• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO (aka DSO11) - Saturday April 10th! - Philadelphia, PA!

Should this use the MLG ruleset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
:mad:

Last time we played in tourney I won but I'm not confident I can do it again, especially since you stepped it up recently :(

But I do look forward to facing you in teams!!
Nah dude **** that. Where's that confidence?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Nah dude **** that. Where's that confidence?
I've always been confident vs you and still am to be honest. But even if I beat you I'll probably lose in losers like I have done with NinjaLink, ADHD, Shadow, Anti, and other people that are better than me imo.

But I will try my hardest. Looking forward to doubles more at this though.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
I've always been confident vs you and still am to be honest. But even if I beat you I'll probably lose in losers like I have done with NinjaLink, ADHD, Shadow, Anti, and other people that are better than me imo.

But I will try my hardest. Looking forward to doubles more at this though.
lies, keitaro never looks forward to doubles.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Where do you live? I probably won't be able to help you unless you're really close to the venue or along the way but maybe others can if you post where you live again.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I forget where he said but I'm gonna ball park guess that woodman is like 40 min away? (oppo side from nj though)

but hes offering like $30 or something for gas which is nuts

i wanna play you atomsk in tourney again, i only have once - at nec '08 lol

still debating between normal chibo/bbr rules and mlg. since this is a week b4 mlg and since mlg got more votes, i suppose that

also, if ppl want to be housed, i wouldnt mind housing a couple (absolutely no more than 3, though no more than 2 preferred) the day before and/or after. i just moved into my new apartment. no more basement.

edit: btw friendly reminder that vex and i are winning doubles ALL DAI

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol tell ebo to take notes. he the one who got 3 stocked

and dubs at this tourny are gonna be intense. theres gonna be some really nice teams there. cant wait im lookin forward to it

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm winning teams by myself. I'm not even going to this. Chibo just mail me a check once it's over.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I forget where he said but I'm gonna ball park guess that woodman is like 40 min away? (oppo side from nj though)

but hes offering like $30 or something for gas which is nuts

i wanna play you atomsk in tourney again, i only have once - at nec '08 lol

still debating between normal chibo/bbr rules and mlg. since this is a week b4 mlg and since mlg got more votes, i suppose that

also, if ppl want to be housed, i wouldnt mind housing a couple (absolutely no more than 3, though no more than 2 preferred) the day before and/or after. i just moved into my new apartment. no more basement.

edit: btw friendly reminder that vex and i are winning doubles ALL DAI
whats his adress? in case md/va shows up
and whats attendance looking like?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
pm him, his name is GeneralWoodman

attendance is picking up. We've got all of philly, a buncha NJ, gimr said a mdva group might come, etc. everyone should come. since we have more and more confirming, the snowball effect should pick up. itl be event greater with you and some ppl coming logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom