• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

baka4moé

Smash Champion
no you're right sung, i only beat you once at festizzio's, haha i forgot that the second time i counted was your tournament back in dallas LOL. also wtf why you leave falco? :( and teams is hella fun, you jus gotta figure it out. :)

Also:
Spark - is awesome! :) Dude you're so freakin hilarious, you'll nod your head after everything. Like, you'll get hit by some incredibly dumb move that your opponent probably didn't even plan and you just *nod*
LOL this is sooo true. I remember when i played him i like did dash attack to dash attack and he like nodded his head in approval roflmao! Spark too gud.

IHOP *****.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
shoutouts

the last supper - ****
oscar - thanks brooooo, and good stuff
johnny - One day man, ONE DAY
dan - ggs, judas
ihop - ****, didn't remember you were so good
michael - silent ****
jason - thank for driving
atlus - ggs broski
aleck - the coolest
martin - swim free
wes - beaniiiiie
other people - hiiii <3
Sean - thanks for hosting man
Peligro - Wanna let a homie take a hit next time? =)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wth i just read stabs shout outs. i am not a judas.

so when's the next one? :) i love these tournies, theyre so laid back, nice break from the more "serious" tournies lol

baka4moé

Smash Champion
D: thats like right after emily and jesson's thing right?

since they're pretty close, i'll have to prioritize the one on saturday....but, i hope i can make this one too, we'll see! :)

unless u make it the same weekend as grev, lol. but i dont know which date is more likely to attract people... =/ hmm

baka4moé

Smash Champion
possibly the next sunday, the 8th? as of now there are no tournaments that coincide with that weekend as far as i know. only problem is that it is sort of deviating from the "festizzio's tourney at the end of every month!" thing, but if you're ok with that, then ya...i know that next sunday would be bad because of grev and its easter lol.

other people should also voice their opinion though, cause changing it just bc i said so is kinda suspect.

D

Deleted member

I'd say change the date so it doesn't conflict with Mike's , unlike you can't change it

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ I agree with lovage. That said, I think you should move it to the 8th, since that is a tournament-free weekend, meaning the turnout will probably be even better. So, mike can just host on the 1st, and all is well!? :)

EDIT: nvm mikes hosting on the 15th, even better. I still think hosting on the 8th is better though, to avoid having to la area tournies in one weekend, up to you tho..

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hahahaha. also champ's is that saturday the 7th as well.....22nd or 29th sounds good, but then again this is just me speaking...so yeah.

i feel kinda bad festizzio, your tournies are always so fun, and we keep postponing them.. :(

DJMirror

Smash Master
Don't do it on mothers days because see what happen with Tourney play 5 last year? He host it on mothers days and you get like 13 people entering the tournament and this with great players like M2K, Eggz and Mango

so no

not worth it

Edit - before someone from WA wails on me about tourney play...I'm not saying that it's a horrible tournament, I'm just saying it was host on a bad day imo

festizzio

Smash Champion
Bump to the top. Champ's tournament falls on the same weekend as this, again, but the date is too late to change at this point. Hopefully the turnout isn't too low! :)

flaming.ko

Smash Rookie
hey festizzio for tomorrow's event I'll be able to bring a full setup. Hard to say no to this when I'm in SFV and I live somewhat close to this place. See ya tomorrow!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
=[ sorry festizzio im meeting family today. i really hope to make the next one, these are one of my favorite tournies! :)

lol i just realized this is, other than the sd triweeklies, the first tournament that i am skipping since coming here...

WHA?

Smash Ace
i know this is late notice
BUT
can someone gimmie a ride??
im at roscoe n de soto (8 min away from venue by car)
i got 2 tvs, if u bring cube u can use a tv to get venue fee off!!!!!!!
if u can , call me at 818 307 2692

festizzio

Smash Champion
festizzio comin wit da results

Doubles:

1: WestBallz + Lovage
2: Andrew + Known Presence
3: Extra + McFly
4: Adrian + Spencer
5: Osmar + Nelson
6: Tyler + Jake

Singles:

1: Lovage
2: WestBallz
3: Peligro
4: Martin
5: festizzio
5: Known Presence
7: Atlus
7: Andrew
9: Jake
9: Tyler
9: Wha
9: Spencer
13: F!SHY
13: Adrian

Doubles did round robin

Lovage

Smash Hero
it was cool seeing new faces but i was sad when some of you guys left after doubles :(

cept you didn't withdraw your singles fee so the pot was still pretty big LOOL

come out to the next ones :)

edit: stfu baka

Top Bottom