• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
No. People were just talking about Divine again.
Oh is that all. Why does it seem like both the Social discussion and the Roster discussion threads got at least one guy that manages to get everyone jumping up and all. The roster discussion has Noah and this one has Divine.... Ah well, whatever :T

D

Deleted member

Have to admit, I am curious about the upcoming PS3 Shonen Jump game. I could see myself importing it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh is that all. Why does it seem like both the Social discussion and the Roster discussion threads got at least one guy that manages to get everyone jumping up and all. The roster discussion has Noah and this one has Divine.... Ah well, whatever :T
They're probably just weak against Troll-Type attacks. ¦D

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
There was a Divine Deity vs Golden debate? Damn, missed my chance to see my ETERNAL RIVAL beat the dude miserably.

Khoru

Smash Champion
There was a Divine Deity vs Golden debate? Damn, missed my chance to see my ETERNAL RIVAL beat the dude miserably.
nah
dd issued a challenge to golden, whom he had never spoken to before
golden declined, dd declared himself the winner

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is Divine's actual theme song...matches his intelligence and "logic" pretty well. :laugh:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ya know, Divine may not be the greatest poster on here it's true.

But I remember coming here from a community where I was constantly mocked (though I admit, I had done and contributed a lot there too which made it even worse).

Guys, he had a bad convo, enough is enough. Why do you need to pulverize him into the ground? How does that make you any better then him? I'm admit I'm a bit disappointed here :/

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It's only logical.

He's the Entei.

You the Superspicy Curry.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I understand getting onto him when he's here and acting out, but taking it any further than that is pointless and just silly. That's why I act nice to him even though I don't agree with pretty much anything that he says or does.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
This is Divine's actual theme song...matches his intelligence and "logic" pretty well.
No one deserves that for their theme song

seriously, how in the world did someone listen to this and say, "Our consumers are gonna love this"

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Ya know, Divine may not be the greatest poster on here it's true.

But I remember coming here from a community where I was constantly mocked (though I admit, I had done and contributed a lot there too which made it even worse).

Guys, he had a bad convo, enough is enough. Why do you need to pulverize him into the ground? How does that make you any better then him? I'm admit I'm a bit disappointed here :/
Well, the ignorance of him isn't the thing that pisses people off. Its his arrogant, Bible-Thumping, gay-bashing, ****-storm of a personality, to be perfectly frank.

I plainly don't care about what he says, but I do every now and then pipe into the arguments when HES ACTUALLY ONLINE. When he's not, I leave it be.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I understand getting onto him when he's here and acting out, but taking it any further than that is pointless and just silly. That's why I act nice to him even though I don't agree with pretty much anything that he says or does.
This, pretty much.

Y'all aren't quite making yourself loveable either talking about the guy like this.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
He's immature, but he doesn't offend me or bother me. I find people like that entertaining.

I was actually the first person to welcome him to the forums and befriend him. I told him "not to be a Noah" on the Roster Prediction thread...lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really don't know how I should treat or communicate with Divine at this point, he says one thing and that eventually gets him into an argument. I guess it's because people are used to arguing with him, then again, he does often say things that are ridiculous and uncalled for. (like his Ridley rant)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Regardless if I agree/disagree with some of the stuff he says, I'm not sure im down with the way he goes about making his opinions known.
I was talking to him a while back about learning to respect others and their differences. Although he is prone to slip up, see that he is trying to fit in.

I'm not going to give up on Divine. Maybe one day he'll change.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This is Divine's actual theme song...matches his intelligence and "logic" pretty well. :laugh:
I was seriously expecting Crazy Bus from Arthur. I think I found another song that captures his essence quite well.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
He probably will change one day, though, theres no telling when he'll change.
The least we can do is correct him and notify him when he is crossing over the boundaries of respect.
Eventually, he'll think twice about sending "Hahaha" as a counter-point to others in a discussion.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And thus my ploy to show more people that atrocious Crazy Bus game falls into place. Muahahaha...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He called me a demon.

Can I still be mad at him? Pretty please. :troll:

Nah. In all seriousness I'm fine and not angry. I debated him with as much respect as I could and.... I won I guess. Even if people are mean, treat them like you would any other person. Usually, they return the respect. Usually.

At the same time, while I agree that Divine doesn't deserve constant bashing and insults, he does need to learn what he is doing is wrong and what he does hurts some people. (Many of you weren't there, but he was INCREDIBLY insulting to gays. I'm a Christian conservative and I was offended by what he said. It was that bad). Perhaps shaming by a community is the only way for that to happen. It's not right, but I fear that's what its come to.

In the end, he said he's 16 and was homeschooled. He's not very experienced and doesn't quite seem to be very developed socially.. I'd say give him some time to grow up. Who knows? Maybe he'll be one of the most liked people in the SSB5 community.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was seriously expecting Crazy Bus from Arthur. I think I found another song that captures his essence quite well.
Assuming Divine will continue to "challenge" people, and using logic and reasoning that is no better than what he used when "debating" with Swamp prievously, I personally think this song suits him as well.

(After all, we all know how many times King Bulbin tried to challenge Link, and how little his tatics improved)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
And thus my ploy to show more people that atrocious Crazy Bus game falls into place. Muahahaha...
Can you even call that a game? It looks more like something a college student would make for a project.
must...not...watch

...darn it kuma
Highsense nonsense! Be happy I didn't pull out World's End Dancehall or Double Lariat.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can you even call that a game? It looks more like something a college student would make for a project.

Well, "game" in the most basic sense of the word. Even then, you may have to stretch the definition. :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Oh good Lord. I'm just listening to Crazy Bus from Arthur for the first time in years. Now I remember why Arthur hated this song.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My resistance level prevent me from watching that Crazy Bus video is high.

I'll never listen to it. NEVAAAAAAA.

I'd like to drop the subject of Divine now.

So, if we could get a remix of either the Metal Mario theme from Smash N64 or the Metal Battle theme from Melee, which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom