• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Fox, Mini Combo Video

jr22

Smash Apprentice
Nice vid Larry! Do you main Fox now because you have been playing him a lot lately.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
So D-tilt from the edge looks useful to stop sideways recoveries towards the ledge.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
You dont have to love Usmash's hitbox if you were spoiled by its much better hitbox in melee and brawl :'<

Sodrek

Smash Cadet
gonna steal that falling fair and upB shield pressure hahaha

jr22

Smash Apprentice
Good to know that you main fox now, DEHF. I can see why you didn't stick with falco.

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
epic.... you honestly gave me new life into fox. just when i was gonna give up

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
Fox has been my main since 64. But it just for feels like fox is lacking. Hard to get the finishing kill at times and hate the fact that certain characters can spike or ness can just throw fox to death at a early %.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Yeah man, that **** is frustrating, fox is a glass cannon, but I like that about him too, he's really good, but he requires skill and precision to be used well. The difficulty of playing him well is rewarded by him being amazing when played right, and it stops everyone from spam picking fox, its nice to have a character that isn't over repped

G-Sword

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I love using fox. He is my fav Nintendo character so its not just about him being a top/low tier. Yes he requires a lot of precision/timing. Even way more now than before. I just wish that Nintendo actually made it more of a reward that he requires that skill more than anyone. Like buffing up his smash attacks since he has some of the most punishable smash attacks and light weight on top of it or giving him a throw that can kill at 150-170% not 250%... Once u get people around the death %s for a smash attack. They just shield and want u to go for a throw. The game is an improvement from brawl but there are still so many holes that I don't like.

Foster J.

Smash Ace
I get what you're saying, it sucks Fox has no combo throws, heck Falco's throws are much better, and I wish that Fox's could be slightly similar to his.

But alas, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Last edited:
Top Bottom