• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

DendyPretendy

Smash Cadet
hmm... DendyPretendy says a lot of things especially to those with headphones in their ears... Also, DendyPretendy knows he wasn't punishing anything properly in that match as that is the most important way to win it. DendyPretendy apologizes for he is far too lazy/forgetful to write any good shout-outs. He hopes to play you all again soon! Improvements will be made ;)

festizzio

Smash Champion
Next one is November 28th! Please everyone, let me know if you're bringing a set-up so I can plan better for this one! :) Bigger brackets on the way, I have to figure a way to get Photobucket to stop downsizing them >_<

Doubles Bracket

Singles Bracket

If you can't see these you're blind. ;D

But seriously, that's as big as I can get them.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Imageshack was actually the first place I tried, but they downsized it too much and I couldn't get a decent resolution. Flickr seems to work the best for now.

bbb

Smash Champion
when is this gunna be?

you know what, **** it, I'll just ask orcr and make him drive me there

bbb

Smash Champion
orcrs a classic so vintage I doubt orcr even remembers where it comes from

bbb

Smash Champion
sean better team with me

this time I'm going doc and camping my balls off

festizzio

Smash Champion
If you are bringing a set-up and your name isn't on the front page, please tell me! There is no guarantee you will get the discount unless you tell me before the tournament day!

Top Bottom