• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super moon brawl

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
Hello and welcome to super smash moon brawl for lack of a better name basically what this is is what the name states super smash bros brawl with moon gravity all weights on characters have been halved and gravity's has been reduced by 40

new codeset changes no ledge grabbing no auto sweet spotting no smash charging

new chars toon link kirby fox ike
note: sorry if fox doesn't work or likes the floor you'll see what i mean glitches suggestions etc post them.

build alpha 0.2
http://www.mediafire.com/?bsv3bf22augg9ta

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
first version :)

the version 0.2 is up

faq

Q:my gosh what have you done A: made a hack

i hate character xxx A: so what?

you suck i hate you A: oh well

any comments concerns etc just let me know

Playable Characters Donkey kong,Gannon,mario,link,pit,toon link,kirby,fox,ike

Isnt this vbrawl A: no no its not try one of the characters and see

Omg WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CHARACTER XXX!!!! A: made them fly

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
from complaints of brawl taking place on the moon this is now call zero gravity brawl :)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh really? But what about Super Moon Melee?

Wait so if this is an "improvement" on Brawl like Brawl was on Melee you should make hitstun cancelable on frame 1 and add air tripping.

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah! Air tripping for the win!

EDIT: No really, do it!
i will ;) and i'm thinking about taking away all characters ability to stop since there supposed to be in space what do you thin bowser any one??

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
This should be called "Smash 4 Brawl" or "Brawl: Extra Sakurai Edition!"

Rikana

Smash Champion
I think you should remove smash attacks. Smash attacks are very very cheap. They're too strong; you can kill people with it. :/

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
While you're at it, remove Up B moves because recovery is unfun.
Ok, but to make it fair, the ledge sweetspot is three times bigger otherwise it's not fair if somebody is cheap and knocks you off the stage.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh remove projectiles because it's so gay when you get hit from across the stage, I mean come over here and fight me like a man ukno?

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
supream yeah sure

ryuu seika sure ill remove up b since the chars can fly wink wink

oh but can any one help me with fox cause he can't jump any more he just ***** the floor attempting to jump see i set every one to have 4 jumps except chars like kirby who have more

Rikana

Smash Champion
Sounds good. Make sure you have a way to prohibit people from going off stage to edge guard. Edge guarding is so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this mod.

:phone:

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
just so you know to day i worked on tl looking at gravity and seeing it was only .7 or something like that i turned it down to . 5 no change finally i realized the only way to make a difference would be to set it at 0 now he wont come down wont stop unless you use air down A :O

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
You need to make Meta Knight stronger. He was WAY too weak in Brawl. Same with Snake. Oh, and make Falco's shine do as much damage and knockback as a Fox laser; we wouldn't want it to be broken. :troll: * 9001

:phone:

Top Bottom