• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Hm... also really gotta try to make a move set for Lolo... i got the cool idea that's almost like how Sackboy plays in PSAS... It was such a cool idea but executed horribly there, in smash done right iot's be awesome... And a cool way to have a puzzle game rep!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Here is my dream roster:

I am too lazy to redownload and make this change, but I would swap Takamaru for someone.
You n!ggas can just replace the FE rep you like the least with Takamaru.
Thumbs up for Meowth, Pac-Man, Dixie Kong, Little Mac
Thumbs down for no Toad, no Simon Belmont

I would just replace Roy with Takamaru like you suggested... and I would replace Robin with Chrom... and replace Snake with Simon... and replace Falco or Krystal with Toad (Wolf is cool though)...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Let me just say, I'm so glad the Roster Maker has a Shy Guy picture. :chuckle:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
.....if you don't mind, I am now going to slap myself repeatedly due to forgetting Little Mac in my roster.
It has to be a punch. :awesome:

@Ismar: Thanks. :)

Okay... I'll bite.

Agumon on the roster? I mean, Digi vs Poke would be cool but it just can't click for me.
That's part of the reason. The other is that Agumon fits better than Pac-Man with both move choices and better reasons beyond simply "it's an icon". He's also viable, being from a video game first.(the original games were nothing short of being the same as Mr. Game & Watch or Pong) Besides that, actually having a Final Smash where he could warp digivolve into Wargreymon is nice to see, since it'd be a fun cutscene anyway, and one of the few that were available in all Languages without any changes. Likewise, it was already put in a video game, at least in Japan so far with the Digimon Adventure game.

That, and I find him way cooler than Pac-Man. Of course, it's an ideal roster. I don't expect that many Third Parties either. As for Snake, I didn't count him so much as a third party as still being just a friendly addition.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I have one slot left. It's under Legend of Zelda, and I want it to go to a new series. Any suggestions?

And before anyone asks, yes, I remembered the Mother series, Little Mac, etc. :laugh:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I have one slot left. It's under Legend of Zelda, and I want it to go to a new series. Any suggestions?

And before anyone asks, yes, I remembered the Mother series, Little Mac, etc. :laugh:
DILLON
(Dillons Rolling Western)

Or Saki, Isaac, or Shulk

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I already have Muddy alongside the Ice Climbers and ROB.

@IsmaR: Reggie doesn't have a picture. :laugh:

D:

I MUST CONTRIBUTE!!!!

Okay, I'll go back in this thread!

MONITA! Nintendo Land totally needs a rep! ;)

WAIT!

EVEN BETTER!

That bird that shows up on all the 3DS screen thingies! DO IT SAKURAI!!!

(Apparently it's called a Budgie Spoiler for those confused.)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I have 8 (technically 9) new series. That slot is still open. Once I hear a character I'd actually like/know enough about to like to see, I'll put them in.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Why don't we just have those Budgie birds drop items in Wuhu Island or Nintendo Land or whatever Mii's stage might be?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
The empty slot might actually be under either Legend of Zelda or where I placed Yoshi since I'm thinking of possibly moving Mac around.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Ooh, roster time? I made two more realistic rosters than my "ideal" roster (which had Skull Kid and Rayman...).
[collapse=What could possibly happen-]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Slightly more likely possibility-]

(sorry Jiggs fans, you can replace Lucario with her if you want)[/collapse]
I also got Pikmin 3 and I am not disappointed! :grin:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I dunno why I'm posting this, but I managed to move forward in the ZU WiFi tournament. I even managed to three stock my opponent during the first match :awesome:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I know who I forgot.

EDIT: There, all done. Now how do I get this thing here?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Here is the roster I think will be likely (I through Krystal and Robin in there yet again, because my O.C.D is acting up and I wanted an organized even roster)

Didn't forget the Earthbound characters this time.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I feel it is an injustice to have two generic enemies, Shy Guy and Waddle Dee, in Smash without the most famous/popular generic species of all... Toad.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I feel it is an injustice to have two generic enemies, Shy Guy and Waddle Dee, in Smash without the most famous/popular generic species of all... Toad.
Like I said, it's my dream roster. Meaning my personal hopes and wants.

And most famous/popular? Arcadenik, that award goes to Pikachu, hands down.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

Here is the roster I think will be likely (I through Krystal and Robin in there yet again, because my O.C.D is acting up and I wanted an organized even roster)

Didn't forget the Earthbound characters this time.
Robin and Roy....:evil:

Well, if they do get in, at least I'll have two punching bags instead of one. The more the merrier, you know. (Unless you're Robin from Fire Emblem. Then your not welcome.)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Well, if they do get in, at least I'll have two punching bags instead of one. The more the merrier, you know. (Unless you're Robin from Fire Emblem. Then your not welcome.)
WHAT ABOUT MINE, FAST.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm not gonna lie, I personally doubt the inclusion of Toad.
Why?

Let's look at what Nintendo is doing with the Toad species after Brawl came out...

Toads are playable in New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Toads are playable in New Super Mario Bros. U
Toads are playable in New Super Luigi U
Blue Toad (and possibly Red Toad or THE Toad) is playable in Super Mario 3D World.

I am not counting the spin-off games because everyone can be playable in those games... and Toad has always been playable in the majority of the games... so it's nothing new... that's why I am only listing the main games.

Also.... notice that all the Nintendo costumes in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 are from Nintendo characters who are already playable in Smash... and yet there is a Toad costume in the game... but he isn't playable in Smash (yet)... and Namco is making SSB4... hmm...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Roy I stand behind 100%, Robin not so much. He can maintain his neural special from Melee (and possibly newer specials) while Marth keeps his poking neutral special from Brawl.
I feel like someone from Awakening has to get in. I just feel out of Chrom, Lucina and Robin that Robin is the most interesting (which isn't saying much)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Waddle Dee, Shyguy, Roy, and Starfy would bug me, but its fine aside from that.
I figured Waddle Dee, Shy Guy, and Roy would, they're split pretty evenly in terms of acceptance (minus Shy Guy, who's just a pipe dream, honestly :grin: ). But why Starfy?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Fire Emblem: Awakening is filled with dull choices, what else is new? The only people that want to be stomached something so bland are the recency nitwits at GameFAQs. With these uniqueness babbling in recent years, it would sour the mood if we got any of them.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Why?

Let's look at what Nintendo is doing with the Toad species after Brawl came out...

Toads are playable in New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Toads are playable in New Super Mario Bros. U
Toads are playable in New Super Luigi U
Blue Toad (and possibly Red Toad or THE Toad) is playable in Super Mario 3D World.

I am not counting the spin-off games because everyone can be playable in those games... and Toad has always been playable in the majority of the games... so it's nothing new... that's why I am only listing the main games.

Also.... notice that all the Nintendo costumes in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 are from Nintendo characters who are already playable in Smash... and yet there is a Toad costume in the game... but he isn't playable in Smash (yet)... and Namco is making SSB4... hmm...
I just feel like there are enough Mario characters as it is. I'm not saying Toad has absolutely no chance, I'm just saying me personally, I wouldn't add him for the sake of adding characters to other franchises.

I probably won't expect Toad unless I see Peach return with a new neutral special.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Hey! Starfy would be awesome! You guys should play The Legendary Starfy for the DS (not 3DS)... you would get some idea how Starfy would be like in Smash.... the Starfy Assist Trophy is not a good representative of Starfy as a character.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Hey! Starfy would be awesome! You guys should play The Legendary Starfy for the DS (not 3DS)... you would get some idea how Starfy would be like in Smash.... the Starfy Assist Trophy is not a good representative of Starfy as a character.
Now there the two of us can agree.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I figured Waddle Dee, Shy Guy, and Roy would, they're split pretty evenly in terms of acceptance (minus Shy Guy, who's just a pipe dream, honestly :grin: ). But why Starfy?
Just a personal preference, I like him, but I'd prefer he stay as an AT instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom