hack the heck out of the Wii U in order to have big-ish tournaments that run seamlessly.
\\

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
So guys, which FE character would you rather have:

Ephraim,

Hector, or

Ike (untouched from brawl.)
For help making a decision, let's just say that there are two spots and Marth has been confirmed. Who would you choose?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hector, easily. I like seeing some Axes and a non-sword user repping Fire Emblem. It sounds great to me.

I'm okay with Ike coming back, though. Same with Roy. If we don't get any new FE characters, I don't mind the original playable 3 at all. That is what Brawl was meant to be like, after all.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Ephraim,

Hector, or

For help making a decision, let's just say that there are two spots and Marth has been confirmed. Who would you choose?
Ephraim, but honestly I'd be fine with any of the three.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Just a reminder that the weapons triangle will never be properly represented in Super Smash Bros.

Sword + Lance + Axe is in theory probably the most solid way to show off Fire Emblem. Bonus points if you throw in a mage or Manakete too.

Also I'm not sorry John that I used that poisonous word.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

Ephraim,

Hector, or

Mmm, I'd pick...

but only if he gets a pole dancing taunt. ;)

Jk, I'd still love to see Ephraim but in the end it doesn't really matter for me.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

So, about that Super smash kart idea...
Ephraim rides on top of Valter and his wyvern while Eirika, Myrrh, Tana, and L'Arachel give Ephraim a 5 way.

And Hector rides Lyn, who is riding Eliwood, who is riding Ninian.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

So, about that Super smash kart idea...
Is the car aura-powered?

...What do martial artists generally drive in? I mean, I've seen odd media for different warriors. I've seen Motocross, Skateboards, and Surfboards for Ninjas(Power Rangers Ninja Storm), but I'm pretty sure that's historically not realistic. Samurai/Knights and Horses do make sense, of course, and are realistic.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Now we need axes.

C'mon Bandana Dee, we're so close to completing the weapon triangle! (I mean, the Villager isn't a straight axe user, but still, it might be the closest thing we could get.)

**** you too.
Just kidding bro

I heard everyone loves using represent sooooo I made a paragraph or poem about it (Meh):
[collapse="Represent"]Representing representative that represents a representable franchise of a representable company in a representable world that everyone deems representably stupid and they have the right to representably say that because they, like all of us, represent the world thus the world is stupid and we represent their stupidity because we are humans and one of us humans represent Sora ltd and decide on characters that---- The end[/collapse]

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
"Roy and Fastblade, rubbing each others chests, their heavy breathing making the room hot and steamy"
"When the situation mellowed out, Roy went up to Fastblade's ear and muttered, 'Fill up my cute little ******* with your **** cream'"[/collapse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom