• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 3DS - Composers Revealed

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Mario: Mama Mia!!
Link: Lucina's Crying!!
Sonic, Mega Man, Samus & Pit: Poor Lucina.
Just a heads up: posting one comment after another is considered spamming, and you could get flagged. If you want to add something, edit your most recent post to include it.
♥

Last edited:

mistermews

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8819-2543
Which one? I accidentally posted the Lucina one twice.
The cat. Seriously. I stared at the cat for several minutes, and every time the GIF repeated, I was as fascinated as the first time I saw it.

And as not to completely make my existence on this thread an irrelevant, off-topic entity I shall say;

If there's 3rd party trophies, could we get 3rd party music?
That would be incredible. I like Phoenix Wright, I would want him in if he had a realistic chance but seeing any of the Cornered! themes in Smash would make me so very happy. I mean it.

And if there was Chrono Trigger music?
head simultaneously explodes with all the other Chrono fans

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Ok when Skrillex (Sonny Moore) was the lead singer in the band "From First to Last", everyone loved him. Now that he's doing his own thing....everyone hates on him.
I don't hate him; as a matter of fact I really like some of his work. But I don't want him to have anything to do with my Smash.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
I was really hoping that Shogo Sakai would be returning for this one. *starts blasting Porky's Theme*

Also, can't Sakurai just give credit to Grant Kirkhope and David Wise for the DKC and DK64 tracks instead of "Rare"? I don't care if they're with Microsoft...

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
does this mean all the franchise music from brawl will be returning to smash 3ds and smash u ?

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
because i don't give a **** about new music. i just want all of brawls music back. that game had the greatest sound track, and for them to just throw tracks away would be a hugeee waste

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
One of my favorite things from Brawl. I hope that Spirit Tracks song will be available on the Wii U too I love that them and so many great composers here definitely poised to have one killer soundtrack

Hero_of_Time95

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-1511-5654
I just got back to school and spent the full 5 hour drive listening to all 300 some odd tracks from the game.... and THAT my friends, was a fun ride! :)

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I don't hate him; as a matter of fact I really like some of his work. But I don't want him to have anything to do with my Smash.
Some of his work amps me up. My actual genre preference for adrenaline is Industrial / EBM music.

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Some of his work amps me up. My actual genre preference for adrenaline is Industrial / EBM music.
EBM? Don't you mean EDM, or is that a separate thing?
Also, when it comes to getting amped, I either go with Two Steps from Hell (epic scores) or this:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
because i don't give a **** about new music. i just want all of brawls music back. that game had the greatest sound track, and for them to just throw tracks away would be a hugeee waste
I expect that at least with the Wii U version they integrate the soundtrack from the previous game like Brawl did with Melee (save for a few exceptions).

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
EBM? Don't you mean EDM, or is that a separate thing?
Also, when it comes to getting amped, I either go with Two Steps from Hell (epic scores) or this:
EBM - electronic body music AKA industrial. Basically heavy metal made love with techno n had a baby. That's what u get.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Heathen!
We need Nicki Minaj for this!
I don't even understand how someone could put a great musician like Lindsey Stirling with those people.

I'd still like to see some dubstep arrangements, though.

Last edited:

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
Awesome! The composers of this game have made amazing songs in other games! :D

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Guys, Nobuo Uematsu was a composer for Brawl and not a single FF character made it. This list means nothing for characters.

That being said looks like the soundtrack will be awesome as always!

Last edited:

Altern

Smash Cadet
The music is one of the features I look forward to the most... I can't wait to see what these amazing composers come up with. The music will be amazing.. ... That being said I'd live to see some music from Donkey Kong Country 3 rearranged for this installment :-)

Top Bottom