• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
It's from Golden Sun guys, Ryukas (Discord) was the one to point out that the bubble was the one from Tret!!!!!

Isaac Confirm!!! View attachment 172095

Sorry I am confused, maybe it's because I haven't played GS in such a long time, what is Tret? I promise I started to replay GS just yesterday >.<. I hadn't played it since like 2006 or so.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Megaman was moved up in the newest mural, showing the crystal. Before his blaster was covering it up.

Edit: Sorry, you had already cleared it up.

Something else that's interesting is that everytime a new character is introduced, all other characters are made smaller and moved upwards in order to create a sense of depth (like they are farther in the background) so that they can all fit into the exact same background.

In the leak however they are all the exact same size and height as the Isabelle leak. Take that as you will.
Wow, has anyone else pointed that out? That's sizeable if factual.

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I am confused, maybe it's because I haven't played GS in such a long time, what is Tret? I promise I started to replay GS just yesterday >.<. I hadn't played it since like 2006 or so.
Tret is a tree that goes crazy and turns humans into other trees. When he tries tho do it to the main cast, psynergy bubbles emerge and protect them (and are never seen again, lol)

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Wow, has anyone else pointed that out? That's sizeable if factual.
I don't think so, but I wouldn't use that as proof of it being fake. It's just an observation I noticed.

Patterns aren't always "real" and 2 times don't make a pattern either. The fact that characters shrunk twice before doesn't mean that they HAVE to shrink every single time.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Tret is a tree that goes crazy and turns humans into other trees. When he tries tho do it to the main cast, psynergy bubbles emerge and protect them (and are never seen again, lol)
Now I am thinking it could be an item that you throw at another fighter to turn them into a tree. What an interesting thought.

isaac3000

Smash Journeyman
I can't handle this! This item is like the cherrz on the cake! Isaac is in! I am sure!!

Last edited:

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
So a lot of people here are really just going to keep claiming that this leak is undeniably real huh? I mean, I could at least understand seeing the flaws and then deciding real while saying, yeah there were issues. But you cannot deny the leak is questionable.

I’m going to whole sale use my post in the Geno thread to give my very honest take on this:

Pros:
-Appears to be an actually printed item
-The renders for the new characters haven’t been found
-Characters moved around to accommodate new characters without too much issue, including the reuniting of the Mii Fighters
-PapaGenos insider
-Effort involved? (I’m giving this one though I just think it’s kind of a fact)

Cons:
-Extremely blurry image
-Background does not consistently match up with previous material showing the blank Battlefield
-The company Eric Bricard supposedly works for has no known connection to Bandai Namco or the Grinch marketing. Only Ubisoft, which again, is a fellow French company
-The real Eric Bricard has been contacted and supposedly knows nothing of the situation
-The original company claims that Eric Bricard has not worked for them since 2016
-Spawnwave’s insider
-Sakurai said don’t expect too many newcomers
-Sakurai said they might have been trigger happy and were slowing down the pace of reveals

Super Conveninet Stuff:
-Stills from a Snapchat video. So the original video no longer exists
-A Chadendorf post from a month ago that can’t possibly be connected or disconnected due to anonymity
-Supposed people who saw the SnapChat, but no proof
-A supposed graphic designer can’t fully obscure his name, which leads to a breadcrumb trail
-NDAs can conveniently be used in most situations

There’s just way too much for this to be undeniable. I don’t even think there’s enough to believe it at this point, but I won’t call that out at much. This all feels like people wanting this to be real and not acknowledging the horrible inconsistencies and conveniences of the situation in their decision making...

Isaac has a good enough chance without this dumb leak anyway.
Honestly I thank you for trying to guide us to the truth (if it isn't real of course) but imma just go into the abyss with this one my guy I want this but your words will linger in my mind moving forward

ZelDan

Smash Master
It's from Golden Sun guys, Ryukas (Discord) was the one to point out that the bubble was the one from Tret!!!!!

Isaac Confirm!!! View attachment 172095
I don't know, we never saw those psynergy bubbles used to hold psynergy like that, and like the sprout, a bubble is a pretty generic thing.

I mean this COULD be a GS item, I just don't think this is conclusive, or a reference to Tret.

Rethuic

Smash Apprentice
I don't know, we never saw those psynergy bubbles used to hold psynergy like that, and like the sprout, a bubble is a pretty generic thing.

I mean this COULD be a GS item, I just don't think this is conclusive, or a reference to Tret.
Take a look at Dark Dawn's symbol for the Growth psynergy

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
This is an event going on right now, no? Is there any possibility of someone actually knowing people that attended and being able to use the item and describe what it does?

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
This is giving me flashbacks to when Ganondorf was leaked for Smash 3DS, the evidence that this is in fact growth has me convinced. REVEAL THAT TRAILER ALREADY SAKURAI !!!

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
A friend of mine is saying it reminds him of something from Ever Oasis. Could someone confirm anything similar in Ever Oasis?

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm rooting for you guys so freaking hard. This might just be what Grinch Leak needed. Everyone's hopes and dreams relies on a sprout of grass.

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
Also we now have a "Black Hole" Item if I remember correctly, while Palutena (I think she still has it? ) uses the exact same thing on her final smash.

There might be more examples but I think it is possible to have one move as an item as well.

I am currently thinking what other item it could be but it always draws me back to GS since I can't think of any other franchise in that matter.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Congratulations, I think Isaac was pretty much confirmed.

Hopefully Grinch is true so Geno comes with him

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
It would make sense if growth is that green blob by Issac's feet in the leak, and it would make even more sense if it were an item. In the official artwork of the banner, there's a Mr. Saturn near Lucas and that's an item!

ZelDan

Smash Master
Take a look at Dark Dawn's symbol for the Growth psynergy
Ummm, is it this?

I couldn't find it on google (saw above pic in thread), and I've probably mentioned how I've played Dark Dawn significantly less than the first two games, thus being less familiarized with it.

Cuz if that's an actual symbol for Growth in Dark Dawn, I'd be inclined to believe it really could be a GS item.

Last edited:

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
This is an event going on right now, no? Is there any possibility of someone actually knowing people that attended and being able to use the item and describe what it does?
Wait.. Isn't it happening at FSU? I have a friend of mine at FSU right now!

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Also we now have a "Black Hole" Item if I remember correctly, while Palutena (I think she still has it? ) uses the exact same thing on her final smash.

There might be more examples but I think it is possible to have one move as an item as well.

I am currently thinking what other item it could be but it always draws me back to GS since I can't think of any other franchise in that matter.
I think what your are referring to is Abra's teleport ?

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
So… Grinch leak, Rathalos pic, this possible item, unusual renewal time for Trademark and double content at that… what else please?

Top Bottom