• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

Lovage

Smash Hero
ALRIGHT i feel like going to this

hope my brother lets me borrow the car haha

let's try to get thru singles bracket kinda fast so we can all go home, not tryna stay in the venue for 10 hours like yesterday <.<

btw anyone wanna team?

Lovage

Smash Hero
LOL yeah mike with the sick flakage
ggs everyone, thanks for coming out

shoutouts to peligro for winning me that dollar, KNEW YOU COULD DO IT BRO!

WHA?

Smash Ace
atlus ur so good at doubles
i need me an offense dubs partner
thnx wes for ride back

baka4moé

Smash Champion
and teams too wes??? ;)

edit: to be fair though, our set vs johnny/atlus was pretty good imo.

EDIT AGAIN: just wanted to put this down before forgetting, the guy i played in loser's first, i don't remember ur name (tango? or tango's friend? sorry if i butchered it..), whoever it was that wanted to ask me something about peach before my match with stab, please don't hesitate to ask me stuff, like when im not playing a tourney match. its good to see new players interested in this game, and i'd like to help you improve if i can. of course, im not amazing by any means, but i'll offer what help i can give. :)

haha hopefully you see this lol. its just that i remember that you were gonna ask me for advice, but then you didnt..

baka4moé

Smash Champion
teams:
1. lovage/stab
2. westballz/back4more
3. s2j/atlus
4. peligro/manatee

singles:
1. lovage
2. s2j
3. atlus
4. westballz
5. stab
5. peligro
7. baka4moe
7. sung

That's all i remember, if i'm wrong feel free to correct me..

DendyPretendy

Smash Cadet
Shout outs to the bracket!!! DendyPretendy LOVES GETTING ELIMINATED BY SUNG IN LOSERS ERYTIME ;) If not you then it would be someone else homie!!! Although this will change in the future...

a13c

Smash Cadet
and teams too wes??? ;)

EDIT AGAIN: just wanted to put this down before forgetting, the guy i played in loser's first, i don't remember ur name (tango? or tango's friend? sorry if i butchered it..), whoever it was that wanted to ask me something about peach before my match with stab, please don't hesitate to ask me stuff, like when im not playing a tourney match. its good to see new players interested in this game, and i'd like to help you improve if i can. of course, im not amazing by any means, but i'll offer what help i can give. :)

haha hopefully you see this lol. its just that i remember that you were gonna ask me for advice, but then you didnt..
well i didnt really have a main before this i just messed around with peach i wanted to know i you use c stick or a to float cancel and how to do the smash peach bomber on fd but i didnt wan to mess up your match whitch i think i did sorry

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
well i didnt really have a main before this i just messed around with peach i wanted to know i you use c stick or a to float cancel and how to do the smash peach bomber on fd but i didnt wan to mess up your match whitch i think i did sorry
I tend to use the A button because I use X to jump and my thumb can easily push both, but I think most people jump with Y. I use C-Stick for retreating aerials so you can move one direction and use a move that requires the opposite direction.

WHA?

Smash Ace
I think Spark has some pretty d@mn good potential!
atlus!!!!!!!
are u free next week???
can we play with u??
either go to u or come over, if u can
itll be me TAPEZ(the samus) n joe(the marth)
mmmmm ill see if i can host smashfest so more come
also, crew battle vs 8 bit anytime soon??? (j n nes)

haha i just remembered abot that wierd ringtone n u guys thinkin it was mine

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ya spark is awesome, the first time i saw his falcon i was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO IS THIS GUY I LIKE HIM

michael you should travel more :)

@a13c: what peligro said, cept i use y and not x. for peach bombing all you gotta do is smash the control stick when you do side b, like the non c-stick way to do a smash attack. to do it in succession, just make sure to let go of the stick asap so u dont accidentally do a non-smashed bomber.

also wha and co. you guys should enter singles, tournament experience is good, and doubles is not the same as singles. :)

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Ggs everyone
Spark - is awesome! :) Dude you're so freakin hilarious, you'll nod your head after everything. Like, you'll get hit by some incredibly dumb move that your opponent probably didn't even plan and you just *nod*
Atlus - you ****, I feel like I don't know the MU at all anymore HAHAHA :(
Wes - ***** me as usual
Falco dittos - Ya always get me.
Peligro - Nice stuff! Those F airs on Baka
Baka - Dropzone, nice D smashes, and I'm pretty sure I didn't lose to you twice in festizzios...
Wha - Utilize grabs more and get your edgeguardin down
S2J - Been awhile since I last played you, still needs a lot of work heheh
Samus guy - Ggs, stop aerialling back on the stage
Dendy Pretendy - Nice falcon! I should not be saying this in tourney shout outs :(
Manatee - Sweet name, even sweeter jiggs? hahaha don't pound back on stage
Teams - Screw you
Falco - I might leave you for awhile

Thanks for hosting
IHOP - Nice stuffed french toast 0-death combo

Top Bottom