• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

DJMirror

Smash Master
I need a teammate if I go and I need to stop saying "I wanna go" and the next hour I say " I dont wanna go"

=/

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
macd and I are taking teams with our double anything

idk about jason coming tho that guy's a $lut

WHA?

Smash Ace
I was looking for this thang, then remembered they got all the tournies together in one place and what not! So, yeah! I'm coming!
hey atlus wanna team????
i cant pay for ur dubs though.......

also, festizzio get me down for 1 full setup, although i may bring another which i aint too sure of

j666: u guys doin fox link??????

D

Deleted member

all my fuken partners are getting jacked

who wants to team?

i would like to get top 2 or better since i am poor

D

Deleted member

not sure if im gunna go actually, if i go i *** myself for school ..

maybe

baka4moé

Smash Champion
johnny wanna team? i'll get you 2nd! (maybe)

Also, I'm bringing a setup. Can I get a second discount if I bring a second setup? I have a maybe on a second setup atm..

festizzio

Smash Champion
johnny wanna team? i'll get you 2nd! (maybe)

Also, I'm bringing a setup. Can I get a second discount if I bring a second setup? I have a maybe on a second setup atm..
not sure what you mean a second discount, it's only meant to give you free venue fee. If i start taking off money from your entrance fee, then it skews the pot and changes the prizes, even if it's only slightly. What you can do is give your discount to someone else.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i hope this has a nice turnout like the last one, i wouldn't be surprised if ppl didn't know about this tourny because of the new forum

WestBallz

Smash Ace
jesson and oscar didnt team cause oscar didnt come and singles was
1. Smoke2Jointz
2.MacD
3. Me

And teams
1. Smoke2jointz/MacD
2.Fiction/Westballz
3.i think it was atlus and jkun

D

Deleted member

well im ***ed for school now...

always worth it though = )

shoutouts in a bit

MacD

Banned via Administration
thanks again for hosting festizzio, sorry if i sounded mad or angry at the end asking for money, i was just kinda tired/frustrated, it really hit me midway through singles

sorry my sheik sucks johnny

to everyone, sorry i didn't stay, but i was super tired and so was the rest of the car

nice to see you fiction, j666/emily, atlus, craiger, and all the others who i haven't seen since the last chatsworts/in a long while, i'm still tired and can't think of who else i'm thinking of lol

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
This tourny was pretty cool it was nice seeing atlus an j666 again hopefully you guys go to the 2goodgaming tourny in long beach. It sucked that me an blitz had to play each other but its alright **** happens.

Macd- your peach is mad good bro nice job on 2nd!

Smok2jointz- didnt get to play you but good **** on getting 1st!

Festizzio for the tourny!

Atlus an j666 you guys are too good!

baka an dan it was fun seeing yall again sorry bout not showing up yesterday

too everyone else i played ggs hope to see you all at champs tourny!!

Top Bottom