• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Right, but the choices kind of sucked. We could have either

1.) Sided with Eidolon, leaving three of us alive max.

2.) Sided with Virgilijus, all teamed up to kill Eidolon, and the majority of us die because he would have some gamebreaking power.

Either way, like 1-3 people survive, especially with a serial killer out there LOL

edit - thats not to say the game wasn't fun. It was fun, but I didn't see White Paw surviving until end game simply because the power I had was kind of bogus... now if he were a giraffe.....
Tom...your power was actually pretty good. Everyone had counters and advantageous matchups; I made sure of that. Every team you could have initially ran into had about an equal chance of killing each other if the environment and knowledge were equal between them. And it was supposed to be that 3 people win: it was somewhat of a survivalist game because of the moral choices you'd have to make. The life of a superhero is not easy, especially when there are maniacal super villains out there...

As for the serial killer...that was all Medi's choice. He was originally a good guy and when his partner died he decided to go all out evil. Everyone could have made that choice.

As for powers, I'll list a very brief version of each. You'll have to trust me there are major weaknesses of everyone.

1) Marshigio - Osseous - Puppeteer
2) Breakwing - Deathboy - Poisonous touch
3) McCloud - Density - Manipulate his own density
4) TMW_Redcell - Obsidious Rex - Create miniature black holes
5) Eor - Arawn - Create and manipulate clouds
6) Pythag - Doc Curt - Turn into a giant crocodile
7) Tom nom nom nom! - White Paw - Turn into a giant bear
8) Spam_master - Black Hand - Alchemy
9) Chad - Regulus - Sharp touch
10) Handorin - Stiller - Manipulate invisible matter...if that makes sense
11) Tim - Miss Twine - Rubber body
12) Ronike - Ranpu - Emit and see light
13) Mediocre - Fine China - Ability to shatter himself
14) KevinM - ???? - absorb or emit heat

all groups were matched up as 1 & 2, 3 & 4, etc. Everyone fought NPC's:

Marshy and Breakwing: Illusionist in the Coliseum
McCloud and TMW: Giant snake at the Graveyard
Eor and Pythag: Woman who could slow time at the Museum of Modern Art
Tom and Spam: Acid man in the Redwood Forest
Chad and Hando: WOman who could manipulate the wind at the park
Ronike and Tim: Voodoo doll man
KevinM and Medi: Explosion Man

I really, really wanted to see Tom and Pythag fight: would have been awesome.

I'll post the stats and awards in the next post to make it fancier

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Kill Count.

I can't find the original sheet, but I remember the most violent and least violent.

First Place: TMW_redcell.
Redcell killed 20+ people. Sometimes this came from accidentally killing one person and thinking "Hey...let's just finish the job". He and McCloud killed everyone (everyone) in the first stage. Actually, I really tried to have the final guy in the stage give up and for them to let him live, but they decided to kill him anyways. McCloud gets an honorable mention because he killed a pair of guards that looked remarkably like Matt and Scav that were making out in a closet.

2nd Place: Tim the Enchanter
Tim just liked killing people (around 13+). He killed an old guard named Cliff that was actually being very nice. Tim killed him to get the keys to get through the "gate". However, Cliff worked at a toll booth and they could have walked around since the toll booth was in the middle of a plain. Nevertheless, he literally curb stomped Cliff and then grabbed the keys to the bathroom for some reason. Don't ask me; I'm just the moderator.

Last Place: Handorin
Handorin killed one person. He and Chad tried to go the pacifistic route at first, though Chad ended up killing around 7 people. Hando lost his killing virginity when he drowned Medi in a fountain after medi betrayed him and Chad.

Now, there was one incident that I felt needed special mention. Ronike and Tim were fighting a NPC. They shot the man in the leg and mysteriously a bullet hole wound also appeared on Tim's leg. Both said something along the lines of him being a Voodoo man. That said, Ronike ran up to the man and let loose a blinding (read "permanently") light. It blinded the man...but it also permanently blinded Tim. It was painful watching it, yet some what amusing. Poor Tim.

Also, there were some other fights that were fairly entertaining. If you wish to divulge your future plans or anything interesting at all, please feel free. Eor and Pythag's NPC was pretty interesting...

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Well, he could only make a set amount and off them, they could all only go off at the same time and he couldn't necessarily throw them very fast. They were also more like small spheres than actual black holes, but they could implode and destroy anything inside of them. Marshigio was a big counter for him as was Ronike and Eor. You were actually athletic enough that you could have dodged them for the most part.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
dangit, if the game had gone on we would have run into the pythag/eor group, and had the best fight ever.

That was where we were headed when it ended.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Chad and I never got to use our cool tactic where I throw him at an enemy and cut them up. Sadly we mainly resorted to guns.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, we realized he was voodoo man immediatelly AFTER I blinded Tim, not before. I remember when he killed that guard for the bathroom keys... that was pretty freakin funny, which is why I didn't stop him. But actually he pulled a gun on us...

Virgilijus

BRoomer
dangit, if the game had gone on we would have run into the pythag/eor group, and had the best fight ever.

That was where we were headed when it ended.
I know; that's why I was super sad that you guys never fought. Eor liked riding on Pythag's back and making clouds to surround them so you couldn't see exactly what was going on and you could have given Tom iron teeth and claws. It would have been awesome :(

Top Bottom