• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super moon brawl

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
i thought the concept of this mod was just super light gravity, ala the moon. hence the "super moon brawl." not making it like troll brawl where you cant charge smashes, grab ledges, etc.

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
i thought the concept of this mod was just super light gravity, ala the moon. hence the "super moon brawl." not making it like troll brawl where you cant charge smashes, grab ledges, etc.
it is i"m not making troll brawl hence why i asked for space suits on every one maybe ill add smash charging in later :)

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
hey guys going to start working on this again maybe i'll give the characters space suits.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Why laugh? Moon is serious business. Play it competitively or get out.

:phone:

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im back sry for not posting in awhile had some things come up but you can expect full work from me again.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Can you add glitches and exploits in the game for us to discover?

Ecks

Smash Lord
um... So what is the point of this mod? I've read a few pages but I got nothing. All I did was lol at Rikana's comments.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
How are those spacesuits going, I'm actually really looking forward to seeing them:awesome:

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
hey guys just a quick update iv'e been working on the captin peach lucario and samus problem hey freeze the game goes back to work.

Ecks

Smash Lord
lol Ok then. I need to put all this mods on a single sd card.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I wear space suits when playing moon brawl. it makes the game more intense.

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i need a modeler's help for the spacesuits and i am hitting a few glitches hope i can fix soon.. and link is fixed :)

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I am going to assume the file replacement code is in you .gct (because you do have some character files). I am using Riivolution, so could you please make a version on the .gct that does not have the file replacement code? That would be very appreciated.

Top Bottom