• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
It's possible that there will be a 2nd update today. WFT is sleeping in the pic so that possibly hints that Jigglypuff will be revealed.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't want to build up hype, but that's true. He didn't have to specify that she was sleeping, he could have told us it was her knocked down, but he went out of his way to say she was sleeping.... Why? Why would he do that unless there was a reason to have that?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I always thought Banette was really ugly, but this mega is pretty good.

Reminds me of those purse enemy things in Super Mario 64. The ones that exploded into coins? Y'know the ones. Snowman level. Yeah those.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I need to take a break from this thread before I die of laughter! :joyful:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
F-Fap MARATHON!?

Oh man, I'm gonna need the heavy duty equipment for this!

*gears up hard and strong*

There.

Daaaaym, with all those zippers, she could almost pass for a Kingdom Hearts character.

----
As the most "Kingdom Hearts" looking person in here, I agree and approve. XD

I may not have lots of zippers, but I've got plenty of belts, buckles and spiky hair. ¦D

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think Gamefreak know how to make their game

First giving Blastoise Mega Launcher

Than making Mega Pinsir Flying type

B!ggad

Smash Apprentice
Are you serious. Put your ****ing Pokemon spoilers in well, SPOILERS if you have to talk about them in here of all places.

Incredible.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are you serious. Put your ****ing Pokemon spoilers in well, SPOILERS if you have to talk about them in here of all places.

Incredible.
They are officially announced

They are on the front page of Serebii

They aren't spoilers

Edit: Although they are in spoilers there, lol

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized.

There is literally NO advantage in adding flying type to a bug

Bug is already resistant to ground, so making it immune isn't that great

It just gains 2 weaknesses and turns 1 weakness into a x4

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
*Wakes up*
*sees people talking about Mega Pinsir (disappointing)*
*Checks smash site*
*Sees translucent ass cheeks*
LOL
*types every action on SWF*
*goes back to bed*

All seriousness, I still think we'll get the reveal either tomorrow or next week Monday.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And there's already a lovely and nicely done nude drawing version of today's pic on Rule 34. XD

Internet, you do not disappoint. ¦D

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If we were to get something Pokemon related, wouldn't it make sense for us to get it AFTER release since Nintendo wants everyone hush-hush on the whole thing?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If we were to get something Pokemon related, wouldn't it make sense for us to get it AFTER release since Nintendo wants everyone hush-hush on the whole thing?
Only way that could MAYBE make sense is if Pokemon Trainer got new Pokemon and one of them was a final evolution of the Kalos starters, which were only officially revealed today.

Otherwise Nintendo hasn't been hush hush about anything else that could relate to Smash (Mewtwo's and Lucario's new forms and Jigglypuff's new typing) for quite a while now.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Did they ever ban legendaries from online play? Was always annoying that every team you saw online was some combination of Ubers. I rather they didn't ban legendaries outright, but I figure that's what Nintendo would do. I really want to use my precious Heatran...

JUST REMEMBERING THAT SAD FACT IS KIND OF RUINING MY EXCITEMENT TO BUILD A TEAM AND FIGHT ONLINE.

I think this ice cream is going to give me a grum grum in my tum tum but I don't care.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Did they ever ban legendaries from online play? Was always annoying that every team you saw online was some combination of Ubers. I rather they didn't ban legendaries outright, but I figure that's what Nintendo would do. I really want to use my precious Heatran...

JUST REMEMBERING THAT SAD FACT IS KIND OF RUINING MY EXCITEMENT TO BUILD A TEAM AND FIGHT ONLINE.

I think this ice cream is going to give me a grum grum in my tum tum but I don't care.
Not all legendaries, Heatran should be fine. The fact that weather abilities are dropped to five turns and the rumored nerf of Stealth Rock, as well as confirmed nerfs/buffs to other attacks, will really allow the metagame to expand from its stale state in Gen V this time around.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
EATING THAT ICE CREAM WAS A BAD IDEA.

It's almost as painful as trying to figure out how to make Charmeleon almost viable. **** all three Charizards.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Later today:

Iwata: Hello, and welcome to a surprise Smash Bros Direct. For this special announcement, let me turn things over to Mr. Mashiro Sakurai. *bows*

Sakurai: Thank you, Mr. Iwata. I now have an important question to ask the Smash Bros fanbase...

*suddenly turns around, pulls down pants, and reveals that he has "You" painted on his left buttcheek in bold red letters and "Mad?" on his right buttcheek. Proceeds to twerk for the next 5 minutes as the Online Waiting Room music from Brawl plays on loop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom