• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

WHA?

Smash Ace
Fun stuff everyone

Lovage: thanks a lot for the ride, why the hell u use sheik????
joe: ur fox is way different that lovage, to me it seems like u keep it simple n clean to get the job done
craiger: i disagree with what fiction said i think ur falco is better, and u get the gayest stuff....
fiction: no friendlies? (i think), and no i will stick with the sheik, and u will respect it
sung: ur pretty **** good, u got the "westballz" thing goin on
nes: no friendlies? good ****, way to hog up my controller, $10 plz, pugs suck
ATLUS!!!!!!: IDK about you but i think we had pretty good chemistry, we definately could have taken top three but our games came to last stock gayness. Good as always

my singles performance is never good, i feel so natural in doubles with the reads n cool **** that i should be doing in singles, but i cant translated hem nto singles.....

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
@combofest - honestly idk but i doubt since i cant remember the tourny. Also that name is reserved to only me and my partner *****es!!!!!

best part of the tourny (me, lovage, Joe, Fiction, Gosu, and a few others all in a room talking about random ****, discussion about me beating azen a long *** time ago in Pokemon Puzzle league)
Lovage: BULL****!!!
Me: I BEAT AZEN @ MLG ANAHIEM
(not in the room from far away) Craiger: WHAT!!!
(every1 in room): LOL

Fiction- lol, I wish I couldve smashed with you more, but school was a pain in the ***. I have no doubt had I played with you as much as I wanted too I wouldve become a much bttr player. Thnx for the support and gl with college
Gosu - like i have to say anythin, actually sorry about doubles :(:(:(
Lovage- always fun to play and talk with you, and although I have one game on you I always get satisfying kills XD
Joe- nice seeing you again, its refreshing to see a fox who uses the same approach i do only a lot bttr
Sung- nice meeting you man, I hope we can smash in the future those friendlies we had were rlly fun
atlus- good to see you again man, too bad we only played a couple friendlies
Nes- lol hopefully i can play ya when im comfortable with a character like i was with my marth a while ago, ur a fun player to watch too
Fezstizzio- Gosu and I ran the tourny, hope all is well with ya
Craiger- lol I dont think we played one match that tourny O.o. anyway great seeing you again and you made the tourny for me :p (see top of page)
Andy/Strain- sucks that happened to you guys, wish you all the best and hopefully we can play again eventually (andy this aint ur last tourny!!!!!)

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
kevin's bro who's name i asked but now can't remember :( : i swear you remind me of this so much: http://www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/show/my gym partner is a monkey/characters/windsor gorilla (not the way you look the way you act and your voice)
That would be me. Andrew is my actual name but you can call me Gosu

Gosu - like i have to say anythin, actually sorry about doubles :(:(:(
it's okay.

Shoutouts to:

Oscar (not Joe) - I'll remember that from now on
Joe - Nice seeing you again. I'm surprised you remembered me. SCSA brownies helped I guess
Wha - Good first round set. They were really close.
Sung - Another Korean and you're quite skilled. awesome to see outside of starcraft
Andy + Strain - Really sorry to hear about the accident. I would loved to have played you guys
Sean - Hope everything is okay or will get better.
Fiction - yeah good times. I would like to go to more tournaments and maybe get to my brother's skill level

craiger

Smash Apprentice
dude this was probably the funnestest tourney I've been to. Shouts:

lovage- the powers of naughtiness worked well for us haha **** and arcade airplane games are SO ****
unknown- dude so glad to see you, I'm glad I made the tourney for you :D yea thanks for being cool and a fun guy. we need to play more
joe- man that was fun, the only time I think you didn't bring tea lol that chili dog from tommy's looked sick gd luck in ucsc
WHA????- lol falcon johns. That is all.
andy + strain- I'm bummed I didn't see u guys but even more bummed you were in an accident. I hope all is well and gd luck with everything
Nes- I was very scared of you in our team matches, but I think I can handle peach a bit more. fun matches
SSBB- when you say pichu i say eat poo!!!! But yea fun team matches and stuff
festizzio- hey too bad you had to leave but gd seein you
Sung- your pretty gd, wish we could've played more friendlies
atlus- fun team matches. your falco caught me off guard
n-1000- great meating you, gd matches man

Score 1 for the powers of naughtiness

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to everyone. I usually can't go out to these things and was worried that seeing young people like me and my friend would bring some glares. lol. Thanks for not glaring, hahah.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I can't even remember the names of people there I just remember how they look like/what chars they use
Actually I don't even remember the names of the first two people I met there
Oh well >_>

Can't wait for the next one!

festizzio

Smash Champion
What would work better for everyone, the 10th or the 24th?

Edit: probably going to be the 24th, since KMA2 is on the 9th and two tourneys in one week don't usually work out.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I encourage people to go to this thing! The store owner is chill with people being there! Also, I need to pay venue fee from last time since you left! I owe Lovage $3, Replicate $1.50 and ¢50 to Fiction since I didn't pay you the singles fee either!

WHA?

Smash Ace
atlus wanna do teams again??
or do u hate my sheik.......
j u comin to this??? lemme play ut janky falco

WHA?

Smash Ace
since money iss being talked about......... can i has $10 nes???
atlus ill money match ur entrance fee!!!!

DendyPretendy

Smash Cadet
What about the one and only DendyPretendy! He, Sung, and n1000 usually have weekly smashfests anyway so it would probs be easy to switch up the venue! DendyPretendy will be sure to ask the other two

WHA?

Smash Ace
What about the one and only DendyPretendy! He, Sung, and n1000 usually have weekly smashfests anyway so it would probs be easy to switch up the venue! DendyPretendy will be sure to ask the other two
get back to me ASAP, also pm me one of u guy's numbers!!!!!

Top Bottom