• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Chicken 4: Seaham August 15th Weekend. Please read Z and Joe in particular!!!

Kone

Smash Master
lol i dont think its going to happen joe ;_; super chicken it is then. I cant find a flight back on a sunday from london to gothenburg which basically knacks up anychance of armada/aniolas being able to do my plan.

COEY

Smash Lord
oh well looks like instead of playing the best in europe your both gonna have to settle for the best in northern england and the best in scotland. unlucky lads x

p.s. if i come i wont be playing any weegee :o

Kone

Smash Master
Todays reason to come is...............

7. BEER! :laugh:

I didnt put much though into todays lol

But let me know if you are going to make this. Anymore thoughts will and alex?

Kone

Smash Master
Paul let me know if you spoke to dave etc and let me know if you want me to book the tickets coming down friday and leaving sunday morning. I need to take time of work aswell so sortve need to know today preferably. Cheers man ^_^ ps youll enjoy yourself dont flakey poos like last time ;)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
:urg:

Looks like flakey poos Im afraid, turns out that gig I was talking about is actually on the Saturday. Would love to chill, play smash and indulge in Seahams finest cuisine but I've been wanting to see my dads band for about 4 years now :confused:. Im also skint btw and not a fan of borrowing money from people. Next time for sure I will be able to make it. When are people staying til again??

Also sorry Ed for not replying earlier, my house has been full of people lols and my phone has no credit.

Kone

Smash Master
Its only 12 pound u wouldnt have been borrowing it rofl its really not a lot of money.. People are staying thurs-sun. You could always do thurs till sat but from your posts ive sortve gathered u werent coming :/ oh well. Oh and i wont be doing anything till next june lol ^_^ professional teaching year here i come...

Looks likes its me, alex, joe and will then :)

edit - paul pull yourself together and get your *** down, you could arrive thurs at 1pm or midnight and leave sat at like 5am or 3pm. Not given up on u yet ;)

Kone

Smash Master
Alex could you post confirming what time you arriving tomorrow and if your mobile number. If you need mine let me know. Ill also leave msn on :)

If not ill be waiting at newcastle coach station at 5.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm arriving at 17:25.

I got your number I think, mine is 07784000359

Top Bottom