• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
He looks like a chameleon with terminal 7 brain cancer that got ran over by a lawnmower, then reproduced with a pug and then the father reproduced with his daughter and then the daughter's daughter reproduced with the grandfather and she drank a **** ton of booze during pregnancy, and later gave birth to that thing.
Jokes aside, I agree his design is garbage.

this makes me want to watch Dragon Tales
Ahh, childhood! This show was another great part of it.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Ahh, childhood! This show was another great part of it.
Dragontales, Dragontales, its almost time for Dragontales. Come along, take my hand; let's all go to Dragonlaaand!!!

I smell a new avatar coming on!
Damn, this was the **** for me way back when.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Aw... I wouldn't say his new design is garbage.

Just that it looks nothing like Spyro.

It would have worked on another character.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In all honesty, I actually liked the Eternal Night, a lot. I don't see why the Legend series gets hate.

I haven't played any other Spyros as I had not heard of them at the time I was young. I'm well aware I was missing out on them.

Dragontales, Dragontales, its almost time for Dragontales. Come along, take my hand; let's all go to Dragonlaaand!!!

I smell a new avatar coming on!
Damn, this was the **** for me way back when.
Major part of my childhood. Say what you want, so was Dora the Explorer.

Blues Clues was probably my favorite show I watched when I was very young.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Aw... I wouldn't say his new design is garbage.

Just that it looks nothing like Spyro.

It would have worked on another character.
I totally agree, this design looks perfect for the Great Mighty Poo.

The similarities are uncanny!

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
In all honesty, I actually liked the Eternal Night, a lot. I don't see why the Legend series gets hate.

I haven't played any other Spyros as I had not heard of them at the time I was young. I'm well aware I was missing out on them.

Major part of my childhood. Say what you want, so was Dora the Explorer.

Blues Clues was probably my favorite show I watched when I was very young.
OH GOSH BLUES CLUES, BLUE'S MOTHER****ING CLUES!!!
New avatar.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Some ******* already registered my Pikmin 3 game on Club Nintendo, and I don't know what to do about that.

I have no idea how someone got my PIN, since I just opened the game

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There's no chance I'll make it staying up tonight. So I'll cut to the chase and laugh at all the people expecting something good for the daily update this week.

And on the off chance that I'm wrong and this would be the one time something good happens, everyone can go

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Sakurai had wanted to include Lip for a loooooong time. After a weekend of drinking in celebration of his birthday, I bet we get her as a character reveal or a picture of his cat.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Sakurai had wanted to include Lip for a loooooong time. After a weekend of drinking in celebration of his birthday, I bet we get her as a character reveal or a picture of his cat.
Nintencat confirmed as a playable character with the design of Sakurai's cat.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll wait for Nintendo support's answer about my game, but if I don't get a reply favorable to me I'll just have to return Pikmin 3 and get a new one.

I'm missing out on 10 extra club nintendo points because I can't register it today

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
No, I think he acknowledged Lip's popularity with fans, but didn't think it was feasible to add her...or something like that.

Doctor Monkey LOL!

If we thought the R.O.B and Wii Fit Trainer rage was bad. If Crash ever made it into Smash, the Sony guys would rage so hard especially since he and Spyro never made it into PSABR.
And it could happen too:
I have Spyro: Season of Flame and Crash Nitro Kart and also played Crash 2: N-Tranced for the GBA...
I've never been fans of them, but I guess having then both in SSB4 would be cool, since I've heard that people see them as sister series.

-----

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'd be so down for a Pokemon exclusive Smash spin off you don't even know.
I would be down for this as well.

I would also be down for a Pokémon Snap sequel.
Definitively. I think they are owned by Activision now right? Well Spyro at least. I'm not sure who owns Crash.
Activision owns Crash as well, yes.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Some ******* already registered my Pikmin 3 game on Club Nintendo, and I don't know what to do about that.

I have no idea how someone got my PIN, since I just opened the game

Contact Club Nintendo, send them an e-mail about the redeemed code, provide proof of purchase, and hopefully your problem will be solved. They're usually pretty good about stolen codes from what I've heard. You might also be wary of the shrink wrap, if it looks like it's shoddily done it might indicate that it's already been open, some game shop employees have a bad habit of stealing the code and resealing the game to make it look new.

But if Lip made it into Smash I'd be totes fine with that.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
At least Spyro is getting some new games.

We haven't had a new Crash in years.
Pretty sure Activision putting Spyro in the first game's name was just a marketing decision. I mean, I haven't played it but I think the whole story of Skylanders has nothing to do with any of the previous Spyro series. Even then, only 3 characters from the Spyro games made the cut. And now the sequels to the game doesn't use Spyro for promotional images and so or his name isn't even in the title anymore.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty sure Activision putting Spyro in the first game's name was just a marketing decision. I mean, I haven't played it but I think the whole story of Skylanders has nothing to do with any of the previous Spyro series. Even then, only 3 characters from the Spyro games made the cut. And now the sequels to the game doesn't use Spyro for promotional images and so or his name isn't even in the title anymore.
It's quite a shame. Great video game characters having fallen into such states.

At least it has yet to happen to many other famous VG characters.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
At least Spyro is getting some new games.

We haven't had a new Crash in years.
Spyro is literally just a part of an ensemble cast at this point, plus he is used more because Spyro is more different than Crash (who is like a weird mix of Mario, Sonic, and easily sinks into the background with all the cute fuzzy main characters for platformers we have had since the 90's).

Still, if Activision was smart, they would put Crash in Skylanders for no reason other than they aren't using him for anything.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
The reveal of Lip will be posted in about an hour. Flower pollen and blocks galore. Just you wait and seeeeeeeeeeee.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Only if their official title (although not necessarily their name) includes "Trainer."

Also, Doc Lewis would be another great choice for The Third Trainer (TTT). :shades:
Damn. Yeah, the term is Tamer specifically.(probably just to mirror but not copy Pokemon Training) The same idea applies, although most can have up to one Digimon as is. Rarely more than that, outside of the games, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom