• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Despite the fuss I made yesterday about Sheik/ZSS/Pokemon Trainer, I've looked on other forums to see their thoughts and the people with a decent amount of programming knowledge seem to agree that the issue is individual character AI and that of the current cast this affects the Ice Climbers and Olimar.
Hooray, I was right. I actually learned something in school.

As I mentioned earlier, there is more computing involved with AI than a single input, output. AI also has to process things like Boolean statements that can be taxing on a computer if it is a lot of checking.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
I am going to do my damndest to try to decode this.

Do not put Shuruku in Smash Bros, since foreigners consider him/her squishy, and don't want her to be in story mode(?), and like his/her soundtrack. Here is a suggestion box! www (assuming he tweeted that too early)

...I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND.
:c

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't really like the Ice Climbers or Olimar, but I'd still rather see Sheik gone before those 2.

Dixie seems extremely likely now at this point yes. K.Rool probably won't be the 4th playable character, but it'd be hilarious nonetheless. Am thinking it's Kiddy Kong, possibly grown up. Am hoping for Lanky Kong myself though.

HOOPLA!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I am going to do my damndest to try to decode this.

Do not put Shuruku in Smash Bros, since foreigners consider him/her squishy, and don't want him/her to be in story mode(?), and like his/her soundtrack. Here is a suggestion box! www (assuming he tweeted that too early)

...I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Fun fact: "www" is laughing in Japanese text iirc. And "Shuruku" is Shulk.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm learning Japanese, but I can only read hiragana and even so I tend to forget some symbols still.

I still have a looong way to go until I minimally understand the language...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Digging pitfalls and dropping bowling balls on heads is actually pretty damn dangerous.

Since new characters more often than not end up being top and high tier material in Smash, I think we'll probably see a lot of Wii Fit Trainer and Villager matches in the future of this game's metagame...

It'll probably make me miss MetaKnight. :metaknight:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I don't really like the Ice Climbers or Olimar, but I'd still rather see Sheik gone before those 2.

Dixie seems extremely likely now at this point yes. K.Rool probably won't be the 4th playable character, but it'd be hilarious nonetheless. Am thinking it's Kiddy Kong, possibly grown up. Am hoping for Lanky Kong myself though.

HOOPLA!
): But K.Rool is a Villain. We want more of those.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So apparently that guy was announcing a podcast where he analyzes every screen and trailer.

Bah!

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Who is the one tweeting about Shulk?

Also, you guys should have known better than to get hyped by that @TophatProfessor guy. Why would HE have exclusive info for us? I appreciate people freaking out about Layton, though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Also, who's there agreeing with me that Fox should shout WHANYAAAAAA when doing his Fire Fox attack like in Melee, instead of saying Fire in Brawl.

I always thought it was lame.

And I loved how Fox sounded doing that attack when he was Gaint. :laugh:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Also, who's there agreeing with me that Fox should shout WHANYAAAAAA when doing his Fire Fox attack like in Melee, instead of saying Fire in Brawl.

Fox's been doing that WHANYAAAA since smash 64 and yes. I loved the way he yelled that. I'd like him to yell that again in smash 4. :p

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228

Super saiyan fox.
Best experience ever.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think I've just realized I don't give a crap who gets in.

All I wanted was an Animal Crossing rep and Mega Man for sure to be happy.

Anyone else is just a cherry on top of the sundae.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I think I've just realized I don't give a crap who gets in.

All I wanted was an Animal Crossing rep and Mega Man for sure to be happy.

Anyone else is just a cherry on top of the sundae.

Just to let you know that you are a horrible person, and I hope that something extreme horrific befalls you one of these days.

Like, having to wait extra long in a traffic jam. :demon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom